White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When will I be able to search? I can't find my comments.

Click on your user name
go to your profile
click on statistics
you will find all posts by you

To do a general search of posts you need so many posts before you can do it.

I wonder if she wrote them to KATU or if they got them elsewhere. I got excited at first but what could they possibly really say

. Took him to school, drove around aimlessly on rural roads. I am actually very interested in when and where these emails are actually from.

Totally.

Click on your user name
go to your profile
click on statistics
you will find all posts by you

To do a general search of posts you need so many posts before you can do it.

OMGracious! Thank you!

Hmmmm....

What if ... ONE or TWO of the throw away phones WERE actually purchased the day Kyron went missing. :eek:

And that tweet was ... sort of correct?

bbm
Refresh my mind please.

I posted this in the wrong thread earlier and I pasting it here where I intended it to be. Sorry.

So Terri planned on hurting Kyron and actually had an accomplice with her sitting in full view in the pickup truck at the school. Wow ... methodical and well planned.

They really need to get this resolved before school starts. These kids don't need to start back to school with this hanging over their heads. Off topic, sorry, but the kids are on my mind. imo

Well, it's pretty clear that if the person in the truck was not her alibi, then Terri would receive no benefit in disclosing who was the person was in her truck.

It follows then, that the person in the truck was also up to no good - her accomplice - possibly the child-napper, possibly the murderer or the go-between.

It also follows that it's possible that Terri never even needed to get into that truck when she left school.

She and Kyron did not need to get into the same vehicle upon leaving school - if she had an accomplice.

The person may have been sitting in the truck for the sole purpose of meeting Kyron.

"Hi Kyron - I'll bring you over to the cool electricity exhibit after you & your mom tour the Science Fair this morning - your mom will go to the store first, then meet us there after."

She and Kyron did not even need to leave school together.

(I wonder if the baby went in the school and stayed with Terri during the science fair? I think LE knows that much.)

If true, this is the smoking gun against Terri and they've had it all along.

If not true, it's a smoking red herring.

So much to speculate now...

Or maybe it means she lied about when she left the school. Do we have anyone stating on record that they saw her leave at 8:45?

IF she left (say) 30 minutes early to meet up with this person, leaving Kyron to fend for himself until class started ... creating a window where someone could have taken him. Then she goes into major CYA mode and lies about when she last saw him. That could explain the hinky feeling Desiree had when she heard Terri's story.

Just looking at other possibilities.

Or maybe it means she lied about when she left the school. Do we have anyone stating on record that they saw her leave at 8:45?

IF she left (say) 30 minutes early to meet up with this person, leaving Kyron to fend for himself until class started ... creating a window where someone could have taken him. Then she goes into major CYA mode and lies about when she last saw him. That could explain the hinky feeling Desiree had when she heard Terri's story.

Wait--do you mean that the witnesses may have seen TERRI sitting in the truck, but it was assumed to be someone else because of the timing? Or that they "met up" in the parking lot? I'm confused.

I am a little confused if this information was available early on, why wasn't the truck impounded, or was it and I am just forgetting about that?

They really need to get this resolved before school starts. These kids don't need to start back to school with this hanging over their heads. Off topic, sorry, but the kids are on my mind. imo

I agree, and in my heart and head, I believe it will be... they are pushing hard for this to happen.

second person..seen in the truck..why is this just NOW coming out...OMG...what's next .....this is almost 9 weeks out.....

That's a thought too, but I dunno where the phones come in unless they were used in CYA mode.

Thanks for this... new thought for me...

second person..seen in the truck..why is this just NOW coming out...OMG...what's next .....this is almost 9 weeks out.....

I have thought LE has been trying to give them enough rope to hang themselves, keeping their cards close to the vest to give the perps a chance to trip up, not knowing just how much or what info LE has.

I don't know. There's been such a fuss about how odd it was that Terri wanted to drive the truck, which went against her typical driving of the hot red Mustang. I also find it very odd that people would be able to pinpoint a rather nondescript truck and be certain it was the Horman truck.

On the other hand, because it wasn't her usual vehicle, it may have stood out to parents who regularly drive their kids to/pick them up from school and are used to seeing other "regulars" there in their regular, recognizable cars. That might've caused someone to take notice when they wouldn't have, say, in a grocery parking lot, for example.

More from article:

Deputies from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office showed Old Germantown Road resident James Emerson a sheaf of papers with photographs of Spicher, Terri Horman, and the white Ford pick-up truck Horman was driving that day.

Wow...sounds like they believe DDS is in this up to her eyeballs!

Wait--do you mean that the witnesses may have seen TERRI sitting in the truck, but it was assumed to be someone else because of the timing? Or that they "met up" in the parking lot? I'm confused.

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of she was meeting up with someone at the school, and left much earlier than she claimed.

As to Kyron being stashed somewhere by Terri for safekeeping ... IMO, no, I have, for all practical purposes, given up on this being the motive.

This has been going on far too long for that to have been the arrangement. We'd have heard from Terri's lawyer by now if that were this the case.

Terri did NOT have to go to such extent to "rescue" Kyron - Desiree would have stepped up.

Even IF Terri were to argue she was rescuing Kyron & her daughter from BOTH Kaine & Desiree, and starting a new life with all her children somewhere alone and safe and underground... (for example) ... Terri would have by now been forced to come clean with her story, and with where Kyron is.

Terri giving up Baby K so easily ... confirms further that Kyron does not exist anywhere for her to produce and cut any sort of deal with.

If anyone can follow my train of thought - IMO, sadly, Kyron was not stashed for safekeeping.

He may have been given away or sold, however. Best we can hope for - to a party that intended to keep him hidden and keep him alive. :(

Then again, perhaps that is NOT the best thing to hope for Kyron either. :cry:

Speculation and many :cow: :cow: :cow:

I have never thought Kyron was stashed anywhere. As much as I hate to say it, I believe this is the only way DY/KH can envision that their son will come home to them safely someday. :(

Also, if he were stashed, there would be at least TH, DDS and the person(s) with whom he is stashed who know about it. I really can't see that ALL these people would hold out and allow themselves to be suspected of kidnapping or murder for such a long time. Someone would have decided it wasn't worth it way before now, IMO.

This is my concern. I hope LE have ruled out anyone else at Skyline driving a white truck. I don't doubt the witnesses, but really, how do they know it was the Horman's truck?

My guess is that they have. I would imagine that would be one of the first things they would look into before distributing the questionaire about the vehicle.

Some thoughts I have about this:
- Many commented on DDS's resemblance to TH when she first came in to the picture. Could TH have used DDS as a stand-in to try to make it look like TH was leaving alone, in case anyone saw?

This is really huge, and I imagine this is something LE has known since early-on, after questioning possible witnesses from the school. May be why they have been looking so closely into to DDS. We don't know yet if DDS has an alibi for that time period, so I'm just thinking outloud right now.

Kind of OT, but one of the comments on this article, made by "cspinvestigaro" interested me and brought up some points, theories/possibilities I haven't thought of before. Doesn't belong on this thread, but wondering what anyone else thought of comment Aug. 9 at 7:40 p.m.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back