White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a feeling this is going to blow wide open soon.. Go LE!! I have faith they will find out who this person was, LE is doing a superior job!!

so are yall thinking investigators just learned of this other person or have they known this, and is they have known this, why tell the media now?
I bet they have known but have reached dead ends and need public assistance in identifying the person. Perhaps they will be able to have a sketch or a description to release? MOO

so are yall thinking investigators just learned of this other person or have they known this, and is they have known this, why tell the media now?

Maybe because the natives are restless? I mean we've learned a couple of new things in the last couple of days. And then a PC on Wednesday coming when I'll be at the doctor's (of course).

As a Portland resident, I trust KGW over KOIN, KATU, etc. I've always preferred KGW for their accurate reporting.

That said, when I heard this tonight, I had to come to WS to see if what I heard was really what I HEARD! :O Wow.

Where is the truck? Have they returned it? Wonder if they got any prints that were not family or touch dna from inside the truck.
Sure wish they would tell us, male or female.
Shouldn't DeDe have an alibi for this time frame? Not that she couldn't have met up with them or her later. But I think at that time she was working on the landscape job already, correct?

I think they have known all along. They only release bits and pieces for which they need a little more help. I think they are just getting every detail together for the inevitable arrest and to make sure they have enough to get a conviction. JMO

This makes no sense. Someone waiting in her truck would be her alibi. I am really wondering if these witness' were looking at the right truck.

DDS was at work that day, right? I wonder what time she arrived in the am? If she was at the job site at 8am, then this would be a third person.

That's how I read it....eeek! Someone was sitting in the truck "waiting" while TH was in the school...

:eek: nooooooooo!

I always wondered if baby k was with her that morning walking around the science fair (I probably just missed that post). Now that we know about the sexting - does your mind wander to a boyfriend/accomplice? Mine does.

What happened to the days of DIVORCE. No - let's put an (alleged) hit on the husband, and (alleged) kidnapping/murder of his son.

This case is so frustrating to me.

MOO

Mel

The KGW news anchors are starting to tweet about it: http://twitter.com/AnneYeagerKGW

Mystery person in Terri Horman's truck June 4th. Who was it? Wasn't Terri...she was inside the school with kyron. guesses? kgw at 6
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Reply Retweet . Sources tell KGW: Investigators looking for "mystery person" sitting in white truck Terri Horman last drove the day Kyron disappeared. 6pm
23 minutes ago via TweetDeck

the person was seen by at least two people while Terri was in the school with Kyron
questions questions

Was this person in the truck when Terri took Kyron to school? From the dateline interview posted this morning, they live only 3 miles from the school (Kaine said it was less than 5 minutes away). So I'd say no. IMO, Terri and Kyron arrived at the school alone (well, with baby too). BUT ... if this person was in the truck with Kyron on the way to school, I think it was someone Kyron knew well.

Does this have anything to do with the strange man (re: the kids talking on FB)? I tend to discount that story, but there was also a video clip I saw within the last week that said *something* about a strange car reported being seen at the school. I know I heard that, because my ears perked up as I hadn't heard that before. I can't recall what story, but it's been recently and it was in a video report. Does anyone else remember that?

Was baby actually seen INSIDE the school with Terri and Kyron? I found it odd that no one has yet talked about seeing baby with them. Yet Kaine claims she was with Terri. Was baby with this person, waiting in the truck?

IF Terri brought baby inside with her, did she have a stroller? (if so, I think that is how she got Kyron out of the school without notice, btw)

I have a couple of theories as to who this person may be (in general that is), but IMO it was a male.

Apologies for quoting myself, but I posted this today at 2:37 on one of the BeanE's polls:

I voted for No current info convinces me she's involved but would like to qualify this by stating that I do not believe that TH is solely responsible for whatever has happened to Kyron. jmo

DDS was at work that day, right? I wonder what time she arrived in the am? If she was at the job site at 8am, then this would be a third person.

IMO, it wasn't DeDe.

Apologies for quoting myself, but I posted this today at 2:37 on one of the BeanE's polls:

I voted for No current info convinces me she's involved but would like to qualify this by stating that I do not believe that TH is solely responsible for whatever has happened to Kyron. jmo

If she was involved, she had help. IMO.

IMHO I think this could be a 3rd person. There is something very unique about DH. Red hair. I think at this point all is possible. All bets are off as they say. How the heck does TH know all these people and communicate with them. THis could be why there has been no mention of the baby inside the elementary school. Kinda makes sense now. Wishin I had a punching bag about now.....Praying even harder if possible for KH right now.

Didn't Kaine leave for work around 7:45am - and Terri, babygirl, and Kyron, were at arrived at school around 8:00am? So with the time-line so tight, did someone meet Terri in the parking lot and get in the truck? maybe to watch baby girl? Are the witnesses absolutely certain it was Terri's truck they saw the mystery person in? moo

Apparently, TH has not used this person to establish an alibi. She's never mentioned anyone else in the truck with her that day. Combined with the news that possibly 3 of her friends bought anonymous cell phones that or the following day, this could be additional pressure being applied on the passenger/cell phone buyer. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back