Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM on the Lyons part talking about the DT building Casey a foundation. OMG. I guess living off of a foundation is the answer to everything with the A's and the DT? Like who in Hades would donate to a foundation for Casey? WTF?!?! Unless they're not talking about a charity foundation? What kind of foundation can they possibly build for her? She's a liar and a thief! They'd have to get her some kind of permanent sugar daddy or mommy to set her up for good! These people drive me crazy. Casey will never be a law abiding citizen who can live legally no matter what they do for her.

Ha! I'm sure Lyons wasn't referring to an actual charitable foundation. I took his comments to mean that Casey's team hopes to help her learn some basic life skills. She surely does need some assistance, that's for sure. Wherever she is...

I believe CFCA is somewhere near Orlando because her attorneys KNOW they are going to LOSE the appeal ... than she WILL have to report for "Probation" by this Friday. Am anxiously awaiting the Appellate Court's decision on this issue ...

:waitasec: I wonder if Jose will try to bring the "circus" back to town IF and WHEN the felon has to report to probation ... OR ... Will they do it "quietly" and "incognito" ?

:dunno::dunno:

Agreed. She is close to home. Actually IIRC she registers a couple of days before the official reporting date.

FCA is a chameleon so of course she is going to appear friendly and polite ... she is not a monster all of the time ... only when the spiteful b!tch surfaces.

CA and jealousy just bring out the worst in FCA ... as do those who cross her, are not fooled by her or, don't play her foolish games. Play along with FCA and she will play nice. Cross her and ... :maddening:

Ha! I'm sure Lyons wasn't referring to an actual charitable foundation. I took his comments to mean that Casey's team hopes to help her learn some basic life skills. She surely does need some assistance, that's for sure. Wherever she is...

I guess I just see red when I see the word foundation mentioned anywhere near any of the A's. Anyway, she needs lifelong assistance. There's a difference between wanting to learn life skills and Casey Anthony. Good luck with that one, DT.

Agreed. She is close to home. Actually IIRC she registers a couple of days before the official reporting date.

FCA is a chameleon so of course she is going to appear friendly and polite ... she is not a monster all of the time ... only when the spiteful b!tch surfaces.

CA and jealousy just bring out the worst in FCA ... as do those who cross her, are not fooled by her or, don't play her foolish games. Play along with FCA and she will play nice. Cross her and ... :maddening:

Yeah, in our guts we know she's close to home...why does that sound familiar...

I do agree up on first impression, she may come off as nice and sweet. But if anyone spends substantial enough time around, they will see through the sugar coated veneer she puts on. It's why she is where is today with no friends and no one believing her or liking her.

I guess I just see red when I see the word foundation mentioned anywhere near any of the A's. Anyway, she needs lifelong assistance. There's a difference between wanting to learn life skills and Casey Anthony. Good luck with that one, DT.

I am pretty sure that the 'foundation' will be an offshore safe haven (Caymans?) where earnings from books, media appearances, etc are paid into and are used to support FCA. Given how the DT and FCA roll I see FCA remaining 'indigent' outwardly to preclude paying all of those mounting debts and the IRS.

FCA cannot afford to earn or own assets and can gain many benefits from being seen as penniless ... such as social benefits, State paying legal fees, etc. I still believe the Defense was funded in this way, some from their 'trust' of benefactors ... the rest from the State.

MOO

Actually, maybe that's what it WAS:

Matt Morgan
#caseyanthony is still set to report for #probation this #Friday despite her #attorneys best efforts. www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-…

WOOT!!!

I am pretty sure that the 'foundation' will be an offshore safe haven (Caymans?) where earnings from books, media appearances, etc are paid into and are used to support FCA. Given how the DT and FCA roll I see FCA remaining 'indigent' outwardly to preclude paying all of those mounting debts and the IRS.

FCA cannot afford to earn or own assets and can gain many benefits from being seen as penniless ... such as social benefits, State paying legal fees, etc. I still believe the Defense was funded in this way, some from their 'trust' of benefactors ... the rest from the State.

MOO

I have no doubt off-shore financial arrangements for all involved have been made - hmm, who has been the Caribbean lately?

I have no doubt off-shore financial arrangements for all involved have been made - hmm, who has been the Caribbean lately?

Will the A's swim with the Dolphins or with the $$$$'s next? Will FCA join forces and co-fund the Foundation? Does money heal everything? We will see if FCA returns 'home' or goes to the new A's mansion/foundation.

I agree that she's a chameleon.

I recall one of her myspace friends writing that "they wanted the old Casey back." It was almost like "ok we know she did something to Caylee but the old Casey was sooo much fun."

Lyons is a strong possiblity for housing the felon. Thanks again Tank. Your research is so valuable.

Really good point krkr! The DT's claims that her life is in danger anywhere in FL is undermined when the locals are reporting she is out and about and quiet and polite. Even LP's associate (can't remember her name) who lived w/the A's while kc was out on the Padilla bond said kc was the nicest person she ever met. Of course . . . it only takes one crazed person to attempt to hurt kc out of all of the tens of thousands of good people who are angry with the decision . . . but would never physically attempt to hurt kc. Honestly, seems to me that there would be a much higher likely that kc would encounter a crazed, angry, revengeful individual who would attempt to take her life . . . while in jail! Just the population concentration would be higher for the number of people who have actually committed violent crimes in jail. I think kc is far safer on the streets (IMO).

Furthermore, kc has been supervised for the past 3 years while incarcerated . . . if she craved anything, it would probably be freedom to walk around anywhere, whenever she feels like it - without constant supervision. I believe the DT would want to give that to her. Also, since there is no money to support her clothing/shelter/food/shopping . . . why would anyone volunteer to chaparone her for free?

Personally, I believe that kc is out and about in whatever town she is in . . . she is just too obsessed with being noticed not to be.

Oh I think she made some walking around money when Geraldo aired the TMZ/Ohio picture. Either TMZ allowed GR to use it, or Jose had an extra in his briefcase to sell to Fox News.

You are Ok. That is all that matters.

OT :seeya: Hiya neighbor...it was the same up here in the Bel Air burbs, the houses were rockin/rattling like crazy. Scary stuff, glad that we're all safe!

I believe CFCA is somewhere near Orlando because her attorneys KNOW they are going to LOSE the appeal ... than she WILL have to report for "Probation" by this Friday. Am anxiously awaiting the Appellate Court's decision on this issue ...

:waitasec: I wonder if Jose will try to bring the "circus" back to town IF and WHEN the felon has to report to probation ... OR ... Will they do it "quietly" and "incognito" ?

:dunno::dunno:

She walked out the front door so I don't see why she wouldn't walk right back in through the front door. (I realize it's probably not the same place but you see what I mean.) If the DT was NOT interested in having a media storm then Casey would have already reported regardless of what might happen with her appeal.

She walked out the front door so I don't see why she wouldn't walk right back in through the front door. (I realize it's probably not the same place but you see what I mean.) If the DT was NOT interested in having a media storm then Casey would have already reported regardless of what might happen with her appeal.

Yep ... good points. We know that Jose and CFCA are going to "milk" this for all the "media coverage" they can get ...

Oh well ... when CFCA has to show up for Probation, hopefully it will end JB and CFCA selling the "photos" for $ money $ ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Well, we now know where Casey will be for the next year! The DT was DENIED!!!! Hahaha!

I couldn't care less where Casey is, however since all the denial about her and Lee having any contact, I'm going to guess that is where she's staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89