Who Had Motive, Method & Opportunity?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not understanding. (?)
Thank ((((You)))) Sitrick & Co... *claps*.... You have a patent on paid posting. We have the hate Rebecca and defend JS DS posters. We have the venerate Rebecca and vilify Dina posters. And I must say... your RZ is a saint and DS is the devil posters had me fooled.

This is pure speculation.

Motive - Why did Rebecca have to die?

She knew something about Max's accident that some people in the family, maybe even JS, wanted kept quiet. Rebecca had to be silenced very soon after the accident because she couldn't be trusted to withhold something upon further LE questioning.

This is pure speculation.

BBM: Maybe I missed it, but I still have never seen a confirmed report of where the two older Shacknai kids were at the time of Max's accident. There were claims they were headed back to their mother's home, but I never saw any confirmation of that. I have always wondered if possibly they played a part and were whisked away.

I've always wondered the same thing. a coverup for some other accident that happened. And if this was true, and fingers started pointing at Rebecca instead, well... Just one of many theories, but I sure as heck don't buy the version of max's accident as we've been fed. Neither death is as it has been presented.
BBM: Maybe I missed it, but I still have never seen a confirmed report of where the two older Shacknai kids were at the time of Max's accident. There were claims they were headed back to their mother's home, but I never saw any confirmation of that. I have always wondered if possibly they played a part and were whisked away.

wow, I must have totally missed that! I did see somewhere Ted stated that Rebecca filled out her paperwork for ocean in 'all capital' letters.
Ted Greenburg "one of the last people to see her alive" news clip. It aired on ABC Channel 10. See below clip. at 1:50.
"He saw another woman drive up but not get out of her car as he left." Going over the timeline of events that took place that evening, I think it would be important to know who that woman was.
http://player.mashpedia.com/player.php?ref=mashpedia&q=QUeO6vRyQtc

Ted Greenburg news clip describing when he picked up Ocean early evening of the 12th. It aired on Channel 10. See below clip. at 1:50.
"He saw another woman drive up but not get out of her car as he left." Going over the timeline of events that took place that evening, I think it would be important to know who that woman was.
http://player.mashpedia.com/player.p...&q=QUeO6vRyQtc

Ted Greenburg news clip describing when he picked up Ocean early evening of the 12th. It aired on Channel 10. See below clip. at 1:50.
http://player.mashpedia.com/player.p...&q=QUeO6vRyQtc

Someone had posted a pic of that a large Amazonian woman with long black hair getting into/out of her fancy car. I think they said it was Dina...

Do you know the housekeeper/chef who worked at Spreckels with her husband and kids? Wasn't she half-Asian or something like that? Maybe that was her.

wow, I must have totally missed that! I did see somewhere Ted stated that Rebecca filled out her paperwork for ocean in 'all capital' letters.

Most people fill out forms in all caps to make it neat and presentable. I don't think this means anything in terms of the door painting.

I will look for the pic you are referring to . When was pic taken? Is it around 4:00 when Ted said he picked up Ocean? ... I just hadn't seen anyone on WS mention this early report- or focus on the fact Ted said he was close to Rebecca. IMO he should be deposed and his statement regarding what he witnessed should be addressed. The original article I saw has been deleted, however, it focused on the fact that Ted was the last person to see Rebecca alive and PRINTED that he went out of his way to say he saw a woman parked in the car outside the home that early evening. I have not seen discussed or addressed.

I will look for the pic you are referring to . When was pic taken? Is it around 4:00 when Ted said he picked up Ocean? ... I just hadn't seen anyone on WS mention this early report- or focus on the fact Ted said he was close to Rebecca. IMO he should be deposed and his statement regarding what he witnessed should be addressed. The original article I saw has been deleted, however, it focused on the fact that Ted was the last person to see Rebecca alive and PRINTED that he went out of his way to say he saw a woman parked in the car outside the home that early evening. I have not seen discussed or addressed.

I recall the time was around 4pm.

How do you think this woman was involved? What are you hoping Ted's testimony would provide, besides Rebecca's calm, nonsuicidal, nondepressed state of mind?

Do you have any way of getting Jonah's deposition from Greer? A reporter at the recent 2017 presser stated he wanted the entire depo and Greer assented to giving it to him. I think this is the same male reporter who followed the Zahau case from its incipience since Rebecca's 2011 murder.

I recall the time was around 4pm.

How do you think this woman was involved? What are you hoping Ted's testimony would provide, besides Rebecca's calm, nonsuicidal, nondepressed state of mind?

Do you have any way of getting Jonah's deposition from Greer? A reporter at the recent 2017 presser stated he wanted the entire depo and Greer assented to giving it to him. I think this is the same male reporter who followed the Zahau case from its incipience since Rebecca's 2011 murder.

I have no idea who this woman is or how she could be involved. For the people on WS who believe Dina was involved with Rebecca's death, this is may provide insight for your cause- as it was 4:00 PM and where does this place the sisters at that time? Why was she there and what interaction did she have with Rebecca after Ted left? Why have we not heard of a person visiting Rebecca after the dog was picked up? I have no privy information and look forward to the released documents and depositions.

Amnesia... Sitrick... rah rah, who is thaaaat??? Now obfuscation with some woman in a fancy car, an Amazon, the housekeeper, the teenaged kids.... OK... I'm just going to back out of the room REAL slow. May God have mercy. Dina.... If you see this, take care. You will win.

wow. was it my breath?
Amnesia... Sitrick... rah rah, who is thaaaat??? Now obfuscation with some woman in a fancy car, an Amazon, the housekeeper, the teenaged kids.... OK... I'm just going to back out of the room REAL slow. May God have mercy. Dina.... If you see this, take care. You will win.

I'm just gonna say I think Love believes some/most of us are JS's PR firm's paid posters. 😂

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna say I think Love believes some/most of us are JS's PR firm's paid posters. 

So that's who "Sitrick" is? Jonah's PR firm? I may have heard or read the name at some point over the years, but it apparently didn't stick. Wouldn't something nice have to be said about JS in order for payment to be made? I haven't seen much of that around here. lol

Yep, that's the one. Supposedly that PR firm is the top-notch one in the world.

😂

well interestingly, if you look at love's profile, they have one friend, good ol' sts-135, who I am pretty sure some of you remember.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back