Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she really wanted to speak and be heard, she can just put it online for free. Such a move might gather her some sympathy. (you reading this, Jose?)

Edit: while the kindle thing is probably a fake, the writing is kind of childish (though much marketing language is) and the writer is dumb enough to insult the audience "are you sure your opinion is yours"? while trying to garner sympathy

Also - a surefire way to close revenue areas off is to flood a medium with fakes. If there are 10 fake KC books on kindle, no one will be around for the real one (crying wolf and all that; same phenomenon). If a few people are fooled and buy a fake, they won't come back for a real one (they have to admit to themselves they were duped...hard to do).

While a network TV appearance can't be faked, closing down all the other media outlets (internet, books) lowers the TV price. Just some thoughts.

C.M.A. [Kindle Edition]
Inside My Mind (Author)

Editorial Reviews
Product Description
I have been made a public villainess, a murderer and a demon from the first day my baby girl was reported missing. I have been verbally attacked by the media, online blogs, public forums and by mobs in my front yard. I have endured three years in jail, six weeks of a capital murder trial and have been made the most hated person in America. I have had to keep silent through it all. I have been acquitted and released but must remain in hiding because despite due justice, I remain jailed and guilty in the court of public opinion. A public that has yet to hear me speak, but supports a boycott on my voice. In the interest of truth, justice and the American way, hear my own words. I support your right to have your own opinions, but are you sure it’s yours? Do you have all the information from every angle, or have you been told by the media what your opinion is? Here it is, the whole open truth without outside interference. It’s just me, alone with a keyboard and computer screen, freely and openly telling it how it happened. I don’t come across as a victim, pure and clean like in a novel. I reveal it all, my shame, dim wits, my guilt and my thoughts. If nothing else, I deserve to speak and be heard.

Amazon.com: C.M.A. eBook: Inside My Mind: Books

Followed by, "I'm such a good liar." jmo

Respectfully snipped

No way KC wrote it, she cannot put all those words together like that. She writes more like a teen if you remember the jail letters.

That's the way I feel about it too!! However I wonder who did put this together-someone from her "team" or just someone out to make a fast buck while the interest is there for her first words!!:sick:
I wonder how Amazon vets authors or do they?:waitasec:

That's the way I feel about it too!! However I wonder who did put this together-someone from her "team" or just someone out to make a fast buck while the interest is there for her first words!!:sick:
I wonder how Amazon vets authors or do they?:waitasec:

Okay, so now she wants respect, too. Freedom was not enough?? Guess she's done with the grieving. jmo

C.M.A. [Kindle Edition]
Inside My Mind (Author)

Editorial Reviews
Product Description
I have been made a public villainess, a murderer and a demon from the first day my baby girl was reported missing. I have been verbally attacked by the media, online blogs, public forums and by mobs in my front yard. I have endured three years in jail, six weeks of a capital murder trial and have been made the most hated person in America. I have had to keep silent through it all. I have been acquitted and released but must remain in hiding because despite due justice, I remain jailed and guilty in the court of public opinion. A public that has yet to hear me speak, but supports a boycott on my voice. In the interest of truth, justice and the American way, hear my own words. I support your right to have your own opinions, but are you sure it’s yours? Do you have all the information from every angle, or have you been told by the media what your opinion is? Here it is, the whole open truth without outside interference. It’s just me, alone with a keyboard and computer screen, freely and openly telling it how it happened. I don’t come across as a victim, pure and clean like in a novel. I reveal it all, my shame, dim wits, my guilt and my thoughts. If nothing else, I deserve to speak and be heard.

They're trying to sell it for about $4.98 too much...

Funny thing is she's never called Caylee by her name or called her baby girl for that matter even in the jail video's, so it's obviously fake.

I've never used a kindle...so help me here.

Couldn't one, in theory, download a book, and then upload to a website somewhere, making the book available at no cost?

I've never used a kindle...so help me here.

Couldn't one, in theory, download a book, and then upload to a website somewhere, making the book available at no cost?

Yes. There are copyright issues, of course, but it happens every day anyway.

"I have been made a public villainess, a murderer and a demon from the first day.."

Who says villainess??

Why not murderess or demoness?

Here's a good link I got from the Motions Sticky Thread that shows HHJP's order on 7/7/11. This order talks about KC's driver's license suspension if she doesn't pay her fines and court costs.

ETA - I thought I had added it -

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28478118/detail.html

I remember George and Cindy were trying to get her to RENEW her license when she was in jail, maybe 2 years ago, before they were cut off! So if she doesn't have a valid license, how can it be suspended?

My impression of the grief expert was that she needed several hundred hours of mental health continuing education and about 80mg/day of Strattera for her ADHD. She might need 30mg of Adderall in addition to the Strattera.

This old nurse's story about going with the grieving mother out into the rainstorm and standing over the grave with umbrellas was very poor nursing judgement. What kind of idiot stands in a thunderstorm with an metal umbrella (think electroshock therapy sans the hospital)? Second, any nursing professor should know that she should FACILITATE ORIENTATION TO REALITY. (The child had sadly passed away. The child was not aware that it was dark and raining outside.) In addition to not orienting that mom to reality, this old nurse was SUPPORTING the mom’s “delusion” (a big mental health no no). What exactly did the grief counselor do the next 500 times that this mom called her to go with her and stand over the grave with an umbrella?

This is a very important rule which should be taught to all nurses in their psych rotation: Never encourage any form of a delusion or irrational thinking. Don’t argue with those who are delusional or irrational, just gently redirect their thoughts back towards reality if possible.

The old nurse should have offered to meet with the grieving mother to LISTEN to the mom talk about how her son was in the dark rainstorm. Then after listening, the nurse should have gently oriented her to reality/gently encouraged her to understand that her son was “free” from his fear of the dark and rainstorms. He wasn’t experiencing fear any longer. He was not there to see the dark or feel the cold rain. The old nurse should have tried to decrease the mom’s anxiety about not being able to continue to protect/comfort her son. Instead, she reinforced this mom's anxiety so that every time it rained, this mom continued to experience anxiety.

I gave this professor an "F". :D
According to my mom, who knows her, she is the consummate self-promoter and she basically labled HERSELF a grief expert. All of mom's friends who know her feel the same way.

Funny thing is she's never called Caylee by her name or called her baby girl for that matter even in the jail video's, so it's obviously fake.

Kristina Chester said it to her though in the notorious phone call Casey made from jail to get Tony's number. And we all know Casey's modus operardi.

For what it's worth, in that mound of letters she snuck Robyn she did refer to Caylee a few times as; "Cays", "my schmooey" (or however she spelled it), "my daughter" and even "Caylee".

Is Casey planning to be on the Today's show with Matt Lauer? According to Aphrodite Jones tweet it seems that way, but I have yet to find anything on it. Here is her tweet.

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
Is there going to be a protest on Monday at the Today Show in NYC against #Caseyanthony appearing on there with Matt Lauer? Is she in NYC?

Has this been confirmed ? Does the Today Show promote "guests" -- or should I say "convicted felons" -- who will be on their show in advance ?

I do NOT watch the Today Show, NEVER have and NEVER will ... so ... IF CFCA is on, I will have to rely on those who have the "stomach" to watch it and report back to those of us who cannot watch ... TIA !

I hope NBC does NOT give CFCA air time, including JB and her DT ...

:banghead::maddening::banghead:

MOO MOO MOO ...

Anyone ever hear of Poetic Studios? Not a publisher I'm familiar with. :floorlaugh:

...While I haven't researched it, it's probably one of those do-it-urself (intended misspelling) "publishing houses" ... remember that brou-ha-ha amazon found itself in with the self published pedophile book not too long ago.

Five bucks? Har-har. It is to laugh.

I do find it surprising that no one has defintively determined where Casey is or has been for the past 10 days. I didn't think they would be able to keep her out of sight this long.

BBM: I agree.

I find it "odd" that she has been in "hiding" for the past 10 days and NO "verified sightings" of her ... which makes me wonder if she is at a private residence -- whose and where -- and WHO is "baby-sitting" her ?

I don't believe she is at a hotel because someone would have "outed" her by now ... And I do NOT believe she is in "rehab" ...

She has to "come out" sooner or later ... and the later the better ...

:waitasec: Except for the October deposition in the ZFG civil case ...

:waitasec:

C.M.A. [Kindle Edition]
Inside My Mind (Author)

Editorial Reviews
Product Description

My response to ICA:-
We heard you speak. Numerous recordings of the initial interviews with LE, of you lying to them as they searched desperately for your missing child; I read written statements made by you, heard taped recordings of you speaking with your parents and friends while in jail.
We also saw what you did in the 31 days after you claimed your daughter went missing. We saw the site where you dumped her and how you showed utter contempt for your little child by the manner in which you dumped her. Not even respect for the dead interfered with your Bella Vita.
I watched you during your home incarceration, where you had such fun outwitting the media- remember that high five... I watched you do that, congratulating yourself on how clever you were- I watched the hearings where you thought it was all such fun- I watched you during the trial when it was fun except when the Jury was watching you.
Your words and actions have told me for three years what you are made of and I have no further interest in hearing anything you have to say... particularly if it earns you one cent of blood money. Lies and excuses are not interesting.
Do everyone a favor and disappear, no civilized person wants anything to do with you. The Jury came up with a verdict but it did not resemble justice in any way for the ONLY victim here.

I just wonder how anyone can prove that it is actually ICA who wrote what HAS to be a mess of lies. I seriously doubt that JB would allow her to do something like this...so I think it is just someone trying to make a buck off of Caylee.

I am curious though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members