Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
I don't think Heather is far from where they live. There's no way they could know when she'd be reported missing. They had no idea that Heathers car wouldn't be located until the 19th. They had no idea whether or not Heathers family might be trying to contact her on the 18th and being unable to contact her, report her missing on the 18th. If the police had spotted that car on the 18th then it would have been reported on the 18th. So as far as the Moorer's knew they had to get rid of her right away. I do think her murder was premeditated. There had been no contact between Heather and Sidney since the end of October, when Tammy found out about the affair and began her reign of terror against Heather. So why would there be any reason for Sidney to contact Heather in the early morning hours over a month and a half
later? There was a plan for something to occur that morning. I don't think it was coincidental that all of this took place when her roommate was out of town. I don't think it was coincidental that the call from Sidney took place as soon as Heather returned from her date. I think the Moorer's had been following her that night/early morning. The Moorer's could have prepared the place where they would dispose of Heather in advance as well. There are just so many unknowns at this point. I just keep thinking about those drives that the Moorer's took together the night that Tammy stated they were at a lawyers office, which makes no sense at that time of night, and the night Sidney was out alone when he said someone shot at him. [modsnip]

These are just things I've been thinking of and finally decided to come out of the shadows and post. I just pray that Heather is found. This whole thing just breaks my heart.

:goodpost: it's as if you posted exactly what I think happened!!

I think Heather is somewhere relatively close to the PTL area. Whether this was premeditated or not, it was quick. I believe that they hid Heather before the light of day that morning. So, to my way of thinking you have -/+ 2 hrs to search for the spot. This may be what the searches have been based on so far? I just do not believe they took her to the compound. I also wonder if there is any additional surveillance after the truck left PTL. They may have that. In the hearing they said they were headed back from PTL, but that does not mean they went directly home. What other video after that one do they have?

I think Heather is somewhere relatively close to the PTL area. Whether this was premeditated or not, it was quick. I believe that they hid Heather before the light of day that morning. So, to my way of thinking you have -/+ 2 hrs to search for the spot. This may be what the searches have been based on so far? I just do not believe they took her to the compound. I also wonder if there is any additional surveillance after the truck left PTL. They may have that. In the hearing they said they were headed back from PTL, but that does not mean they went directly home. What other video after that one do they have?

I agree that we don't know what evidence they have and I assume they did look at other video from the areas the M's were at during those early morning hours, if they know exactly where they were. I'm not sure if the M's were stupid enough to take their phones with them when they went to PTL that morning. The reason I'm saying this is because of the LE statement that they knew where Heather was based on the pings from her phone, but with the M's they only mention video of their truck. I know they know where they were prior to Heathers disappearance because they know that the M's sent that vulgar text/pic to Heather. I am thinking however, that LE has to have a lot more than video of their truck coming and going, and I'm sure they took the video from the cameras at the compound. I'm just not convinced they have a lot more than that relative to where the M's were that morning and still not have enough of an idea(s) of where Heather is most likely to be rather than saying they aren't searching until new leads/tips come in. The assumption that LE does have video evidence is why I'm leaning towards them having help hiding Heather. I feel some one met them on the road on the way back to the compound and the M's transfered Heather to another vehicle. Maybe who ever owns that black Jeep that cannot be found? and I have the feeling that at least one other adult within the compound knew what happened and provided assistance in some fashion, maybe in hiring that assistance?

I hope that makes sense!

I agree that we don't know what evidence they have and I assume they did look at other video from the areas the M's were at during those early morning hours, if they know exactly where they were. I'm not sure if the M's were stupid enough to take their phones with them when they went to PTL that morning. The reason I'm saying this is because of the LE statement that they knew where Heather was based on the pings from her phone, but with the M's they only mention video of their truck. I know they know where they were prior to Heathers disappearance because they know that the M's sent that vulgar text/pic to Heather. I am thinking however, that LE has to have a lot more than video of their truck coming and going, and I'm sure they took the video from the cameras at the compound. I'm just not convinced they have a lot more than that relative to where the M's were that morning and still not have enough of an idea(s) of where Heather is most likely to be rather than saying they aren't searching until new leads/tips come in. The assumption that LE does have video evidence is why I'm leaning towards them having help hiding Heather. I feel some one met them on the road on the way back to the compound and the M's transfered Heather to another vehicle. Maybe who ever owns that black Jeep that cannot be found? and I have the feeling that at least one other adult within the compound knew what happened and provided assistance in some fashion, maybe in hiring that assistance?

I hope that makes sense!

When was that text sent to Heather?

It's rumor that the texts showing pictures of the Moorers having sex were sent to Heather, unless I've missed something.

If you look at the time line, they were arrested within a couple of hours after the search warrant was served.

I think they found evidence in the house/on the property, pretty quickly. I think that they arrested them for the IE charges just because they wanted to separate them, isolate them at the police station, and talk to them separately, to see if one would turn on the other. Also, they may have been waiting for the lab results to come back on things, and they knew that the Moorers knew they had evidence and would be more likely to bolt.

The kidnapping/murder charges came within 48 hours of the initial arrest.

I really believe that Terry Elvis knows all the evidence and is confident that law enforcement is right and has enough evidence to convict. I've noticed that he has been very, very quiet since the arrest. In contrast, before the arrest, he was very vocal about putting evidence out in the public over social media in his effort to find out what happened to Heather.

I believe that law enforcement has much, much more evidence than what we are aware of. We won't find out until a jury has been picked and the trial begins because of the gag order.

I did an experiment by accident over the weekend. I had a huge burn pile of wood debri I was getting rid of. Large logs I was burning that took all day to burn. There was a dead possum that I think a racoon must have killed because it was near a bird feeder and think maybe racoons fought it over the food under the bird feeder.

Anyway, I threw the remains in the burn pile and by the end of the day it was reduced to nothing but ashes. I put it in the hottest part of the fire and was surprised at how it pretty much disentegrated it. I had to stir things around and kept putting hot coals all around it. By end of day there was nothing but ashes.

JMO Conclusion:
A body would be tougher and I dont know if a skull could be done that easy and a very large fire would be needed but I do think most could be burnt up. My fire pit was about 10 feet diameter across and about 3 feet high of wood. It was a monstrous fire and did a good job of burning up practically anything that would be thown in there and stirred in with the hot coals. I burned up about 10 large logs each about 2 foot diameter and 4-6 feet length.

ETA---Oh, an interesting note. When I have burn wood pile fires like that which I have done many times, it will stay hot for days unless I take the hose to it. The ashes in the middle stay hot for days and days. I had one that was still hot about 5 days later seriously. So what I usually do is take the hose to it to put it out. Also, when you take a hose to a large fire pit of hot ashes, you have to work at it to put it all out. You have to put the spray stream on really hard and dig into the ashes because in the middle it is still hot. I would have the whole outside drenched and then when I shoot the water in the middle and dig a hole with the water stream it will hit more hot spots and smoke billows out from middle. It is very tough to get totally put out when a really large fire pit of ashes like that. Thought that would be interesting to share.

ETA ETA - Corrected diameter of my fire pit to about 10 feet diameter. I have trouble estimating and the more I thought about it, my fire pit had to have been about 10 feet diameter across. It was a huge fire I had going. :) The ice storm this past few winters and some kind of tree disease killed a bunch of trees and we have all these dead trees we have been trying to get rid of. Took a chainsaw to the trees and have been burning them up in pieces over the past few weeks.

Hatfield, I just read a true crime book about two drunken yo-yo's in Texas that tried to burn a body....they weren't very successful, since it took such a long time and they weren't very patient.

I don't think anyone could have burned a body on that compound without some evidence left behind. Now, they could have burned a body someplace else, but it would have taken at least 24 hours to leave very little evidence of a body burn.

it troubles me that LE has not found Heather's body yet. why? well one for the obvious reason- to bring her back to her family and two, because where have the M's cell phones been since the time of her disappearance? did the M's get rid of their phones for new ones? that would be interesting. on the morning of 12/18 LE knows that SM's phone was at their home. what about the days, weeks and months after Heather's disappearance? it would be interesting if all of a sudden, right after Heather's disappearance, the phones were turned off and then suddenly, maybe a day or two, they were turned back on? wouldn't be able to track the M's whereabouts with the phones turned off. wish we had the answer to all those maybes?

eta: forgot to mention the GPS in the car. they've had the car for how long now -5 weeks? wouldn't that tell them something.

it troubles me that LE has not found Heather's body yet. why? well one for the obvious reason- to bring her back to her family and two, because where have the M's cell phones been since the time of her disappearance? did the M's get rid of their phones for new ones? that would be interesting. on the morning of 12/18 LE knows that SM's phone was at their home. what about the days, weeks and months after Heather's disappearance? it would be interesting if all of a sudden, right after Heather's disappearance, the phones were turned off and then suddenly, maybe a day or two, they were turned back on? wouldn't be able to track the M's whereabouts with the phones turned off. wish we had the answer to all those maybes?

eta: forgot to mention the GPS in the car. they've had the car for how long now -5 weeks? wouldn't that tell them something.

LE showed text messages at the bond hearing with dates up to February so I think they were still using their phones and SM was texting from their trip.

I thought the texted sex pics were confirmed by LE at the first hearing.
looking for links.

I believe TM let slip on one of her Dis board post's about what a wonderful chef SM was. As horrible as it sounds, I think dismemberment was involved .

My apologies for how this may sound. :(

When was that text sent to Heather?

I know I read that somewhere in a media link. I think remember that LE made that statement. I'll look for the link as soon as I can.

I wish we knew the times of both of the IE incidents. If one happened after Heather's disappearance that would be helpful in knowing where the M's were after they left PTL. I also hope the M's had cameras that record at their compound and that they were working on the day of Heathers disappearance and the days that followed.That would show everyone that was active in the compound the morning of the 18th.

hello all! I'm new here so go easy on me, hah :please:

It is driving me crazy that the Moorers withdrew $5,000 on the 18th. If they supposedly had 10K sittin in a safe at the house, what did they need to withdraw that for?

Outlaw. The 5000 may be part of the 10000. My guess, and it's only that, is that they got paid in cash a lot. Good way to avoid paying taxes and they were charged Roth financial crimes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they had 10000.00 in a home safe but needed 15000.00 for whatever reason ....they had to withdraw money from their bank.

Hatfield, I just read a true crime book about two drunken yo-yo's in Texas that tried to burn a body....they weren't very successful, since it took such a long time and they weren't very patient.

I don't think anyone could have burned a body on that compound without some evidence left behind. Now, they could have burned a body someplace else, but it would have taken at least 24 hours to leave very little evidence of a body burn.

Yes, I totally agree. My little experiment surprised me that I could actually reduce bones and possum tail to ashes but it also showed me that in order to get rid of a body, you would want a very large fire full of hot coals. I dont think their little fire ring they had in the backyard would cut it. And it would take a long time to reduce a body down to practically nothing. I dont think they had the time or patience for something like that.

So, it convinced me their backyard fire ring most likely was not used for that purpose (thank goodness). Its possible if they dismembered and stayed out there all night long and kept adding logs to the fire, but it just does not seem likely to me with as small as their fire ring is.
IMO, possible but not probable.

Like you mentioned, they could have done it somewhere else but due to how long of a process is needed, I dont think they used the fire method at all. I am now convinced they had to have used some other method to disappear Heather. Something quicker and easier for them. JMO of course.

Question: Where did Sidney grow up? I posted this on Tammy's Disboards thread but maybe it belongs here too. Is it worth looking into? We're is 5 hours from Disney - GA or the southern part of SC? Has that area been searched?

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - View Single Post - Over 2000 pix! Our first Disney Dream cruise + Fantasy pix + Our Wonder cruise!

Snipped:
The rest of us consist of Sidney, my thirty something year old Disney loving husband. He grew up five hours from WDW and not one time did his family take him there as a child. Uh huh, his mama is the evil queen. How can someone not take their kids to Disney? Especially back when tickets were less than $20! Hello. She sort of made up for it in 1999, but not for good reasons. We wont go into that right now. I first took my hubby to WDW in 1997. Even though the castle was a lovely shade of pink with birthday décor all over it he was still in love at first sight with all things Disney. He had been a fan of the cartoons & Walt since he was a baby, but after this first visit to the Magic Kingdom he was hooked. (It has only gotten worse over the past 15 years, not that this is a bad thing.)

What about that black jeep that showed up at TE work place. I wonder if they have any video of it going back towards the Ms home. I still think it is involved somehow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat
Back