Votes: 78 20.9%
  • Laying in woods

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Where TM could watch the site

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • hurts my heart; but, a landfill

Votes: 35 9.4%

• Total voters
Possible Remains Located In Florence County, SC - Horry Co., SC, PD on the Scene
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1044244

Body parts found in Florence, HCPD investigators called for Pipkin investigation

FLORENCE, SC (WBTW) - Horry County Police investigators were called to the scene in Florence County where body parts were found Wednesday afternoon.

Horry County Lt. Robert Kegler said investigators are responding as part of the missing persons investigation involving Angela Pipkin.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/25516418/...investigators-called-for-pipkin-investigation

link to Angela's thread

SC SC - Angie Pipkin, 32, Aynor, 16 Jan 2014 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks foxfire! In your link it states that the location of the body is on a private hunting area that is difficult to access by car...
I wonder how else they would have gotten the body there - difficult is not impossible.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Hi Caustic, it is a dirt road-that is "private" may sometimes have a wire across it, but I have not been past when it did. Papermill road is heavily travelled by 18 wheelers full of pine trees. This whole area smells horrible, paper mills smell stink, plus there is a swampy area.

Thanks foxfire! In your link it states that the location of the body is on a private hunting area that is difficult to access by car...
I wonder how else they would have gotten the body there - difficult is not impossible.

Maybe more than one person was helping ... Just an idea. :scared:

Maybe more than one person was helping ... Just an idea. :scared:

Hey, this is an area ATV's are used.

Maybe impossible in a car, but, not in a big pick up truck with 4x4...

This is about 20 minutes away from the Landing 34, in Darlington County- where Angie was supposedly killed.

It sounded like they went there for a reason, based on previous info, then it states the body was found by employees of the campground. I think it's just worded nutty.

The Private hunting clubs around here are generally tracts of wooded land that are rented out or owned by a group of hunters who section the tract off amongst themselves. They may not have an actual building back there. It may be a collection of hunting stands.

As confirmed on another thread, the remains were positively ID'd as Angie. As expected.

So sad about Angie. It seems more and more people are doing horrible things to dispose of bodies. Not that the actual murder isn't horrible enough. But I wonder, was the body completely skeletal? Would HE's also be at this point? I know it depends on a lot of different things. But since Angie has been gone less time than HE- I was just trying to draw a between the level of what they may find. Assuming she is not in the water. I wonder also when they searched the family property, it seemed that search was over quite quickly. What about buried remains in the yard? Would dogs pick that up? Wondering aloud basically.

So sad about Angie. It seems more and more people are doing horrible things to dispose of bodies. Not that the actual murder isn't horrible enough. But I wonder, was the body completely skeletal? Would HE's also be at this point? I know it depends on a lot of different things. But since Angie has been gone less time than HE- I was just trying to draw a between the level of what they may find. Assuming she is not in the water. I wonder also when they searched the family property, it seemed that search was over quite quickly. What about buried remains in the yard? Would dogs pick that up? Wondering aloud basically.
Media always said with the remains found in Florence that they were "body parts", not skeletal remains. If these remains were in a plastic bag, they would decompose differently than if they were in a canvas bag or not in a bag at all. I have also seen in past cases where a body in water does not go to complete bones even after several months, if it has been pushed to the surface and caught on roots and such (it may be too far out for land predators, and the water predators can't get to it.) Angie's body was definitely in the water for at least some time if the reports of Robinson dropping things off the bridge are true.(and I believe they are). If you assume Heather is not in the water, level of decomp depends again on if she was wrapped in anything, buried or not, temperatures, etc. After seeing where they found Kelli Bordeaux's body, anything buried in the woods is probably going to stay fairly well hidden.

New member here, but long time lurker. As much as it pains me to even think this - I think Tammy considered Heather a piece of crap, therefore she would treat her as such.

I have a hard time believing that Tammy would take time to bury her, I have a gut feeling she was disposed of into a trash bag and left on the side of the road somewhere, or a landfill. :shakehead:

New member here, but long time lurker. As much as it pains me to even think this - I think Tammy considered Heather a piece of crap, therefore she would treat her as such.

I have a hard time believing that Tammy would take time to bury her, I have a gut feeling she was disposed of into a trash bag and left on the side of the road somewhere, or a landfill. :shakehead:

Hey Newbie, I am new too...welcome! I bolded this area, bc I was thinking last week about the super smelly area they found Angie Pipkin's remains in. The paper mills in florence and G town, are scent disquisers for certain. But in MB near 10th Ave N, where a lot of paths seem to cross in this case...there is a sewage/water treatment facility that is beyond smelly. The "piece of crap" just lit this memory for me. IDK what they do, or how they do it or if a body could be hid there. But that place smells horrendeous.

Hey Newbie, I am new too...welcome! I bolded this area, bc I was thinking last week about the super smelly area they found Angie Pipkin's remains in. The paper mills in florence and G town, are scent disquisers for certain. But in MB near 10th Ave N, where a lot of paths seem to cross in this case...there is a sewage/water treatment facility that is beyond smelly. The "piece of crap" just lit this memory for me. IDK what they do, or how they do it or if a body could be hid there. But that place smells horrendeous.

I'm glad you posted this. I've been thinking about manholes for quite awhile, but didn't think there was public sewer and water in this area. I've read about septic tanks but nothing about public sewer. If there are manholes, those for sewer lines and storm water drainages can be quite large. Definitely large enough to put a person in. If the body is dropped on the ledge it could reasonably stay there and not be washed downstream until a flooding condition existed and depending upon the length of time its been there could easily avoid notice unless it was caught on screens that are in place to catch large debris before it gets into the treatment plants basins. As long as those screens aren't totally blocked it should not cause any sewage backups into homes, etc. I don't know if this type of system is in place and what type of line maintenance programs are in place if there is public sewer.

Just something I've been thinking about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha
Back