Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is not true Cindy will really be in an uproar.
She will have a lawsuit filed against him for sure.
Leonard must know this, so there is the possibility that it could be true, but I would think this would be something LE would not want spread around.

Wait until the media gets the word on this one - Cindy
will be on another rant for sure.

You can't win a slander suit. LP has a right to an opinion, which that is his. It's VERY VERY difficult to win a slander/libel suit because of the First Admendment. You have to prove malicious and damaging content, financial loss because of the statement, and lastly that it isn't true.

No, that wasn't Lee's girlfriend. That was Casey's girlfriend, Christine. For some reason a lot of people think it was Lee's girlfriend. Lee's girlfriend's name begins with an "M" but I can't recall it at the moment.

Mallory.

I think Lee was contacting LP to see if he would re-bond if Casey agreed to tell where Caylee is, correct?

You can't win a slander suit. LP has a right to an opinion, which that is his. It's VERY VERY difficult to win a slander/libel suit because of the First Admendment. You have to prove malicious and damaging content, financial loss because of the statement, and lastly that it isn't true.

Yep, and it seems like The Anthony's have more pressing matters to attend to, you know, going to Puerto Rico and Texas to get Caylee back from those bad bad kidnappers--OH, and filing suits about their identity being stolen.
GEEEEZ, this whole thing just gets more maddening by the hour!

No, that wasn't Lee's girlfriend. That was Casey's girlfriend, Christine. For some reason a lot of people think it was Lee's girlfriend. Lee's girlfriend's name begins with an "M" but I can't recall it at the moment.

Mallory, I believe.

Lee was at his parents house when LE came to arrest Casey. You could see him outside as Casey was taken away.

IIRC, on Monday the Anthony's held a balloon release and Lee was there for that..I don't remember which news station was reporting it, but he was standing to the very right of the camera's holding a bag of purple balloons.

Ive seen him a few times in the last week or so - so hes still around just not with his face in front of a camera constantly - What more can we expect any of them to say? Besides of course CA's lies............ At this point - theres not a lot TO say unless someone wants to tell the truth and let us all know what happened to Caylee and where she is...........

It does seem like he is staying low. Maybe he doesn't want to be a part of the circus or maybe KC actually confided in him & he knows the truth...or part of it.
I thought I knew most of the players in this case, but I'm confused who KC is - help??

KC = Casey
Oh, duh! :doh: I kept trying to think of someone's initials and couldn't figure anyone out that started with a K in this case. LOL. Thanks for the answer, catherine!! :D

I thought I knew most of the players in this case, but I'm confused who KC is - help??

Say it out loud...:)

Anyway, I think Lee is just walking a really fine line right now. He may not believe any of the lies Casey is spinning, but can you imagine what would happen if he publicly broke ranks with the family and said that he thinks she's guilty of something...anything? Cindy would lose what little she has left to lose. I think he's just in a really bad position.

Has anyone seen or heard from Lee since all this evidence has been revealed?

If he has been distancing himself from the crazy parents, I think that's very telling.

I was just wondering the same thing yesterday after I heard Padilla mention him on Nancy Grace.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED PUT CASEY ANTHONY BACK IN JAIL: No, no, that`s not true. What we`ve said to her brother, Lee, who`s constantly on the phone to us, is that if she came clean and told law enforcement where the child was and law enforcement went out and regained the body, we would treat it just like any other person accused of a crime who would want bail pending the proceedings.

Just seem to me that Lee's role in the family dynamatic's is "Peace Keeper" he comes across IMO as the only level headed one of the bunch. I believe he has enough common sense to put two and two together and knows it doesn't look good for his sister.

I just wished Nancy would have asked Padilla if Lee has ever voiced or hinted his opinion of the situation.

I was just wondering the same thing yesterday after I heard Padilla mention him on Nancy Grace.

Just seem to me that Lee's role in the family dynamatic's is "Peace Keeper" he comes across IMO as the only level headed one of the bunch. I believe he has enough common sense to put two and two together and knows it doesn't look good for his sister.

I just wished Nancy would have asked Padilla if Lee has ever voiced or hinted his opinion of the situation.

I'm sure LP will be back on NG. I can't imagine NG letting the hints about possible incest between Casey and Lee slip past without commenting on it.

I'm sure LP will be back on NG. I can't imagine NG letting the hints about possible incest between Casey and Lee slip past without commenting on it.

:sick: that is just one angle of this saga that I just can't seem to wrap my head around...still a stretch to me. I believe they were close but NOT THAT close.

Anyway, would love to be able to pick Lee's brain a little by proxy through LP.

I know the twists and turns in this case mean ANYTHING is possible, but IMO it's absurd to start going down the path that Lee is possibly Caylee's bio dad!

I agree with someone else that LP should read up on his genetics. However, I have heard (prob on Law and Order, for what that's worth) that DNA can tell if the parents are closely related. Like bro and sis or dad and daughter.

IF Lee is the babydaddy, that would explain a lot of the actions on the part of the whole family. If they keep this from going to trial, THAT family secret would come out, and it's a doozy!

I'm just speculating...I dislike it when people come up with off the wall scenarios, but since LP said it first, I'll go ahead and jump in with my own possibly hair-brained thought!

Has Lee's girlfriend ever spoken about this or been interviewed?

Yep, and it seems like The Anthony's have more pressing matters to attend to, you know, going to Puerto Rico and Texas to get Caylee back from those bad bad kidnappers--OH, and filing suits about their identity being stolen.
GEEEEZ, this whole thing just gets more maddening by the hour!

They really remind me of the McCanns with poor Maddie. No, that wasn't cadeaver smell in the trunk...it was dirty nappies and trash. Look for the lost little girl everywhere but where she really is...no point in searching there. I swear...if Cindy and George Anthony start setting up a fund....I'll blow!! Casey reminds me of Melinda Duckett as well. Cool...calm....no help at all.

The similarities are amazing.

I would be talking with attorneys to see if I had a case against LP for slander.
I know people will disagree with me on his involvement with Caylee's disappearance and/or cover-up.
I haven't seen anything so far to make me think he is involved, yet I have seen some evidence it seems he is trying to help LE.
IMO, he doesn't deserve this.
Lanie

I think Lee is the one that made those fake emails.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank