Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I'm moving some posts about the Anthonys appearing on Dr. Phil and their foundation to the thread in the Parking Lot. There is a thread there where you can have this discusstion thanks.

Grandma, do you have a link? Thank you!!!

Does anyone know where I can find the video from the night FKC was released? I'm looking for the video of the airport and the plane that had golfers headed to Ohio.... I've watched it before but wanted to recheck something...

Originally Posted by Misfitdolly
I saw a woman today that looked a lot like KC here in RI. I am not saying it was definitely her as I didn't get a good enough look, plus, what are the chances? I was going to pick up my kids so I couldn't turn around for another look and after I picked them up she was gone. She was walking down a residential street, looked mad and was talking to herself. My first thought was wow, that lady is short. She had similar dark hair as KC and it was all pulled back.

LOL, Well I sure hope she isn't walking the streets of RI.

Me, three !:seeya:

Where is Casey? I have to say, for the first time in over a month, I honestly don't give a sheet.:floorlaugh:

Baez leaving plane in Sugarland, TX. exiting Macaluso's plane. looking for a restaurant.
Macaluso plane last tracked to Sugarland, TX on August 11, 2011

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=6877

Aug 19, 2011

"Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, was spotted at the Sugar Land Regional Airport last Thursday [Aug 18, 2011] after he flew in a privately owned aircraft. Speculation is that he may have come to this area to meet with Casey Anthony, who could be in hiding in Sugar Land or Houston. Although the Sugar Land Airport could not verify if Baez had departed the area but verified that the plane is no longer on site."

Baez leaving plane in Sugarland, TX. exiting Macaluso's plane. looking for a restaurant.

Aug 19, 2011

"Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, was spotted at the Sugar Land Regional Airport last Thursday [Aug 18, 2011] after he flew in a privately owned aircraft. Speculation is that he may have come to this area to meet with Casey Anthony, who could be in hiding in Sugar Land or Houston. Although the Sugar Land Airport could not verify if Baez had departed the area but verified that the plane is no longer on site."

Baez was seeing sporting an orange shirt and khaki shorts......is the world ready for that?........:eek: .....er,,,,, :present:

Aug 19, 2011

Thanks, Think.

From the article:

An eye witness who saw him a matter of a few feet away said it was Attorney Jose Baez.

"(A witness) said (Jose Baez) was walking in and out of the airport dressed in an orange shirt and khaki shorts. In plain view of TV camera crews from the media photographing him, he reportedly said he wanted some privacy and was looking for a restaurant."

Have we seen this TV camera footage?

possible Sugarland/Houston, Texas connection(s) ...
Possible therapist to the felon??? and consultant to the felon's attorney???
Macaluso plane tracked to Sugarland airport on August 11th, and Baez seen exiting plane on August 18th in Sugarland and spoke to reporters.

Jury consultant who monitored blogs, chats, and twitter for the Defense and texted advice to the Defense attorneys during jury selection and trial.

http://www.karenhurwitz.com/news.html

"Karen Hurwitz, JD, LCSW, part of the team that helped the defense pick the jury in the Casey Anthony trial, shares her thoughts and feelings on the process and the verdict with Roula & Ryan at 104.1 KRBE FM radio in Houston, Texas."

Previous Presentations by Karen Hurwitz:

"The Jury Consultant's Perspective on the Impact of Television and Movies on Jurors' Expectations" Garland Walker Inns of Court, Houston, Texas, February 2005

"Voir Dire: Know the Law and Act Like a Therapist" Houston Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Seminar, Houston, Texas - June 2003

Legal News: · "The Third Circuit holds that a trial consultant's work with a witness in preparation for trial is protected from discovery under the work product doctrine."
3d Circuit's Decision.pdf

Behavioral Consulting
“As an experienced lawyer and psychotherapist I understand very well the unique challenges for law firms as they try to balance the demands of an extremely stressful profession with the desire of all those who work therein to have a healthy mind, body, and soul. It is not only O.K. to talk about these things, it is imperative to talk about them to maintain and strengthen the firm.”
Karen Hurwitz, J.D., L.C.S.W."

Is she "treating" the felon???

http://www.karenhurwitz.com/bio.html

Karen Hurwitz Bio

"In addition to my passion for law I have always had great interest in the psyche. I wanted to study and be a psychotherapist. To further that goal I attended the University of Houston Graduate School of Social Work at night while practicing law."

"In 1992 I transitioned into the mental health field. After working a year at the Harris County Psychiatric Center treating severely mentally ill patients and the Baylor Medical School Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic, in 1993 I obtained my Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work. For the next six years I worked primarily in a private psychiatric practice treating adults and adolescents as well as couples and families, with some work also at inpatient psychiatric hospitals. I worked with the entire range of disorders seen in the field from patients with schizophrenia, psychosis, bipolar disorder, drug dependency and suicidal ideation to those dealing with more common complaints of anxiety and depression. It was extremely gratifying work and an honor to be entrusted with my patients’ internal lives and help them see alternative ways of viewing things and relating to others."

Is she "treating" the felon???

http://www.karenhurwitz.com/bio.html

Karen Hurwitz Bio

"In addition to my passion for law I have always had great interest in the psyche. I wanted to study and be a psychotherapist. To further that goal I attended the University of Houston Graduate School of Social Work at night while practicing law."

"In 1992 I transitioned into the mental health field. After working a year at the Harris County Psychiatric Center treating severely mentally ill patients and the Baylor Medical School Outpatient Psychiatry Clinic, in 1993 I obtained my Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work. For the next six years I worked primarily in a private psychiatric practice treating adults and adolescents as well as couples and families, with some work also at inpatient psychiatric hospitals. I worked with the entire range of disorders seen in the field from patients with schizophrenia, psychosis, bipolar disorder, drug dependency and suicidal ideation to those dealing with more common complaints of anxiety and depression. It was extremely gratifying work and an honor to be entrusted with my patients’ internal lives and help them see alternative ways of viewing things and relating to others."
Why does everyone seem to be going to Texas?
It pi$$es me off to no end that these guys are flying all over the place on Macaluso's plane.

Why does everyone seem to be going to Texas?
It pi$$es me off to no end that these guys are flying all over the place on Macaluso's plane.

im glad im not alone LOL and here I sit wondering how much the light bill will be and the water bill since Texas is burning up LOL im broke, hot and miserable and yes flying around all over the place like a movie start is annoying isnt it? LOL

I keep having faith though that somehow truth and justice and the good guy on the white horse will prevail.....

im glad im not alone LOL and here I sit wondering how much the light bill will be and the water bill since Texas is burning up LOL im broke, hot and miserable and yes flying around all over the place like a movie start is annoying isnt it? LOL

I keep having faith though that somehow truth and justice and the good guy on the white horse will prevail.....

..unfortunately, the good guys on the white horses-----lost.

..karma --WILL prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member