White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know. There's been such a fuss about how odd it was that Terri wanted to drive the truck, which went against her typical driving of the hot red Mustang. I also find it very odd that people would be able to pinpoint a rather nondescript truck and be certain it was the Horman truck.

Maybe the witnesses had more information than just "white pickup". Maybe they saw Terri near the truck, exiting the truck, getting into the truck or otherwise connected to it. Maybe she parked close to the door or a walkway. Maybe there was something sticking out of the truck bed that caught their eye. Etc.

I don't see TH protecting anyone........except herself......her friends will obviously cover for her but this whole time as her friends are being called out into the public eye and basically being ostricized, rightfully so or not, she stays silent.

Well, it's pretty clear that if the person in the truck was not her alibi, then Terri would receive no benefit in disclosing who was the person was in her truck.

It follows then, that the person in the truck was also up to no good - her accomplice - possibly the child-napper, possibly the murderer or the go-between.

It also follows that it's possible that Terri never even needed to get into that truck when she left school.

She and Kyron did not need to get into the same vehicle upon leaving school - if she had an accomplice.

The person may have been sitting in the truck for the sole purpose of meeting Kyron.

"Hi Kyron - I'll bring you over to the cool electricity exhibit after you & your mom tour the Science Fair this morning - your mom will go to the store first, then meet us there after."

She and Kyron did not even need to leave school together.

(I wonder if the baby went in the school and stayed with Terri during the science fair? I think LE knows that much.)

If true, this is the smoking gun against Terri and they've had it all along.

If not true, it's a smoking red herring.

So much to speculate now...

Good thoughts Emma! Or..... it could be that Kyron and Terri left in the other persons car and that is why no one saw Terri leaving in the white truck. They leave in the other car, and the person in the white truck drives off. Then later if someone says they thought they saw Terri leaving with Kyron in some other car, she can say - no that wasn't me, I drove the white truck.

Let's say the person drove their own vehicle to the school, then shifted into the truck after TH and Kyron (and baby K) went inside. Then when TH and Kyron came out, they could have gotten into THAT OTHER PERSON's car. Then no one would have seen TH in her truck driving anywhere. The accomplice could have driven off to wherever to create the cover story (perhaps even collecting the time-stamps at the various stores, etc.). Just speculating.

Exactly! You got it out quicker than I could. :)

According to the article, its not known if Spicher was the one in the truck, but the person was seen by at least 2 witnesses at the school.

Did the witnesses say whether the person in the truck was a man or a woman?

I am not a fence sitter, but I don't see how this speaks any more than any thing else to Terri's involvement.

We don't know when the man/woman/other got into the truck. At the home after KH left, on the way, picked up, met at the school? Or, maybe the truck was left unlocked and they got into the truck while the baby, Kyron and Terri were in the school. Maybe she didn't even know they were there. Maybe they were there when she came out, maybe they left her a note. We have no idea at all.

I don't think she is innocent, I do think she was involved and preplanned much of this, but I don't think this news confirms anything.

Maybe it was the landscaper guy sitting there telling her this wasn't going to go down the way she thought is was. She goes to stores to set alibi. Then spends 90 minutes trying to figure out what is going wrong. Maybe not. But the possibilities are almost endless.

bbm

What makes you think LE didn't know this from the very start? The person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school. I would say LE knew this from the get go. moo

I think LE knew about this person in the truck from the beginning too. I think they've held back this piece of information and have been trying to identify this person. In all likelihood they processed the truck and fingerprints/DNA of an unidentified person are in that truck. Finding those "bat" phones has become a priority as this person doesn't come up on Terri's regular cell phone or her email.

More from article:

Deputies from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office showed Old Germantown Road resident James Emerson a sheaf of papers with photographs of Spicher, Terri Horman, and the white Ford pick-up truck Horman was driving that day.

As to Kyron being stashed somewhere by Terri for safekeeping ... IMO, no, I have, for all practical purposes, given up on this being the motive.

This has been going on far too long for that to have been the arrangement. We'd have heard from Terri's lawyer by now if that were this the case.

Terri did NOT have to go to such extent to "rescue" Kyron - Desiree would have stepped up.

Even IF Terri were to argue she was rescuing Kyron & her daughter from BOTH Kaine & Desiree, and starting a new life with all her children somewhere alone and safe and underground... (for example) ... Terri would have by now been forced to come clean with her story, and with where Kyron is.

Terri giving up Baby K so easily ... confirms further that Kyron does not exist anywhere for her to produce and cut any sort of deal with.

If anyone can follow my train of thought - IMO, sadly, Kyron was not stashed for safekeeping.

He may have been given away or sold, however. Best we can hope for - to a party that intended to keep him hidden and keep him alive. :(

Then again, perhaps that is NOT the best thing to hope for Kyron either. :cry:

Speculation and many :cow: :cow: :cow:

KATUNews: RT @anitakissee: Big @KATUNews exclusive @ 11: For 1st time - hear TERRI HORMAN's version of what happened day #Kyron vanished - her words.

Dont know if this is allowed but check this out

I tried to link but obviously failed

The fact that they are showing around pictures of TH and DDS in conjunction with pictures of the truck makes me think that they believe it WAS DDS who was seen in the truck. JMO

We are on the same wave tonight! :)

Everyone had better go to this thread and read....... if you are baiting about a minor I would amend your posts...

Please pay particular attention to post 4 of this thread....... clean up your posts.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111263"]***PLEASE READ - Current Forum Issues***#2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

KATUNews: RT @anitakissee: Big @KATUNews exclusive @ 11: For 1st time - hear TERRI HORMAN's version of what happened day #Kyron vanished - her words.

Dont know if this is allowed but check this out

I tried to link but obviously failed

Does anyone have a link to watch this online?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back