White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the article, its not known if Spicher was the one in the truck, but the person was seen by at least 2 witnesses at the school.

The pieces are all starting to come together.

The pieces are all starting to come together.

I think the exact opposite. Two months later and you are going off a "tip" that someone was in the car? That's something you would want LE to know right off the bat, yes/no? Seems like a big ordeal, imo.

However, folks, our brains are apt to do some pretty random placement in terms of "memories" after 1. sensationalism and 2. time.

I have NO idea what they are doing out there in Portland. It's VERY frustrating!!

http://www.kgw.com/news/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

by Colin Miner and Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on August 9, 2010 at 4:56 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that investigators are trying to determine the identity of a person who was seen sitting in the truck Terri Horman was driving the day Kyron Horman disappeared.

According to several sources in the Skyline community including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two people while Terri was in the school with Kyron.

Investigators have gone through Terri's cell phone and email records trying to establish who the person was.

They have asked people about the person during the course of the investigation as they try to determine who these witnesses - who investigators believe are credible - saw.
================

I hope we're getting to the bottom of this!!!

This changes everything. TH had an accomplice, who evidently waited in the truck while she was in the school with Kyron. Male? Female? This changes the picture considerably!

All along, some have thought that Terri might have concealed Kyron, rather than harming him physically. There is a logical possibility as to who the person in the truck might have been. And if it is that person, then the hiding of Kyron makes a lot of sense. I think Kyron is alive.

Whats the logical possiblity?? Who was that person??

I think the exact opposite. Two months later and you are going off a "tip" that someone was in the car? That's something you would want LE to know right off the bat, yes/no? Seems like a big ordeal, imo.

However, folks, our brains are apt to do some pretty random placement in terms of "memories" after 1. sensationalism and 2. time.

I have NO idea what they are doing out there in Portland. It's VERY frustrating!!

bbm

What makes you think LE didn't know this from the very start? The person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school. I would say LE knew this from the get go. moo

As to how witnesses could be certain it was the Horman truck, in addition to what others have said about anything specific to the vehicle itself, maybe these people saw Terri and/or Kyron exiting the truck and noticed another person in it either at that time or a little later.

My guess is LE *did* know about this right off the bat, hence Kaine and Desiree's comments about believing someone else was involved and the "no comment" about possible accomplices, sightings of Terri after leaving Skyline and the pick up truck pamphlet passed to the public by LE right away after Kyron's disappearance.

All along, some have thought that Terri might have concealed Kyron, rather than harming him physically. There is a logical possibility as to who the person in the truck might have been. And if it is that person, then the hiding of Kyron makes a lot of sense. I think Kyron is alive.

Who do you think it is??? My mind going so fast between getting school supplies ready and lil KH I dont know which way is up!

bbm

What makes you think LE didn't know this from the very start? The person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school. I would say LE knew this from the get go. moo

I can't, I can speculate.. I guess.
Just random process of elimination; You hand out questionnaires/ask questions to those at the school that day. You get ppl telling you "I saw another person in the truck" off the bat. You proceed with questioning the step mother that there was a second person in the truck. She confirms or denies. She denies, you hold her on obstructing the investigation. That didn't happen. Step mom still has a role in our society. You can't hold much on step mom, not even the phones because she didn't get the phones.. her "friends" did. And most other things are "he said/she said"... and trust me, before you send me through the ringer on this.. IT SUCKS. I want to see something happen other then this cat and mouse stuff. It's frustrating.

Also, proper LE work WOULD NOT allow so much time to pass where the objects and memories from our minds become clouded or "mushed." It's just like spending the holidays with family and hearing about stories of the past and someone at the table going "That's not how I remember it!" That's how our brains work, for now. Smart LE would NOT let that HUGE "tip" slide for so long, ... unless the tip is fairly new?

[EDIT:] If I am totally wrong, which I really hope I am, something needs to come quick with this information. The hammer needs to fall here.

bbm

I think they knew from the very start as well. MOO. BAA. OINK.

Not knowing if the baby was inside the school is causing alot of confusion. Someone could have driven their own car to the school and sat in the truck with the little one. Kyron could have left the school property with that other person thus TH being seen getting into the truck alone.
Alot rides on whether the baby was seen in the school.

so are yall thinking investigators just learned of this other person or have they known this, and is they have known this, why tell the media now?

My first thought was that there was a reason why LE has not answered the question of whether or not Terri left the school alone.

I think LE has been trying to identify the person who was sitting in the white pick-up. They've gone through Terri's cell phone records and email, and still don't know who he or she is. The person's name/number might be on one of the "bat" phones.

OMG!!! I just read this and have to jump in before I read through all these pages.....this just keeps getting worse and worse....

I can't, I can speculate.. I guess.
Just random process of elimination; You hand out questionnaires/ask questions to those at the school that day. You get ppl telling you "I saw another person in the truck" off the bat. You proceed with questioning the step mother that there was a second person in the truck. She confirms or denies. She denies, you hold her on obstructing the investigation. That didn't happen. Step mom still has a role in our society. You can't hold much on step mom, not even the phones because she didn't get the phones.. her "friends" did. And most other things are "he said/she said"... and trust me, before you send me through the ringer on this.. IT SUCKS. I want to see something happen other then this cat and mouse stuff. It's frustrating.

Also, proper LE work WOULD NOT allow so much time to pass where the objects and memories from our minds become clouded or "mushed." It's just like spending the holidays with family and hearing about stories of the past and someone at the table going "That's not how I remember it!" That's how our brains work, for now. Smart LE would NOT let that HUGE "tip" slide for so long, ... unless the tip is fairly new?

[EDIT:] If I am totally wrong, which I really hope I am, something needs to come quick with this information. The hammer needs to fall here.

What makes you think LE let this tip slide? For all we know, they've been working on it all along. Maybe that's where DS came into the picture. Or even MC. Just because we are only hearing about this now doesn't mean LE hasn't been working on it from the start. They asked for people with info to come forward. Obviously those people did. And now we're hearing about it.

And, I don't believe they could hold TH on obstruction just because a witness said they saw a second person and TH denied. As you said - "he said, she said". LE needs time to investigate, as they seem to be doing.

I think the good news is that this is a hopeful development. The more people that are involved, the more likely it is that Kyron is alive and is being held somewhere. Most of these cases don't turn out well, but in this case I still have a bit of hope.

Yes, I noticed that too..
Hmm. KGW just showed a shot of the truck from their helicopter and I'm not sure the wheels are custom.
It's hard, I grew up around vehicles so I notice more than maybe someone who
really just says, oh ya, that's a white truck, but has no clue what make, model, etc..

It does have side running boards, the stickers and it's an extended cab.
I wonder how many other parents/employees at the school drive a similar rig?

Ok, Im one of them who would say 'oh, it's a white pickup'. So what do you think? Do the extended cab and running boards make it distinctive? Is that a practical family type car? I'm thinking no, more families would have minivans or at least 4 doors, even a saturn or a corolla, easier to get baby into seat, stow gear, etc. I would think a pickup is more of a man's wheels than a family car, so there wouldn't be many in an elementary school's lot, even on a busy day with the science fair.

I think they have known all along. They only release bits and pieces for which they need a little more help. I think they are just getting every detail together for the inevitable arrest and to make sure they have enough to get a conviction. JMO

It's looking like there might be more than one arrest..............

Hi Morag...I started thinking this way a couple of weeks ago, when they mentioned other friends homes being searched....just cant see others helping her to cover up a murder.......

I now think it was a kidnapping gone wrong......too much attention was put on the case.....hence the phrases "unique situation" and "no other children in danger"............I also think that the heat was put on her very quickly by the general public and the LE, so the plan was altered.....

There were very interesting comments in that KGW news item!!!

Well, it's pretty clear that if the person in the truck was not her alibi, then Terri would receive no benefit in disclosing who was the person was in her truck.

It follows then, that the person in the truck was also up to no good - her accomplice - possibly the child-napper, possibly the murderer or the go-between.

It also follows that it's possible that Terri never even needed to get into that truck when she left school.

She and Kyron did not need to get into the same vehicle upon leaving school - if she had an accomplice.

The person may have been sitting in the truck for the sole purpose of meeting Kyron.

"Hi Kyron - I'll bring you over to the cool electricity exhibit after you & your mom tour the Science Fair this morning - your mom will go to the store first, then meet us there after."

She and Kyron did not even need to leave school together.

(I wonder if the baby went in the school and stayed with Terri during the science fair? I think LE knows that much.)

If true, this is the smoking gun against Terri and they've had it all along.

If not true, it's a smoking red herring.

So much to speculate now...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back