White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do they know it was Kaine and Terri's white truck?

Didn't Kaine leave for work around 7:45am - and Terri, babygirl, and Kyron, were at the school around 8:00am? So with the time-line so tight, did someone meet Terri in the parking lot and get in the truck? maybe to watch baby girl? Are the witnesses absolutely certain it was Terri's truck they saw the mystery person in? moo

Could have met TH there at school or watched Kaine leave then pull on up to the house. If mystery man(or woman) met TH at school, he(she) or heck even it coulda parked their car in the parking lot and waited for TH to pull in, Got in truck and then whatever happened happened.

:furious:How dare TH do this, bc imo she did. How dare her.

How do they know it was Kaine and Terri's white truck?

This is my concern. I hope LE have ruled out anyone else at Skyline driving a white truck. I don't doubt the witnesses, but really, how do they know it was the Horman's truck?

Surely if it was another person's truck, that owner would have reported that on the questionaire so LE should already be informed that someone was sitting in the parking lot in a truck during the science fair.

I bet fingerprints in truck didn't belong there by a person that should never of been in truck and LE has found the person................find out at WED presser????

now with this info and fake names and cell phones bought....................=group!
Did they HAVE to do something quick?
Was Kyron ready to tell about the GROUP??? (motive)

This is my concern. I hope LE have ruled out anyone else at Skyline driving a white truck. I don't doubt the witnesses, but really, how do they know it was the Horman's truck?

I do agree we have a lot of white trucks around here, but I have even seen KH driving it fairly recently, the DBF thinks it's "lifted" with custom tires but we drove by as he was stopped at a stop sign so I cannot say that is for sure.

He's not familiar w/the case but we both noticed the truck..
I'll try to see if I can find some pictures of it, as custom wheels/tires really do change the appearance/height of the vehicle and make it more distinct.

Numerous possible sightings of Terri in the white truck have been in the media - not a one speaks to another person in the truck with her. How about the videos from the stores she claimed to be shopping at? How do the witnesses know for sure it was Terri's white truck? moo

One would think that if that person had an innocent motive being in the truck they would have come forward by now and identified themselves to LE. This is probably what Kaine and Desiree were referring to when they stated in one interview that they believed that someone else was involved. Guess we will find out Wednesday if it was a male or female. Does the truck have a cab in the back or is it like my boyfriend's where there are two jump seats and a little bit of room, does anyone know??

I bet fingerprints in truck didn't belong there by a person that should never of been in truck and LE has found the person................find out at WED presser????

But why wait till Wednesday I am feeling like jumping up and down yelling? :banghead:

Now now. Don't jump to conclusions!

Friday's where I live are great rummage and estate sale days.

TH and her buddy wanted to get the goods and they communicate with others with their secret bat phones .

This way they get the best deals to resell on Ebay, and Terri didn't want to give the world her secret way of getting money. This is how she got close to $350,000 for her attorney.

THIS ALL MADE UP, BUT IT'S THE ONLY RATIONAL EXPLANATION THAT I CAN COME UP WITH

When it rains, it pours........
So many little rivulets after the drought last week. I'm bracing for the flash flood.

All along, some have thought that Terri might have concealed Kyron, rather than harming him physically. There is a logical possibility as to who the person in the truck might have been. And if it is that person, then the hiding of Kyron makes a lot of sense. I think Kyron is alive.

Distinctive stickers on the truck

Yes, I noticed that too..
Hmm. KGW just showed a shot of the truck from their helicopter and I'm not sure the wheels are custom.
It's hard, I grew up around vehicles so I notice more than maybe someone who
really just says, oh ya, that's a white truck, but has no clue what make, model, etc..

It does have side running boards, the stickers and it's an extended cab.
I wonder how many other parents/employees at the school drive a similar rig?

Don't forget, Terri had the baby with her, too, so this person was probably there for a dual purpose. First, for whatever the main purpose was and secondly to watch the baby while Kyron and Terri were inside the school.

That's the first thing that popped into my mind, also.

ah ha! Well I had the page up still so I grabbed a screen shot..
Thanks for noticing that!!
You never know if it was an error or something they just were not ready to
report..=)

Good job!! I'm betting on "not ready to report" as there seems to be a trickle effect/noose tightening fashion to LE and their leaks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back