Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did everyone see the pictures of FKC? Any guesses about where that green green place is?

Judging by her writing and the way she speaks, below average would be about right.

You can't really base how intelligent someone is by the way someone writes and speaks. I'm horrible in both areas, yet I'm extremely intelligent in school as well as many aspects of life. I just have writing as a weaker point, and my mind works so fast that I cant seem to put it all together correctly quite a bit. #jmho

casey doesn't appear to be able to think abstractly. I consider that ability indicative of intelligence. she lives in the moment. IMO, she lacks skills to plan. She wings it if she if forced to do so.

Where is she? I was just looking at the links just posted. Have to look again.

8/3/2011 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
CASEY ANTHONY
SURFACES IN OHIO:
THE FIRST PHOTOS

Casey Anthony was hanging out in Ohio this past weekend -- and now new photos have surfaced showing the 25-year-old hiding in plain sight during a mid-day shopping trip.

Casey was photographed on Sunday -- trying to blend in by wearing an Ohio State University baseball cap, a tight-fitting top and glasses as she walked around town. We're told Anthony checked out some dresses at a local Old Navy store.

Anthony has several relatives who live in Ohio --

snipped...

more here: http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/02/casey-anthonys-photos-ohio-pictures/

Casey Anthony Columbus Ohio Flight Suggests Northern Ohio is New Home
Posted: July 18th, 2011 in Casey Anthony, Charles Eddy, Chuck Eddy, Ohio by LALATE

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – Is Casey Anthony in Columbus, Ohio? Casey Anthony arrived in Columbus, Ohio Sunday; but while her relatives claim they don’t know where she is, Anthony’s flight suggests her move might have been to Northern Ohio. Casey Anthony’s relatives who three hours north of the Columbus say they have no idea where Casey is staying. Most of Casey Anthony’s relatives still live in Ohio, but not near Columbus. When news broke that Anthony’s first stop after Orlando, Florida was a private airport in Columbus, Ohio, the nation’s media attention searched for answers. Yet, two of Anthony’s relatives who have previously spoke out in favor of the family say they don’t know where Anthony exactly is. The answer, however, could be a section of Northern Ohio.

Casey Anthony was born in Ohio, her parents were married in Ohio, and much of their family still lives in the state. Moreover, in one of Casey Anthony’s infamous party photos, she appeared with his lips puckered up and proudly sticking out her chest in an Ohio State jersey (number . So why is Casey Anthony in Ohio, who paid for her flight to Ohio, and which relatives know Anthony’s whereabouts?

more here: http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/18/c...io-flight-suggests-northern-ohio-is-new-home/

There is a Treatment Facility in Gahanna close to the airport and surrounding states.

I hear Westboro Baptist Church is interested in recruiting Casey Anthony. Only problem is she is too much of a party animal and Fred Phelps don't like that. Perhaps, Anthony is with Lori Drew, another person she relate to. Both are hated by everyone. :floorlaugh:

I sometimes think she is with some guy who kept writing her letters in jail that she might have become attached to. I can see someone sending her letters and telling her that she can stay with them and I can see KC becoming infatuated with any one of her fans that wrote to her in prison. I dont think she is with relatives even if she is in Ohio.

Here is a profile of Casey Anthony.
http://crimsonshadows.net/content/view/168/96/1/1/

Clearly this woman is histrionic and narcissistic. She reminds me of Diane Downs or Lori Drew.

The BRACE Character Profile consists of seventy-five randomly ordered maladaptive characteristics which are rated on a five point scale (0 to 4). The scale is designed to index maladaptive thought, behavior, and motivation.

How do you distinguish giving a score of 2 versus 3. Or 3 versus 4. Or 1 versus 2 etc. And how do you go about filling this out without having met or interacting with the person, especially filling out questions on thought and motivation?

ok we are being totally manipulated. The TMZ Ohio article says that the photos show FCA there last Sunday. We actually don't 100% know that it is FCA. I still sort of think that it is her but staged and timed to divert our attention away from something or some place. Up to the moment the Ohio photos were released the big story was that FCA was in California, the Carlsbad area. This was sort of backed up by "the Al Taylor met FCA in Palm Springs story." Except at the same time FCA or lookalike was spotted in British Virgin Islands on Jost Van Dyke. The Anthony's & their Attorney leave on a flight to Houston last Monday. There has been news talking about the Anthony relative in Texas and The clinic in Houston. Houston is the Hub for Continental Airlines. Continental Airlines is based in Houston, Texas. My point is that the Anthony's could have stayed on that flight when it left Houston to parts unknown or changed planes. Why would the Anthony's go anywhere with their attorney unless whatever they were going to do at their final destination had to do with the Law, legal contracts etc.
- people sign contracts when they give an interview, do they also sign off on something when someone else is going to give an interview that tells details about them?
-If FCA is at the clinic in Houston why would the Anthony's need their attorney? One reason I can think of is if FCA has gone totally mad and they need to sign guardianship papers etc. hahahahaa...sorry
-Maybe FCA & the Anthony's are discussing the rights to Caylee's name etc.
Nothing is happening with the Caylees Fund Foundation and the cayleesfund website is just a page where the domain name is parked.
At this moment, and I might change my mind in a few minutes, I think she is on a island.

I sometimes think she is with some guy who kept writing her letters in jail that she might have become attached to. I can see someone sending her letters and telling her that she can stay with them and I can see KC becoming infatuated with any one of her fans that wrote to her in prison. I dont think she is with relatives even if she is in Ohio.

I agree there is a large chance that she isn't with relatives in Ohio. One of her uncles by marriage who is married to the aunt who owns a car dealership supposedly told a producer for Nancy Grace that the last time he saw Casey was back in 2007 and that she would never be welcome in his home.

I don't think she'd go there. Being that secluded would drive a person like her nuts.

I don't think she'd go there. Being that secluded would drive a person like her nuts.

I don't know Giant Pickle. Looks like there is much to do in a home that size. I know I could get into it. Her alone with 2 body guards. (It's raining men. HMMM What could she do? Maybe play hide and seek.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper