Who cares about Miss USA????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Vanessa is one of my fave Miss Americas-she was incredibly beautiful and a talented singer. The pics were pretty hard core-she was naked and simulating lesbian sex. She deserved to lose her crown. So does this bimbo Miss USA.

I do not watch the view. I could not stand Star Jones nor can I stand Rosie O'Donnell. I think she is such a big mouthed hypocrite.

Nocgirl said:
Vanessa is one of my fave Miss Americas-she was incredibly beautiful and a talented singer. The pics were pretty hard core-she was naked and simulating lesbian sex. She deserved to lose her crown. So does this bimbo Miss USA.

I do not watch the view. I could not stand Star Jones nor can I stand Rosie O'Donnell. I think she is such a big mouthed hypocrite.
I totally agree. I think the pageants have run their course. I never watch them post Bert Parks, and never will. It's disgusting that Hollywood seems to reward bad behavior.

PaperDoll said:
Breaking News? for that? Nope, I don't care about Miss, Ms, Mrs., Mr., Dr. or any other title, America... I also didn't know Mr. Trump owned the pagent.. WOW, now that was big news.. :crazy:

And it is the Best and the Biggest pagent - why because Mr. Trump owns it!!!

:twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Peter Hamilton said:
Vanessa lost the title because they published some earlier pictures of her where she was naked or semi-naked and she was pictured doing some soft core lesbian stuff
Right.
Thanks Peter, I didn't know that...
She really was gorgeous Vanessa Williams.

dark_shadows said:
Hey there Newtv,:chicken:
Nice to see you. Thanks for the post. You are right. You would think that the message she sent by going out to the bar after he had a talk with her and kicked her out would project the lack of respect on her part. She went out drinking. She gets kicked out of the Towers and is called on her actions. Instead of cleaning up right there she romps the night away in sorrow. Donald then brings here on national tv after the fact and thinks that she is already rehabilitated!

Respectfully,
dark_shadows
good to see you too:)))

Nocgirl said:

well u have lots in common with trump..your modesty as well(as per your post earlier-u r beautiful yada)..

Every woman is beautiful in their own way :) Well most are, except for the trashy mothers we bash on here.

Nocgirl said:

In the world of *advertiser censored*, the pictures were not considered hard-core. She was naked in a shower with another girl. Hard-core *advertiser censored* is much, much different than that. It usually shows actual, rather than simulated sex and close up pics of genitalia. The Vanessa Williams photos were published in Penthouse.

Not like a photo of one girl touching another girl in a shower. Vanessa did the pictures before she ever became Miss America, and whether or not she deserved to lose her title, I think the standard should be applied evenly. If the pageant winner has to be pure as the driven snow, then so be it. Don't pick and choose who will get their tiltle stripped. Tara should have lost hers as she is suppoesed to be a role model for young girls. :loser:

Personally I don't think posing for nude photos is that bad, being naked and kissing another girl will not wreck so many lives as drug use will.

I totally agree with you, the pics was not explicit in *advertiser censored* standards, but they were very offensive to anything related to the Miss America pagent. She knew about the pics though before she competed for the crown and knew that past behavior like that was a disqualifier and that she would have to pass a very thorough background check. She had to have knows those pics were floating around.

Nonetheless, she is a stunningly beautiful woman who broke the racial barrier and made a name for herself in the music industry.

This little snot nose Miss USA should be de-throned too.

Hmmm....Miss Nevada just got fired. She should have been, as well as Miss USA and Miss Teen USA.

Link to the Miss Nevada drama:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,237897,00.html

more here:

http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=88bffa04-3a0d-4a95-b258-49f1d139f80a&k=39097

My prediction re: Miss Nevada- she goes straight into *advertiser censored*. (Look at the pics and you'll see why I say this. NOTHING tasteful or artsy about her photos)

Pics here (viewer discretion advised):
http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/gallery/missnevada.html

IdahoMom said:
Hmmm....Miss Nevada just got fired. She should have been, as well as Miss USA and Miss Teen USA.

Link to the Miss Nevada drama:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,237897,00.html

more here:

http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=88bffa04-3a0d-4a95-b258-49f1d139f80a&k=39097

My prediction re: Miss Nevada- she goes straight into *advertiser censored*. (Look at the pics and you'll see why I say this. NOTHING tasteful or artsy about her photos)

Pics here (viewer discretion advised):
http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/gallery/missnevada.html

Good lord. I thought that pageants were supposed to build self-esteem, develop talent for young women and encourage their educations with scholarships. Not be an audition for Girls Gone Wild. I mean really, why even enter a pageant if your only ambition in life is to have your picture taken naked and act like a 'ho? The one picture she looks like she is getting ready to take a dump in someones yard.

BirdieBoo said:
Good lord. I thought that pageants were supposed to build self-esteem, develop talent for young women and encourage their educations with scholarships. Not be an audition for Girls Gone Wild. I mean really, why even enter a pageant if your only ambition in life is to have your picture taken naked and act like a 'ho? The one picture she looks like she is getting ready to take a dump in someones yard.
I agree completely, Birdie. 'ho is a perfect word for her.:loser:

poco said:
We could have a Miss Websleuths, but from what I have seen, most of us wouldn't set a very good example....... I would probably win, anyway.
:slap:

You or your cat?

Poco probably would win if she offered Donald some of her Pickled Possum. :D :D Don't they have to have a special talent?

Whoops! Errr, maybe she wouldn't win because she associates with casual drunks. In her own house no less! He sits there and keeps flippin it on the tube while suckin on that beer. I've been worried about him lately so am glad he is back and I can keep tabs. I'd hate to see a bottle of Jim Beam in his hand. :p :p :p :p

{Acrtually the truth is I have probably had more enjoyment out of her cat than Poco has. He was gone for awhile, and I must be :crazy: , but I did miss that big fat skalliwag}. LOL

How much do you want to bet that Miss Nevada soon poses for Playboy?

Nocgirl said:
I think Playboy is too refined for her. :cool: How about Hustler or Penthouse?:crazy:

Who can name last years Miss America or Miss USA. BUT, we all know Vanessa Williams. We love to see the Phoenix rise from the ashes.

Nocgirl said:
Embarrassed that I know this but Playboy is extremely picky with who they will include in their magazine and it is ultra-competitive. LOL - I'm not talking from personal experience before anyone gets any ideas. She definitely would not make the Playboy cut. Hustler or Penthouse, IMO. Of course, first she will do Maxim or something like that.

Masterj said:
Embarrassed that I know this but Playboy is extremely picky with who they will include in their magazine and it is ultra-competitive. LOL - I'm not talking from personal experience before anyone gets any ideas. She definitely would not make the Playboy cut. Hustler or Penthouse, IMO. Of course, first she will do Maxim or something like that.
Oh, I don't think so. Playboy doesn't just want drop-dead gorgeous, they also want scandalous models. Miss Nevada is scandalous, and newsworthy. Playboy wants people who are in the news. Scandalous + Newsworthy=more magazine sales.

Hugh would put her in the pages of Playboy anyday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back