Where is Lee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane said: he knows something that is going to prove to be very embarrassing to him.

Yes.

Why do you think he, and the rest of the family, have refused to take lie detector tests? They KNOW.

Hopefully Lee came to his senses and isn't going to be playing anymore reindeer games.

2 weeks ago, Lee left to travel out of state to "follow up on a tip." Yeah right! I know he was at last week's vigil, but I don't know how long he was gone.

I think what we can say for sure about him is that he is Caylee's uncle. He clearly tried to help LE in the interviews. He clearly tried to get his sister to do the right thing and talk to LE. I don't see anything in any of the transcripts or interviews where anyone says anything unkind about Lee. He didn't rob anyone, his sister did. He didn't lie about having a job, his sister did. He wasn't there when Caylee was last seen. He wasn't there when the car was abandoned. We do not have to add to the victim list by having undue speculation about innocent people.

The thread about LP's comment is here. This thread is to be about where he has been and why he has been out of the media's eye.

He did stop the family from taking a lie detector test though......sounds like he is guilty of something

You are correct.
And how did we find out that Lee caused whole family to refuse???

We found that out from LP that the family was ready to take the lie detector test, Lee left the room came back in and said now way are we taking that test. He probably left to call an attorney to see what they said to do.

LP certainly, through the female body guard and Rob, etc was privy to alot more then we know in the day to day conversations and actions in the A family home..

Lee is hiding from the truth, George is hiding from the truth, Cindy is hiding from the truth, Casey is hiding from the truth. They all know what happened to some extent. They all don't want to truth to be revealed because they are scared of the consequences.

I think what we can say for sure about him is that he is Caylee's uncle. He clearly tried to help LE in the interviews. He clearly tried to get his sister to do the right thing and talk to LE. I don't see anything in any of the transcripts or interviews where anyone says anything unkind about Lee. He didn't rob anyone, his sister did. He didn't lie about having a job, his sister did. He wasn't there when Caylee was last seen. He wasn't there when the car was abandoned. We do not have to add to the victim list by having undue speculation about innocent people.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I keep going back and forth on Lee. He sounded like he was trying to help at first on the phone call, but then all the calls sounded like some type of code between him and KC. He certainly has not be out searching that we have been made aware of except that one "out of town" trip to follow up on a lead where no one seems to want to tell where.

I have never established in my mind what exactly he does for a living. I know it is something like Universal something, but the ones I have seen quoted in news reports do not exist. Does anyone know exactly what the scoop is on his employment?

I keep going back and forth on Lee. He sounded like he was trying to help at first on the phone call, but then all the calls sounded like some type of code between him and KC. He certainly has not be out searching that we have been made aware of except that one "out of town" trip to follow up on a lead where no one seems to want to tell where.

I have never established in my mind what exactly he does for a living. I know it is something like Universal something, but the ones I have seen quoted in news reports do not exist. Does anyone know exactly what the scoop is on his employment?

It says he has his own place to stay because of his job so I have no idea. I think he is hiding something. Refusing to take a lie detector test for the whole family tells me he is covering something up

Maybe LA has been trying to get the xxxxxx to realize what really happened to Caylee and they all told him to get lost & get out of their house.....cause they don't want to hear it??? :confused:

Maybe LA has been trying to get thexxxx to realize what really happened to Caylee and they all told him to get lost & get out of their house.....cause they don't want to hear it??? :confused:

I doubt it......why would he refuse to take a lie detector test if he had nothing to hide?

Lee was on Caylee's side for maybe the first week and then he went end over tail to KC's camp. He and Cindy both deserve to be in jail for obstruction.

In his interview Lee said he was using the back door of the house to come and go. I am wondering if he has been there we just havent seen him. Can't figure out where he would park, but something to think about.

Lee was on Caylee's side for maybe the first week and then he went end over tail to KC's camp. He and Cindy both deserve to be in jail for obstruction.

I agree, the whole family refused lie detector test for a very obvious reason

He showed up at last Sunday's vigil. Maybe he will show up again this week. Other than that, he doesn't seem to be coming around much anymore and other people are "body guarding" KC's movements now.

He showed up at last Sunday's vigil. Maybe he will show up again this week. Other than that, he doesn't seem to be coming around much anymore and other people are "body guarding" KC's movements now.

I thought the vigils were canceled? I wonder if he is starting to get scared?

I thought the vigils were canceled? I wonder if he is starting to get scared?
No. They had one last week and there was an anouncement today (I think today) that the next one will be held in a Church.

Well Lee lost my respect when he treated the protester who was peacefully sitting with her sign & her dog. He told her a bunch of lies about what the law was. Took her sign & ripped it up,dumped it in the neigbour's garbage & took the dog's water bowl threw out the water& threw the bowl in the neighbour's garbage. See** he doesn't care about animals who are well behaved & loving or a little baby Caylee who has been mistreated. All the Anthonys have serious psychological problems!! GA has been trying for years to get away. Cindy just hauls him right back in! P-whipped!!

Well Lee lost my respect when he treated the protester who was peacefully sitting with her sign & her dog. He told her a bunch of lies about what the law was. Took her sign & ripped it up,dumped it in the neigbour's garbage & took the dog's water bowl threw out the water& threw the bowl in the neighbour's garbage. See** he doesn't care about animals who are well behaved & loving or a little baby Caylee who has been mistreated. All the Anthonys have serious psychological problems!! GA has been trying for years to get away. Cindy just hauls him right back in! P-whipped!!

So true. Poor protester. They should have taken the lie detector test if they wanted to clear their name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024