Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack! Finally after a week of not waking up dreaming about this trial, this morning I woke up from a dream of CA pleading with the press and the public to have some pity for FKC. CA in my dream knew where she was and said she was terrified to come out of her hiding place and feared for her life, so please please could we change our minds and see her in a different light.

What woke me up is that I was so angry at her! What nonsense - I finally stop thinking about it during the day and now I'm back to dreaming about it??:banghead:

But you are not as shocked as JB is with no appearances or lined of offers on anything "Casey".:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, agree. He keeps giving texts and tweets about what he is NOT doing which I think is pretty funny!

What's the problem Jose? You keep tweeting that you are being unsuccessful - no one taking your bait? Tick tock, tick tock!

Ack! Finally after a week of not waking up dreaming about this trial, this morning I woke up from a dream of CA pleading with the press and the public to have some pity for FKC. CA in my dream knew where she was and said she was terrified to come out of her hiding place and feared for her life, so please please could we change our minds and see her in a different light.

What woke me up is that I was so angry at her! What nonsense - I finally stop thinking about it during the day and now I'm back to dreaming about it??:banghead:

Ugh!! Dreams stick with you all day too... hard to shake the feeling. I have never had a dream about this case or any of the people involved, thank goodness.

I wonder how KC feels, being overshadowed after less than one week by Amy Winehouse, and now Amanda Knox. Trapped in a prison of her own making, and now forgotten. :tears:

Steve Helling of People Magazine made note of it:

stevehelling Steve Helling
I think public interest in #caseyanthony is finally fading. Last week, everyone told me to find her. Now they want her to stay in hiding.
4 hours ago

:woohoo::woohoo:

Ugh!! Dreams stick with you all day too... hard to shake the feeling. I have never had a dream about this case or any of the people involved, thank goodness.

Lucky you! What I cannot make sense of during the day, argues itself through my brain at night while sleep, trying to make some sense of it - trying to give me some sense of peace.

I always know, in everyday life, what I am having issues with, by what I dream about - not when I am going to sleep, because I can control that - but when I come out of my deep sleep and beginning to wake up, because that's where the work of my unconscious brain is happening...

That's the only way I want to see her too, and that's the only KC news I care about anymore. I've been watching Celebrity Rehab. Amy Fisher (Long Island Lolita) did time for her crime, but then found herself in a fishbowl afterward and has never been accepted. She now drinks herself into blackouts and performs in *advertiser censored* movies. KC may not go down that particular path, but there's no doubt she'll be branded for the rest of her life.

I think Amy Fisher also does an occasional appearance on "World's Most Shocking" with Tanya Harding, Leif Garrett, Todd Bridges and a few others.

Casey might as well give up hiding by now, though. Think about it, it doesn't matter if she's gone for a month, 2 years, 5 years. Most people are always going to have the same feelings about her. She would have to hide out forever. I bet she hates it, because she wants everyone to know what she's doing. I mean, I do think it's a good thing she stayed away, because people wanting to murder her themselves looks bad. That doesn't solve anything, as much as I hate the woman myself. The anger subsided, however, I hope they don't think people are just not going to remember her or the trial, or how disgusted most people are with what happened.

I thought for sure KC would have appeared within a week after her release. I am shocked.

I agree ...

I thought that CFCA, with JB and the DT at her side, would have done some sort of appearance or interview, at least within a few days of the NG Verdict.

Something like a "rub it in your face" type of interview because of the "NG verdict" ... They all "love" the "limelight" so I am surprised that they are "hiding".

While I am "curious" and am keeping up with the "speculation" as to what and where CFCA is ... I would love nothing more than to see CFCA and the Anthony's DISAPPEAR from the news coverage completely.

MOO MOO MOO ...

Steve Helling of People Magazine made note of it:

stevehelling Steve Helling
I think public interest in #caseyanthony is finally fading. Last week, everyone told me to find her. Now they want her to stay in hiding.
4 hours ago

:woohoo::woohoo:

I follow him! I guess I missed that twitter post.

Yes, agree. He keeps giving texts and tweets about what he is NOT doing which I think is pretty funny!

What's the problem Jose? You keep tweeting that you are being unsuccessful - no one taking your bait? Tick tock, tick tock!
Jose needs to go back to WORK.. If he's such a "super lawyer" now, why isn't he taking care of all those new clients that must be lined up outside his office? Or maybe he needs to drop a few of his business cards off around the jail or courthouse.. :loser:

I am lol over Baez claiming FCA absolutely wants therapy and they are trying to find (my impression: free inpatient) therapy.

Here is my guess as to how that went down, after a week of free(loading)dom:
JB: SO what are you going to do now?
FCA: Order pizza and tweet for the next 5 years in this free condo.
JB: How about this: get a job or get help.
FCA: Oh, I absolutely want help.

Free inpatient therapy is JB's only chance of losing the albatross.

Jose needs to go back to WORK.. If he's such a "super lawyer" now, why isn't he taking care of all those new clients that must be lined up outside his office? Or maybe he needs to drop a few of his business cards off around the jail or courthouse.. :loser:

Oh, he is stuck now. Sort of ironic, isn't it. He will look like a complete jerk if he abandons her.

My impression of the grief expert is that her forte is as a "speaker" at conventions and the like. While she gave us the example of the mother worrying whether or not her baby was cold in it's grave - and it was a touching story, for me that is the kind of "hook" used in speaking engagements when the attention of your listeners is wandering. A good speaker would have at least three of these examples used at sectors within their presentation, so that no matter what you thought of content, the three hooks are what you would remember.

While I thought the example of the mother was touching, what I remembered about her was the weaving back and forth on the stand and her "expert" references of publishers like "Barnes and Noble". I was not impressed by the fact she used attendance at a course with Elisabeth Kubler-Ross as her credentials. Talking about hanging on to the wings of an eagle!

If she has two masters' degrees and a PhD, she KNOWS what a peer reviewed source is and she knows her credentials are thin as far as being published imo.

I am lol over Baez claiming FCA absolutely wants therapy and they are trying to find (my impression: free inpatient) therapy.

Here is my guess as to how that went down, after a week of free(loading)dom:
JB: SO what are you going to do now?
FCA: Order pizza and tweet for the next 5 years in this free condo.
JB: How about this: get a job or get help.
FCA: Oh, I absolutely want help.

Free inpatient therapy is JB's only chance of losing the albatross.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can seriously vision this conversation, as JB is looking for the nearest exit sign.

LOL

Mel

If she has two masters' degrees and a PhD, she KNOWS what a peer reviewed source is and she knows her credentials are thin as far as being published imo.

Well you'd think so, wouldn't you? All I heard from her as far as "What Is Grief?" is "Anything Goes"! For this you need two MA's and a PhD? Phooey!

That is probably true. I just thought she would miss the limelight.

Yeah, maybe something is up with that. Like she is a complete emotional mess or they have practiced and she is a disaster. Or she is threatening to be a loose cannon about unsavory stuff. Something, though. Even more than FCA, I expected Baez to cash in on the limelight.

I've said it before..FICA is a chameleon. Whatever situation she is faced with she can change to adapt. If Baez says she needs theraphy then she doe's also. She spent all this time with lawyers so now she can act intelligent. She copies their behaviour so it doesn't really matter who she's with or where she is, she will adapt. It will get interesting if she is turned loose on her own. What ever group excepts her is who she will become. We saw what she did when left to her own devices for 31 days and I can imagine now she feels she is untouchable as far as the legal system is concerned. Kinda scary...

Oh, he is stuck now. Sort of ironic, isn't it. He will look like a complete jerk if he abandons her.

Oh, how we reap what we sow.

Right after the verdict, Jose seemed humbled when they made their on-camera statements afterward. TOTALLY different than we had ever seen him----mumbling about the DP & whatnot.
I swear to you, from watching his body language my FIRST impression was, "That man is like the dog who caught the car" --- JB caught the car, and now will be working full time on its maintenance (high) AND making sure it doesn't turn back and run him over.
I'll bet some agree with me that the Felon has been working against the Baez marriage for some time now. Keep that baby away from her, and don't tell her where your wife lives, JB.

"Instant Karma's gonna get you....Gonna knock you right in the head."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member