White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well DDS is in the thick of it. Sounds like LE just needs one more piece of the puzzle to come together. Someone saw these 2. Maybe the mother of the property can jog her memory...

This news makes me remember an early request for info from LE...they asked about people seeing something unusual (or similar) that morning on the route that TH would have taken to school. Now that request makes slightly more sense to me. I think they have known about this person early on, and I think they've investigated enough to be sure they have the right truck...which could have been ID'd by where it was parked, the distinctive stickers, the fact that people saw TH leaving it with the other person in it, etc.

If LE has had this information from the beginning, why are they just now, over two months later, asking for the public's help in identifying the mystery person?

I hate to say this, but knowing there was another adult in the Horman white pickup at the school parking lot at the Science Fair that morning - someone that Terri Horman left out of every version of every story she told to investigators - would go a long way towards explaining LE's narrow focus of this investigation.

If this IS the case, I hope these eyewitnesses to the other person in Terri's white truck are impeachable.

I just wonder, how impeachable they can be if no one has yet been able to identify exactly WHO the person in the white truck was? :waitasec:

Maybe it was the landscaper guy sitting there telling her this wasn't going to go down the way she thought is was. She goes to stores to set alibi. Then spends 90 minutes trying to figure out what is going wrong. Maybe not. But the possibilities are almost endless.

That makes sense to me. More sense than intentionally leaving your accomplice sitting in the parking lot, where s/he could be seen.

This news makes me remember an early request for info from LE...they asked about people seeing something unusual (or similar) that morning on the route that TH would have taken to school. Now that request makes slightly more sense to me. I think they have known about this person early on, and I think they've investigated enough to be sure they have the right truck...which could have been ID'd by where it was parked, the distinctive stickers, the fact that people saw TH leaving it with the other person in it, etc.

Exactly. I think LE knew about this person from the questionnaires they gave people at the school. Remember when LE distributed those flyers, the questions about the truck seemed weird. Like wouldn't LE know if she was driving the truck or car that day - so why mention the truck.

"The flyer also asks teachers, parents, students, and anyone else who was at Skyline School on June 4 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. to answer questions, such as whether Horman was seen at the school and whether her white Ford F250 was spotted there."

Everyone had better go to this thread and read....... if you are baiting about a minor I would amend your posts...

Please pay particular attention to post 4 of this thread....... clean up your posts.

***PLEASE READ - Current Forum Issues***#2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I went up and counted and I was post 4 . Not sure why but I added some stuff to clear up if it was misleading. Wasn't trying to bait anyone to say anything. I thinkm I kinda get it now after reading rule number 2but I honestly had no clue about a who, but I added a bunch of stuff

Hmm and they did go back and re interview people from skyline that saw Kyron and Th that day.

Remember TK stated he saw Kyron with friends sans TH in the gym and that he also saw the truck in the parking lot... I have wondered if he saw TH in the truck as i found it odd that TH and Kyron were not together if the truck was still there kwim. Now i wonder if he perhaps saw someone else in the truck i had not thought of that.

Hi Morag...I started thinking this way a couple of weeks ago, when they mentioned other friends homes being searched....just cant see others helping her to cover up a murder.......

I now think it was a kidnapping gone wrong......too much attention was put on the case.....hence the phrases "unique situation" and "no other children in danger"............I also think that the heat was put on her very quickly by the general public and the LE, so the plan was altered.....

There were very interesting comments in that KGW news item!!!

Does anyone have a link to watch this online?
------------------------------------

Here is a link from Anita's Twitter site to the report: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4928041&id=180526851447

Twitter page: http://twitter.com/anitakissee

Hmm and they did go back and re interview people from skyline that saw Kyron and Th that day.

Remember TK stated he saw Kyron with friends sans TH in the gym and that he also saw the truck in the parking lot... I have wondered if he saw TH in the truck as i found it odd that TH and Kyron were not together if the truck was still there kwim. Now i wonder if he perhaps saw someone else in the truck i had not thought of that.

Like someone else with red hair perhaps?

I went up and counted and I was post 4 . Not sure why but I added some stuff to clear up if it was misleading. Wasn't trying to bait anyone to say anything. I thinkm I kinda get it now after reading rule number 2but I honestly had no clue about a who, but I added a bunch of stuff

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5496064&postcount=4"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ***PLEASE READ - Current Forum Issues***#2[/ame]

We do not talk about any minors being involved in any way. We don't even hint. Sorry if it was confusing. :)

This makes no sense. Someone waiting in her truck would be her alibi. I am really wondering if these witness' were looking at the right truck.

Alibi or accomplice . . . one or the other . . . :waitasec: . . . who knows . . .

Twitter feed linked above now says:

KATU has just obtained emails written by Terri Horman, giving her version of events the day Kyron vanished....You'll be able to hear, for the first time, what she says happened that day, tonight at 11.

Perhaps unknown person had their long hair pulled back in a ponytail and was wearing a hat/ballcap. Working gear for someone who works outside. That would definitely make it difficult to determine if male or female.

As to Kyron being stashed somewhere by Terri for safekeeping ... IMO, no, I have, for all practical purposes, given up on this being the motive.

This has been going on far too long for that to have been the arrangement. We'd have heard from Terri's lawyer by now if that were this the case.

I dunno. The way I see it, unless there's a lot we don't know about, I don't think they have enough to convict TH. Arrest maybe - but convict beyond a reasonable doubt? I don't see it.

So let's say they do arrest her, it goes to trial and she's found not guilty. Or maybe they decide they don't have enough to arrest. One way or the other, I'd guess that she eventually gets at least part time custody/visitation of the baby. She gets her hands on the baby, and poof - they're gone. (She may have intended to do it before this - but Kaine got the RO .)

The more people who are involved in this, the more I'm convinced Kyron is probably alive.

Hmmmm....

What if ... ONE or TWO of the throw away phones WERE actually purchased the day Kyron went missing. :eek:

And that tweet was ... sort of correct?

Its odd at the things that have been released today, the same day that a press conference coming up in two days to give out some info. I kinda think all of this is what LE was going to release anyway.

I guess that knowing the info will be released anyway, maybe nullifies a sort of 'gag order' on the police officers. But I'm still incredibly impressed how they have managed to avoid any serious leaks. Surely this info has been known since the questionnaires were turned in.

Twitter feed linked above now says:

KATU has just obtained emails written by Terri Horman, giving her version of events the day Kyron vanished....You'll be able to hear, for the first time, what she says happened that day, tonight at 11.

I wonder if she wrote them to KATU or if they got them elsewhere. I got excited at first but what could they possibly really say

. Took him to school, drove around aimlessly on rural roads. I am actually very interested in when and where these emails are actually from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back