Who believes that Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury? Or is it just me...?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do we know if there were any other witnesses in this trial who committed perjury besides CA? I "feel" there was at least one more (George who lied about his affair), and maybe others that the State didn't try to rebut. Do we put them all in jail or just single out one? I can truthfully say that I do not know what I would have done if I had been in CA's shoes and I hope to never find out. Death for KC would be the easy way out...she goes to sleep, painlessly. George, Cindy, and Lee suffer for the rest of their lives for something KC did, just like always. That doesn't seem fair. KC should be locked away FOREVER where she cannot hurt anyone else.

Rodriguez? We know Baez told some of his witnesses not to file a report, not a real stretch to have them pad their qualifications.

But, Cindy is the only proved out in front of the jury. She should be prosecuted. LDB was sure fired up when she cross examined her! jmo

I agree with you, Nova. I don't think she will be charged with perjury. It just doesn't happen often at all.

For the sake of argument, I think the operative word in the title of this thread is - should. Whether she should be prosecuted for perjury and whether she will be prosecuted are 2 entirely different issues.

Carry on. lol

You have a wonderful way of cutting right to the chase, 'Beach. Thank you.
IMO also, she should but won't. I know one of the reasons I want her to be charged is because what she did is illegal.

But I find my resentment goes much further than that; I wish she could be prosecuted because she so deliberately manipulated everyone. Her constant holier-than-thou attitude with the media, the public, the detectives, the witnesses and even her own family was so distinct that I could taste the bile in my mouth. But then after Jose's OS, she gave the contrived impression that she was going to be truthful. She very publicly unleashed her sorrow and convinced us all that the truth would flow.

But all that came out of her mouth was more calculated lies, quickly disproven by the state. But the bile in the mouth is still bitter and lingers long. I don't think I'm alone with that bad taste; I think it's pretty wide spread. Spread enough that the public will wonder why she can get away with such an obvious attempt to manipulate our country's justice system. It's an insult to that system and to many who have followed this case and the cause for Caylee.

So. . . . illegal: yes; immoral: yes; prosecutable: prolly not. Nonetheless, a real travesty of justice imo. (LOL, did I just quote Jose?)

Originally Posted by uklaw
Interesting. Will post later.

In the meantime do you have a link to the original picture from which your signature pic is taken?

I don't, sorry. I just copied it from a screenshot on this forum, and cropped it a bit.
Someone else has a avatar here, which I guess was a photo taken just BEFORE mine, and HHJP looks like he's peeping at ICA from behind the door...it's even better. Really funny.

It was June 8th

Attachments

• Judge OS peeking at KC June 8, 2011.jpg
    Judge OS peeking at KC June 8, 2011.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Judge watching KC shock  ANJ 5 June 8, 2011.JPG
    Judge watching KC shock ANJ 5 June 8, 2011.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
Originally Posted by uklaw
Interesting. Will post later.

In the meantime do you have a link to the original picture from which your signature pic is taken?

I don't, sorry. I just copied it from a screenshot on this forum, and cropped it a bit.
Someone else has a avatar here, which I guess was a photo taken just BEFORE mine, and HHJP looks like he's peeping at ICA from behind the door...it's even better. Really funny.

That one of the Judge standing behind ICA was June 16th

Attachments

• Judge weeeeeird June 16, 2011.JPG
    Judge weeeeeird June 16, 2011.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
They could def charge her and they might because it was done in such a public manner that they might want to show the people of Florida that perjury won't be tolerated and you will be prosecuted. That said, I still don't think they will.

You know, with no statute of limitation on this perjury, the SAO could wait until all KC's appeals have been completed. Hmm.

Here is a classic MN & CA email exchange from 2010...She writes that John Morgan is "a slug and a sick drunk", and throws in a few zingers against MN, TM, and JA too.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

Mark N's responses to her are straight up, and he does write that "it is apparent that you (CA) are lying or staying intentionally blind to the truth". This is her pattern, say or do something she does not like or doesn't serve her agenda and CA's gloves come off and her mouth starts running - a vicious and spitefull one at that.

What's a little thing like perjury to a woman who has no need for the truth?

It really wracks my brain that when Cindy is sworn in, she adds an extra insult. Twice I have noticed she says not just, "Yes," or, "I do." Cindy has to reply with, "So help me God, I do." If she has faith in God then I would remind her that God doesn't like ugly. If she doesn't have true faith then I would remind her that karma has some really deep pits.

It's hard to answer these questions when CA is now accused of every crime since the Crucifixion!

A mother gives LE the names of possible suspects? I think that's standard procedure. A mother is in denial and doesn't want to believe her daughter killed her grandchild? Pretty much to be expected, don't you think?

If I were talking to a child, I would say lying is wrong, but not every wrong is punished with a term in prison. I don't doubt CA has made other mistakes as well, but most of the ones listed aren't punishable with prison terms.

(BTW, this is a place to trade and compare opinions. I see nothing disrespectful in your disagreeing with or challenging mine. :))

RespectfullyQuoted Nova

Thank you for saying so, on the eve of the end of this case especially I do not wish to be at odds with anyone. I feel sad about it all enough as it is... :tyou: all for allowing me my opinion too. :bow: I hope everyone has a nice evening.

:peace:

I think Cindy and Lee's whole testimony was staged by the defense, even down to her wearing the big mumu dress the first couple of days, and looking older and sicker. IMO, she did it on purpose to create some doubt and so did Lee. The state proved that she was at work most of that month and hadn't looked up chlorophyll much less chloroform, but she got the point across that she is either delusional, forgetful, or a liar. I don't really trust any of them or their testimony until all this is over.

She absolutely needs to be charged with perjury! I think that other charges should be brought against her as well such as obstruction of justice. She must be held accountable. I do feel sorry for her loss, but she should not be exempt from the law.

You know, with no statute of limitation on this perjury, the SAO could wait until all KC's appeals have been completed. Hmm.

Heh! I kinda like the idea of the threat looming over her head for years to come.

Cindy has been manipulative since 'day one'. She was uncooperative and combative with LE. She tried to divert the attention off her daughter by falsely implicating others (Jesse Grund, Amy H., ZFG, etc.). She treated those that tried to help with contempt (Tim Miller, searchers, the public at large, etc.). She profited off her granddaughter's death by selling pictures. On and on and on. I've never seen anything quite like it. Scott Peterson's parents look like saints compared to her.

I'd like to see her prosecuted, but I won't lose any sleep over it. It's enough for me to know that she'll have to live in her own private hell looking over her shoulder the rest of her pitiful life.

Yes, she should be charged to send a stoing message about perjury. Whether or not it would stick, CA definitely claiming that she was mistaken, claiming that maybe she remembered incorrectly about the month she searched or whose computer she used, would make it tough. And Florida is short on money right now for litigation.
There is not exactly a blue dress with, eh-hem, DNA on it hidden somewhere-In essence, there's a bit of deniability there.
Not that I believe a stinkin thing that departs her lips.

No, I did not say it was cruel to think CA did wrong.

I said it was cruel to demand that CA be put in prison.

How about her being fined the actual cost of her lie?

I think that would be fair. Expensive, but fair.

The jails are over crowded.

I believe she should be prosecuted. Perjury was just the latest in a long list of crimes committed by her to save her daughter, which tells me she knew all along who killed Caylee and that Caylee was indeed dead. I think both CA and GA should be prosecuted.

I've been watching and listening to CA since this whole tragic murder was known. Watching CA on GVS, I knew immediately the toddler was dead and murdered by her mother. CA portrayed herself as a tireless, though wilting, steel magnolia. From the outset, she refused to answer questions about Casey, as did George early on, wanting only to say Caylee was MISSING.
I believe they knew when they toured the back yard what had happened and went into spin mode. The ladder, the gate...

Stonewalling the investigation under the guise that law enforcement was not doing their job, looking only at Casey, while they continued to stir the angry citizen pot with cries for Zenaida, without a care for what could have happened to the Zenaida (or her children) we saw or the countless others they practically pointed out to the press and what cities to look in.

GA went to LE and tried work a deal for Casey. He knew.
Cindy practically pee'd herself with glee as she turned over the wrong hairbrush to FBI. She knew.

They concocted the JBP story. They concocted the pool ladder story with the gate being open. They committed fraud on a sympathetic public, taking donations.

Both should be charged with perjury, misprision, tampering with evidence, witness tampering, lying to LE, fraud, whatever else you can throw at them that I am forgetting this morning.

I agree on all points, they coludded to mislead everyone from LE to private citizens. It is a disgrace that they took donations, spit in TM's face and perhaps many don't card for LP, but he did give up alot of money to bail their little darling out yada yada. They took so many people down with them,including all of their neighbors. And all for what? A life that isn't worth saving? Sitting here on the eve on closing statements is bringing this home to me even more. The TH's are driving me crazy with DT should risk contempt of court with the save her life mantra. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I certainly want her to rot in prison.

I raised 4 boys, they are now in their 30's and 40's, have families and NOT one ever spent a night in jail. How can so many go so right? Please parents out there, don't give in to the little whims early on. Teach your children to respect life and the law and other's feelings. Let them know that you love them and would do anything within reason for them.
They were charged with duties around the house and later expected to take part time jobs after school. They were always too busy with school, work and sports to get into trouble.
But I used to tell each and everyone of them, if you get arrested, don't bother calling. I don't have the money to bail you out, and if you have done wrong you will be responsible for your actions.
Cindy continues to this day to conduct herself the same way she taught her children. :loser:

Yes, charge her. She has committed a crime. What is the point of swearing under oath otherwise? It would be the ultimate irony if CA did her time next to ICA. Nurture that mother-daughter bond they have.

Can someone please remind me why we have that law in effect? PERJURY? If CA is not charged with perjury, among a few other charges listed under this great topic, it sure sends out a very strong message! CA should have to pay for breaking the law. The law is the law, no matter what happened.

Here is a classic MN & CA email exchange from 2010...She writes that John Morgan is "a slug and a sick drunk", and throws in a few zingers against MN, TM, and JA too.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

Mark N's responses to her are straight up, and he does write that "it is apparent that you (CA) are lying or staying intentionally blind to the truth". This is her pattern, say or do something she does not like or doesn't serve her agenda and CA's gloves come off and her mouth starts running - a vicious and spitefull one at that.

What's a little thing like perjury to a woman who has no need for the truth?

The emails are from 2010 an clear that CA was working with the DT. He makes that clear more than once and he was right as evidenced by her lying.

CA will be too busy selling IVs and her book to serve any time. She is looking to rake in big bucks. Justice for Caylee went out the window when Casey was charged.

Cindy should have to face a complete society ostracism. Not just media attention. But may no waiter even come to her table again. No public money or people ever help her. We should all forget that she exists. The damage she has done to the good people who have children finding groups alone is permanent! Her ostracism should be permanent. Even in hell where she is going. But wasting even more good tax payers money on her in expensive court proceedings would only make her happy. More attention and all. Surely there is nobody out there besides Nancy Grace that wants to make her happy by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back