Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less where Casey is, however since all the denial about her and Lee having any contact, I'm going to guess that is where she's staying.

Its hard to believe Lee would want all that chaos back in his life. He seems like a private person who got mixed up somehow in the middle of this mess/drama. JMO

I have no doubt off-shore financial arrangements for all involved have been made - hmm, who has been the Caribbean lately?
Why certainly! Had to have a place for Dr. Phil's "donation"
I heard a sickening amount!
Has it been reported how much it REALLY was?

Why certainly! Had to have a place for Dr. Phil's "donation"
I heard a sickening amount!
Has it been reported how much it REALLY was?

..not "officially" of course----bob kealing said that steveH ( of people magazine ) where kc's people had previously been 'shopping the ohio pics'.....told him that HE would put the "donation" at no less than 100,000---but certainly not more than 500,000.

..what 'sickening amount' did you hear?

:rolleyes:

Surprise Surprise ... it sounds like CFCA is still trying to hiding out ...

snipped from : http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/caylee-and-casey-anthony

WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow talked to defense attorney Cheney Mason, who said the defense team was “disappointed but not surprised.”

Mason told Bristow that the defense team had worked out an arrangement with the probation system so that the media won’t know where Anthony will report. ”We will likely never see Casey Anthony,” Bristow added. “The judge has ruled in this case that her address can be kept private.”

BBM:

Hmm - where is FCA right now? Is anyone here really quite "old" and remembers a song I used to sing when I was small called Poor Little Robin ?

Poor little Casey, walkin walkin walkin to Orlando.....she can't afford to fly...

LOL just remembered part of the chorus which is - Got a penny for ....poor little robin...er...FCA

:rolleyes:

Surprise Surprise ... it sounds like CFCA is still trying to hiding out ...

snipped from : http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/caylee-and-casey-anthony

WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow talked to defense attorney Cheney Mason, who said the defense team was “disappointed but not surprised.”

Mason told Bristow that the defense team had worked out an arrangement with the probation system so that the media won’t know where Anthony will report. ”We will likely never see Casey Anthony,” Bristow added. “The judge has ruled in this case that her address can be kept private.”

BBM:

you know, i'm not sure how possible this is going to be. she has to be there an entire year-SOMEONE is surely going to out her.

you know, i'm not sure how possible this is going to be. she has to be there an entire year-SOMEONE is surely going to out her.

MOO ... I hope someone does "out" her because this "special special treatment" that JB and Team are always "screaming for" is getting real old !

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SPECIAL about CFCA, and she should be treated "EQUALLY" -- like everyone else and follow the rules like everyone else is expected to.

I would not be surprised if they asked to have the probation transferred -- that is, if another State agrees to it ...

It is unbelievable the extent that JB and Team have gone to "protect her safety" blah blah blah ... I mean what is going on that is SO SO SECRET ?

MOO ... it sounds to me like they are "afraid of something" ... maybe CFCA herself ...

MOO ...

In my opinion they might keep the location of her parole private so they don't have to deal with it. Casey might want the attention, but the probation office might just want to be able to do their job without the media and onlookers watching. I mean who would want to deal with the media storm while trying to stay professional and do their job. Maybe them keeping it secret will take Casey's name out of the news and people will forget about her! I think for Casey being forgotten, while her beautiful daughter is remembered, will be the worse punishment. She craves the attention,she has proven that, I am glad she might not be getting anymore.

She can't hide the rest of her life. At some point, she has to surface and she's going to have to take her chances as to how she will be treated. This is all a part of the "Bella Vita" life she so wanted. She's got it. People are not going to forget about her. They are repulsed by her and will be for a good long time to come. Just as they won't forget about CA committing perjury in this trial. They own it, now let them deal.

My bet is that she is reporting for probation in Okeechobee, FL .... but nobody will know exactly what day she reports monthly ...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7057892&postcount=10"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3[/ame]

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&g...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQ8gEwAA

Can someone post a map of Florida that shows the city she's in in relation to Orlando and maybe the city where Ms. Sims farm is? Thanks from those of us not familiar with Florida.

I'm still trying to figure out how this all fits in with ZFG's case. If FCA doesn't drop it or confess to it or whatever it's called, how is she going to get out of giving a depo? She can't just drag this case out forever, if this case goes forward at some point she has to make an appearance in front of someone - a court reporter etc for the depo?

Wow Okeechobee... wonder how long until she really goes crazy with no night life, no college boys, no fake jobs, very little shopping. Small town life is a lot different than city life.. and I really don't think that's the bella vita she had in mind. Of course, maybe she'll pull one of her chameleon change acts and learn to drive an air boat and hunt gators.

I'm still trying to figure out how this all fits in with ZFG's case. If FCA doesn't drop it or confess to it or whatever it's called, how is she going to get out of giving a depo? She can't just drag this case out forever, if this case goes forward at some point she has to make an appearance in front of someone - a court reporter etc for the depo?

i'm thinking she will have to do it..i wonder if it could be sealed somehow? i doubt it. i heard somewhere that she dropped her counter suit..but i can't seem to find a link for that. i think it may be just a rumor unless someone can help me out with that. wasn't there a motion to dismiss filed by her attorney? not sure when that is decided upon or if it has been already. this is OT though, whoops :innocent:

What's her connection with that town?

...unknown

It was reported via a few unconfirmed tweets yesterday that she had been spotted there - it "close" to Port St Lucie where Jeremy Lyons (the DT Private I) lives....

I'd put it down as speculation at this point. as I understand it, it is very small, and pretty much surrounded by large ranches - no glittering social whirl.

i'm thinking she will have to do it..i wonder if it could be sealed somehow? i doubt it. i heard somewhere that she dropped her counter suit..but i can't seem to find a link for that. i think it may be just a rumor unless someone can help me out with that. wasn't there a motion to dismiss filed by her attorney? not sure when that is decided upon or if it has been already. this is OT though, whoops :innocent:

She did drop the counter suit, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member