Who believes that Cindy should be prosecuted for perjury? Or is it just me...?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
CA will be too busy selling IVs and her book to serve any time. She is looking to rake in big bucks. Justice for Caylee went out the window when Casey was charged.

You know,I said I wanted her charged ,but more than anything I want the A's to fade away into the night. No more public attention. No more air time for lies.
Just "Anthony who?"

Cindy should have to face a complete society ostracism. Not just media attention. But may no waiter even come to her table again. No public money or people ever help her. We should all forget that she exists. The damage she has done to the good people who have children finding groups alone is permanent! Her ostracism should be permanent. Even in hell where she is going. But wasting even more good tax payers money on her in expensive court proceedings would only make her happy. More attention and all. Surely there is nobody out there besides Nancy Grace that wants to make her happy by now.

We were mind melding LOL :crazy:

And that is the DT's obligation. So what did CA do wrong here?

The State is trying to kill her daughter. I don't think that can be stressed too often.

Ever heard the phrase "If You can't do the time, don't do the crime."

Or, taking responsibility for ones own actions???

Long before ICA was born, Florida had the Death Row. When U kill someone in Florida, then your taking a chance that U will be put on Death Row. I know it, and everyone else in Florida knows it. And that includes ICA.

If the Jury decides she is guilty, then her blood is on her own hands. Not the jury, not the State. The Jury is only deciding if she is guilty and IF what she did fits what the LAW says about the DP.

Too true! i never thought about it that way! that poor (albeit dumb) guy gets 6 days for giving the finger and she might not get a THING for her miscarriage of justice???
Definitely not fair....

That dumb guy is 28 years old. And sadly, he is an example of how people think now days. That they don't have to follow rules. Posted or just plain good manners. No one can 'make him'.

IT's so bad, that he didn't even think about it in the one place someone COULD do something about it.

I don't feel sorry for him. I see tons like him all the time. It's Sad, Sad, Sad.

Just because the A's did all those things, it doesn't matter when it comes to wither or not CA is guilty of perjury. All that matters is if it can be proven. Which as pointed out, is why it is rarely charged.

Since this is such a high profile case, there should be more pressure to charge her. Wither or not the State wins the case. Just to remind folks that it's not allowed and is punishable. If the SA looses the case, it would be nice if the media didn't report it.

Remember, if CA thinks she is telling the truth, then it is not perjury. She could of look up something like that on a computer, but a different computer. And forgot when or where. Days she left early? Would she keep an exact count of that? Hmm..

So....Cindy also called Morgan a drunk? One of her favorite insults. She called Tim Miller a drunk, also. One of the many, many things I will never forgive her for.

I'm starting to realize that the law against perjury is actually a law that has no teeth. Too hard to prove.....to costly to investigate....can't use it against "grieving" family members. I wonder what would happen if Kronk had been proven to be such a liar as Cindy? Would the State of Florida suddenly find a spine and go after him?? I bet they would....

That dumb guy is 28 years old. And sadly, he is an example of how people think now days. That they don't have to follow rules. Posted or just plain good manners. No one can 'make him'.

IT's so bad, that he didn't even think about it in the one place someone COULD do something about it.

I don't feel sorry for him. I see tons like him all the time. It's Sad, Sad, Sad.

It drives me crazy when people refer to him as a kid. He is a day away from 29 isn't he? Since when is that a kid? He isn't a kid, he is an adult. He hasn't been a kid for a long time. My 10 year old knows better than to flip anyone off FCOL.

But read this thread. Cindy Anthony has been denounced as a liar not just here, but on every talk show devoted to this trial. I don't think it's accurate to say there have been no consequences.

The fact that everyone here or anyone who watches the talk shows now knows she is a liar is not a consequence. It is simply a fact. CA lies thus she is a liar. Anyone who listens to her more than once can figure that out without being told. A consequence is a punishment. Being outed as a liar isn't a punishment.

The kid that flipped the finger gets jail time and a fine, but CA who "gave the finger" to the court by lying more times than I can count, gets away with it? Not quite fair IMHO. Nope. Wrong. :snooty::mad::liar::razz:

Probably
Right now I just want her daughter in prison .

Can someone please remind me why we have that law in effect? PERJURY? If CA is not charged with perjury, among a few other charges listed under this great topic, it sure sends out a very strong message! CA should have to pay for breaking the law. The law is the law, no matter what happened.

eventhough the TH's say she wont be charged because she is a greiving woman the fact is she perjured herself on tv in front of many people on a DP case. If they dont charge her it will send a message to the USA that perjury is "no big deal"

Cindy should have to face a complete society ostracism. Not just media attention. But may no waiter even come to her table again. No public money or people ever help her. We should all forget that she exists. The damage she has done to the good people who have children finding groups alone is permanent! Her ostracism should be permanent. Even in hell where she is going. But wasting even more good tax payers money on her in expensive court proceedings would only make her happy. More attention and all. Surely there is nobody out there besides Nancy Grace that wants to make her happy by now.

What a nice, refreshing person you are, Schu7. I especially love, ". . . may no waiter even come to her table again."

Love, love, love it! :loveyou:

That just ticks me off, I was unaware that there were not any lazy people until this last generation? There have been lazy kids, teens since the beginning of time, it isn't anything new. Casey is a sociopath, and I highly highly doubt that any of this behavior is recent. Her brother stated she has been a liar, and very manipulative since he could remember, and that it got worse in her teens. Cindy as a mother knew there was something wrong with Casey from an early age. She ignored it, and wanted to keep up appearances. This goes beyond protecting your child. I know Cindy loved Caylee, and that she loves Casey. And as a mother she still refuses to allow Casey to take any responsibility for murdering Caylee. Caylee was like a daughter to Cindy. It goes beyond loving her child Casey. Casey and Cindy are so similar, both very manipulative and both liars.

People young and old being lazy, and too stupid to follow simple rules isn't a new thing. People swear that this hasn't happened before. I remember my great grandmother telling me stories about the same thing when she was talking about her grandfather growing up. It isn't anything new.

What really just rubs me the wrong way with Cindy is that her and Casey are just so much alike. It really is just scary. It makes me wonder what else is Cindy capable of?

You know,I said I wanted her charged ,but more than anything I want the A's to fade away into the night. No more public attention. No more air time for lies.
Just "Anthony who?"

You know, MissJames, that if KC gets convicted, that we will have to endure a multitude of media rounds, mainly national ones...cuz God forbid that CA give interviews with the 'little people'. Cindy will have her one tissue dabbing at unwet eyes, sobbing about how LE, HHJP, the jury, are big 'meanies.' Will George appear with her, or is he finally done? He may only be with her right now until sentencing, and then split. He should, if he knows what's good for him.

Alot of us have been here since Day 1, and have read every single document, news article, watched every video, and I guess those that came in 'late' just don't 'get it'.

I read somewhere that people all over the country and in Florida are writing the State of Florida and demanding that Cindy be arrested for perjury and obstruction...good for them...she deserves every thing she gets.

As far as Cindy's sobbing on the stand when the 911 call was played for the jury, on one of the threads here, that many were forgiving her for all she had done in the past almost 3 years, I posted that I didn't believe her...why on earth was Cindy practically laying on the counter in front of the witness stand? My answer is that she WASN'T crying at all....it was a big fakeout and she hid her face, and shook her body...but when all was said and done...I saw not ONE tear...kinda like the way the apple that fell from the 'Cindy Tree' behaves.

I don't think I will be able to stomach watching Cindy's media blitz after sentencing...or if I try, will need to keep a puke-bucket nearby! :maddening:

My initial reaction is yes, she should be prosecuted...specifically for the searches she claimed to make that have been dis-proven in a court of law.

But sometimes we convince ourselves of things that aren't true when under pressure. Did she convince herself she made those searches?

Many of her other lies are speculation, and she also has a pretty valid 'out' due to the medications.

But having said that I'm left to believe she was deliberately lying for GA since he was home that day, otherwise why not lie and say she made all the searches?

I don't know that I'd want her prosecuted for protecting her husband when the DT bus was headed his way. The same man who had to re-live his suicide attempt in front of the world and has already suffered so much loss.

It may not be right, but it's my opinion.

JMO

So....Cindy also called Morgan a drunk? One of her favorite insults. She called Tim Miller a drunk, also. One of the many, many things I will never forgive her for.

I'm starting to realize that the law against perjury is actually a law that has no teeth. Too hard to prove.....to costly to investigate....can't use it against "grieving" family members. I wonder what would happen if Kronk had been proven to be such a liar as Cindy? Would the State of Florida suddenly find a spine and go after him?? I bet they would....

Right! If she gets by with this then it proves that perjury is a toothless old cat that tries to frighten with a roar. If it has no use remove it from law.

Cindy Anthony has cost the State of Florida millions and millions of dollars. She has made quite a substantial amount of money and I fully expect that she and George will go on a media blitz when this is over.

I have never witnessed so many lies. and why people continue to excuse them is beyond my tolerance. I don't feel for either of them. They have put the Sheriff's office through living hell. They have had fake searches, fake sightings. They have destroyed evidence. They have demanded looking for a live Caylee for two years...when all along they knew their daughter did something terrible to her and Caylee was no longer alive. This is ridiculous. She should be held accountable. Her lies will continue, for that is how she lives her life. Swearing on a bible means nothing to these two.

^............................Yes, what Whisperer stated! I agree with it all.

Cindy also provided several items to the DT,while trying to THWART the State. JB finally turned them over to the state after Caylee was found .

I didn't know that! If this has been a pattern throughout the investigation and trial, then Cindy should be prosecuted. It seems like the family and Baez have tried to make a mockery of the trial.

I wonder what Cindy's family thinks about all of this? Cindy's lies have impeded the investigation through its entirety. She should be charged.

In one of the emails from her brother Rick back when this all started, he even said to her to watch it or she and GA would be charged w/obstruction of justice and perjury. He sure has KC pegged and apparently Cindy too. Cindy has two other brothers but I've heard nothing from them about this case. Rick sure didn't hold back his feelings about this mess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01
Back