Where is Madeleine? Where is she?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced it was all apart of an elaborate cover-up. I think there was a thread at one time that discussed the location, but I can't find it now. I personally think not only taking all those children on an "adult" vacation was strange, but also the location. Think of all the beautiful (English speaking) vacation spots in the world. Think of 6 (or however many) little children who are just getting a firm grasp on their language skills. Why go on a family vacation to a non-English speaking country, where you know you will be dropping your kids off at a day care every day, where they probably can't communicate with the staff.

err - you dont know much about Brits and their holiday habits then !

Milliions of Brits travel to Spain and Portugal every summer because it is close - about 2hr flight tops and also because you have gauranteed sunshine unlike the UK -

Mark Warner is a british company - the resort would have been full of brits - most of the creche staff were british as well . nuff said

I'm convinced it was all apart of an elaborate cover-up. I think there was a thread at one time that discussed the location, but I can't find it now. I personally think not only taking all those children on an "adult" vacation was strange, but also the location. Think of all the beautiful (English speaking) vacation spots in the world. Think of 6 (or however many) little children who are just getting a firm grasp on their language skills. Why go on a family vacation to a non-English speaking country, where you know you will be dropping your kids off at a day care every day, where they probably can't communicate with the staff.

Why do you put quotations round the word adult????? :confused:

But gord is right actually.Many,many families go on holiday together that I know of,dont see why its strange at all.

Do Brit's often take "holiday" with many unrelated business families? Here in the US, "spring Break" is about the only time a group of people travel to exotic location to party. But that is usually collage students who don't take kids along. A traditional family Vacation here exist of a minivan and maybe Grandma and Grandpa tagging along. Maybe meet up with Aunt Susie & Uncle John...Not the Parents Medical Colleagues. Most people here don't mix business with pleasure. The last person I want to see on Vacation is a co-worker. We go on vacation to get away from them.

Amen. I cannot fanthom for one second going on a vacation with colleagues.

The daughter in law of a friend of mine went to Spain for a week with 34 of the people she works with.Colleagues often become friends.

Why do you put quotations round the word adult????? :confused:

Because there where more adults than children, and the adults left their children either in a daycare or alone while they tended to their own venue and fun. (Golf, tennis, running, evening dining).

What did you think I ment??

Now to be fair, it is possible that these colleagues are also their friends? I do not see anything weird about that. What I do find terrible
(regardless where they are from and their cultural differences) is leaving those kids alone in that apartment and we all pretty much agree that was idiotic and irresponsible.

Because there where more adults than children, and the adults left their children either in a daycare or alone while they tended to their own venue and fun. (Golf, tennis, running, evening dining).

What did you think I ment??

I think she was thinking in the other use of the word "Adult" LOL. Naughty minds. ;)

Okay, To be fair, I have traveled with friends, we went camping (a large cabin)with another couple this summer. We took all the kids. We went to the zoo, we went horse back riding, to a water park, to a huge play ground...all with the kids. We all had our meals together, and when the kids went to bed around 9pm the adults sat in the kitchen and had a few drinks. There was never a time the kids where unattended. 5 boys, the youngest 7 and the oldest 15. We where only 100 miles from home, in the same state, in the same country... It was a family vacation. If we would have wanted to spend the day doing things the kids didn't enjoy, (or didn't involve kids), they would have stayed at Grandma and Grandpas.

Kate and Gerry are older parents. They had plenty of time to party till the cows come home before they had their kids. They intentially brought 3 children into the world...matter of fact they worked very hard at conceiving them. They should have been more precious than gold to them. The whole set up is suspecious to me. It is not what "normal" people do.

"Heck, it's not what swingers would do, it's not what most crazy people would do."

But is it what a group of sociopathic doctors would do?

Maybe someone (a Tapas Seven?) has the videos.

They would be priceless.

That's an interesting thought and one that would possibly clear or help convict the parents of Maddie. I'd like to see a tape of the Tapas Seven. Knowing who left and when they returned would be unarguable proof.

They need to take the cadaver dogs to the barn. Maybe she is there. I am certain they will find her soon. I was thinking about Maddie last night before I went to bed and then I had a dream. This morning when I woke up, all I could think was "she is there" however, I have NO idea where
"there" is or even if the dream was about Maddie.

Darn - wouldn't it be nice to have some real ESP abilities!!!!

Salem

They need to take the cadaver dogs to the barn. Maybe she is there. I am certain they will find her soon. I was thinking about Maddie last night before I went to bed and then I had a dream. This morning when I woke up, all I could think was "she is there" however, I have NO idea where
"there" is or even if the dream was about Maddie.

Darn - wouldn't it be nice to have some real ESP abilities!!!!

Salem

Sure would be. Right after that you could get the winning lottery numbers.

:rolleyes:

Well Texana - if I ever have enough "real" esp to win the lottery, I'll send you a bit of the winnings :) (but don't hold your breath, because it's not looking like that is going to happen anytime soon) (-:

I'm bumping this because I'm still looking for Maddie and I'm hoping Portugese LE is also. I just can't shake the feeling that she will be found soon. I know it is just wishful thinking on my part, but the first thing I do every morning is check the news to see if they have found her and of course that means I am starting every day disappointed.

They will find her soon, they will, they will, they will!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members