Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallory.

I think Lee was contacting LP to see if he would re-bond if Casey agreed to tell where Caylee is, correct?
Mallory was the name of the character played by Juliette Lewis in Natural Born Killers.

Maybe I missed something, but I have not seen or heard anything about Lee in quite awhile. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is he just getting back to his "normal" routine, laying low and off the radar? Is he on vacation? What do you think?:confused:

Somewhere, I believe it was in his interview, he said he traveled for his job.

Maybe I missed something, but I have not seen or heard anything about Lee in quite awhile. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Is he just getting back to his "normal" routine, laying low and off the radar? Is he on vacation? What do you think?:confused:

Didn't he drop off the radar around the time the 600 pages were released?
He is probably laying low and trying to distance himself, because I'm sure he knows KC is guilty.

He was caught on camera at the last Sunday night vigil...but he does seem to be laying low for the time being, doesn't he?

He probably had to go back to work. Unlike KC, he lived in his own place, has bills, etc.
Im sure after he read all the 600 pgs. he thinks KC is up to no good. I dont think Id want to be in the middle of this fam would you:eek:
There isnt much he can do. KC isnt going to tell where Caylee is.

Didn't he drop off the radar around the time the 600 pages were released?
He is probably laying low and trying to distance himself, because I'm sure he knows KC is guilty.

Oh I'm sure hes staying low and far far away from his sisters wrath, I mean she now knows for sure his statements to LE! LOL, I wouldnt want to be anywhere near her either.

Local newscasts frequently show him giving Casey a ride to or from Baez's office.

That HAS to be an awkward ride....

Hopefully he hasn't disappeared..well KC is on house arrest so you never know what she could do...totally kidding of course. I think he is just trying to resume some sense of "normalcy" IMO.

Local newscasts frequently show him giving Casey a ride to or from Baez's office.

That HAS to be an awkward ride....

Seriously. The tension has to be outrageous in that car...:mad:

If he has, Casey won't notice for 31 days and then she won't tell you anyway.
It's not in her best interest, after all.

LOL...can you blame him? If that were my family, I would have disappeared loooong ago (I bet he wishes he did that now).

Seriously I think he just had to move on with his life. There's really nothing he can do right now.

Seriously. The tension has to be outrageous in that car...:mad:

At first I thought that too! LA has continually stuck up for Casey in the last few wks. When I heard his interview with LE & him laughing not taking this seriously. It made me sick....I decided he was all for Casey! :confused: :furious:

LOL...can you blame him? If that were my family, I would have disappeared loooong ago (I bet he wishes he did that now).

Seriously I think he just had to move on with his life. There's really nothing he can do right now.

Seriously!! I would have run for the hills years ago, but for so long he seemed really involved and engaged and visible. Now he's just gone.

Boy, I would hate to be him.

IMO, could he be co-operating and in hiding.........witness protection for awhile? If mom, dad and sister is going 'down', maybe he decided to turn on all of them??? Get immunity for his cover up on computer or phone??? just a thought that came on me.......MOO

I sure wouldn't want to face Casey after that interview between LA and LE was released! I'm sure she thought he was always on her side. Who know's what she is capable of... oh wait, I think we DO know!!!

At first I thought that too! LA has continually stuck up for Casey in the last few wks. When I heard his interview with LE & him laughing not taking this seriously. It made me sick....I decided he was all for Casey! :confused: :furious:

I thought that when that interview was conducted with the laughing, he had no idea that his niece was dead. i don't think he realized that Caylee could actually be dead at the time of the interview, jmo

I think he's either complicit in the cover-up, once he figured out what was going on, or he knows something that is going to prove to be very embarrassing to him.

He could just really be sick of the game playing too. He could be the only one of them who isn't going to pretend Caylee's alive when LE says she isn't.

I just can't get that whole idea out of my head LP put there.

I think he's either complicit in the cover-up, once he figured out what was going on, or he knows something that is going to prove to be very embarrassing to him.

He could just really be sick of the game playing too. He could be the only one of them who isn't going to pretend Caylee's alive when LE says she isn't.

I just can't get that whole idea out of my head LP put there.

Jane said: he knows something that is going to prove to be very embarrassing to him.

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members