Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the hat was ripped or tore intentionally in a mean spirited way, a mans baseball cap has the adjustable plastic band in the back, a woman's baseball cap has a slit for a ponytail. Someone may have tipped it intentionally for their ponytail.

Absolutely agree, EM - if you look closely, it is "ripped" right up the back seam which is a very normal thing to do with guys' caps if you have a ponytail.

I also believe that Annie was the one who posted the info about AL's party, on Casey's Myspace (I remember it was a round faced girl). I dont think Casey went to that party, so maybe Annie is the one who introduced them.

Annie is also in a lot of those Fusion pics in June. She may have seen, heard, smelled, etc...something wrong.

I do not recall Annie being in any of the Fusian pics, Casey was pictured with blondes but they were not Annie.

I thought it was Amy who went to Fusion, rather than Annie, IIRC....

Again, I did not see any pics of Amy with Casey either. I do remember Amy saying she didn't like the music they played at Fusian.

I can't know for sure without viewing CA's video again, but I thought for sure that CA called out Jesse and Amy (not Annie) as the most likely suspects. Also, during the interview, when asked about contacting someone in the group of friends who have been meeting at the Anthony's, CA tells them that she will have to talk to Annie in order to find out how to contact him. It seemed as though CA is friendly with Annie...or she was at the time of that interview.

Does anyone else think that CA said "Amy" should be a suspect, and not Annie? I think this is important.

The first time I listened to it, I thought she said Annie. I listened to it again and she actually said Amy.

My opinion of CA accusing Jesse and Amy of having something to do with Caylee's disappearance is as follows: Casey stole from Amy, Amy has followed through with pressing charges, holding Casey accountable for her actions. Something that Cindy has never done before and obviously does not agree with.

CA never liked Jesse, saw him as a threat when he was engaged to Casey. Cindy looked at Jesse as though he was going to take Casey and Caylee out of her home and she would have been left alone. Remember her and George were separated at the time.

Amy and Jesse have both fully cooperated with LE, passed polygraphs. Cindy just cannot seem to understand the concept of honest person doing the right thing in this world. If someone breaks the law, he/she needs to be held accountable for it. Whether you care about them or not, the law is the law!

What is "Lake Vaj"?

It is actually a house that Exit13 owns. There are a couple threads dedicated to him if you want more info about it.

There is no way on God's green earth that they would release all those piddlin' interviews with everyone and just forget to release Annie. IMO she told what she knew and maybe made a deal so they wouldn't get her on the Xanax stuff.

CA has not gone after Annie b/c the media has kept her out of it. CA goes after anyone that doesn't fit the image she wants us to have of KC

Maybe we should stay off the topic of Annie so CA doesn't smear her too since CA has admitted lurking here. I do not one more person to be the subject of CA's finger pointing. And as my Momma always told me.... YOU POINT A FINGER AT SOMEONE AND THERE ARE 3 (and a thumb) POINTING BACK AT YOU!

Sorry i haven't read the entire thread, but there was a party at Annie's. Remember the photos from Annie's B-day party? And that was some of the same friends as the ones from the 4th of july party IIRC.

In some of those pics it was both. If I remember correctly, to me Annie and Amy look kind of similar (both blonde). Annie has the rounder face.

In the recent doc dump Amy's interview starting on page 14 says she has never been to Fusion.

Sorry i haven't read the entire thread, but there was a party at Annie's. Remember the photos from Annie's B-day party? And that was some of the same friends as the ones from the 4th of july party IIRC.

The pics from Annie's birthday party were at Lake Vaj not Annie's house.

ffw011.jpg

here is Annie wearing the hat...

358clxd.jpg

here is the same hat found in Anthony's trash that was ripped up!
Go figure...
.:)

Of all the pics I've seen in this case so far, for some reason this one is the one that brought me to tears. Seeing Caylee in the background, I just lost it.

Post #5

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71901

For 3 Girls: No...Caylee did not...HOWEVER, the lady told me, after I asked 3 times....let me put the conversation on here.

Me: "What is your name?"
Caylee: "CayleeMarieAntini." (as all in 1 word.)
Me: "What was that?" ( I wasn't expecting that mouthfull.)
Caylee:"CayleemarieAntini"
Me:"Did you say Casey?" (I had gotten the Marie Anthony...but thought she had said Casey...as I do have a sister with a daughter named Casey.)
Caylee: (poor baby for the 3rd time) "Cayleemarieantini."
My son (Nick):"MOM!!! She said Caylee!" (he's 14 yrs.old)
LADY with Caylee:"She's telling you her name is Caylee Marie Anthony and she calls me "Auntie" or "Auntie D."
Me: to Caylee, "Wow...you are only the 2nd biggest girl I've ever met with that name." (meaning my husbands cousin has a daughter in NY named Kaylie....other than her, I had never heard that name before.)
wow, hope LE hasn't overlooked this. maybe this is all just a big cruel joke? I wish.

don't forget that the fusion 'friends' were a different group supposedly then hung out a 'lake vag'...apparently from what exit and dante said here....

Doesn't anyone think that the theory that zany is for xanex no longer valid...because honestly if KC had used it as code for xanex she totally would have dont that in her texts/ims, and others in the group would know the reference which most of them had no clue who/what zany was before july 15th....just a thought I had...

wow, hope LE hasn't overlooked this. maybe this is all just a big cruel joke? I wish.

if you had watched the police interview with cindy you will see that the police followed up on that and said this was not a credible sighting, the woman was looking for her 15 minutes of fame.

also, mods have mentioned that this should not be discussed any more on here.

I remember looking at a google map in the beginning, seeing that you have to go past the airport to get to Annie's house, and wondering why LE thought Caylee was in that area since KC's friend lived past there so she had reason to be there.?

I have looked and looked,has the interview for Annie surfaced yet,and the other that I can't find is Clint. 26 interviews and these I can't find.

Yep, I thought the fusion pics were Amy also.....

I don't think Annie is 'involved', I think she has info pertaining to the next charges to be filed.

No, per Amy's interview, she said that she didn't go to Fusian because they played mostly rap music and that she wasn't really into that scene.

I think that Annie definitely has given LE info that they are witholding to use in the next set of charges.

Of all the pics I've seen in this case so far, for some reason this one is the one that brought me to tears. Seeing Caylee in the background, I just lost it.

Interesting that the lady who dug through this trash has not been heard from since...She was going to post pics on a blog but I don't think that she ever ended up doing so...There must have been some interesting stuff in that trash. I wonder if it prompted LE to go back to check what else had been thrown out the days before???

I hate "spring cleaning"...Isn't interesting that they're spending their time cleaning up the house?

Why oh why didn't get another warrant to go back into that house and look around???

don't forget that the fusion 'friends' were a different group supposedly then hung out a 'lake vag'...apparently from what exit and dante said here....

Doesn't anyone think that the theory that zany is for xanex no longer valid...because honestly if KC had used it as code for xanex she totally would have dont that in her texts/ims, and others in the group would know the reference which most of them had no clue who/what zany was before july 15th....just a thought I had...

I never thought she used the word Zanny with her friends for Zanax, however I do think in her own mind in coming up with a name for the "so-called" nanny she put Annie's name (the person who has zanax) together with Zanax and came up with Zanny if for any reason it would be easy for her to remember. Her next challenge would be to find a name that could match the nickname, hence zenaida. Although I'm not sure if she had the Zenaida name in mind before she came up with the nickname Zanny or visa versa. Which came first the :chicken: or the egg. :waitasec:

Also just adding to my last post. I think the name was conjured up originally only for Cindy's behalf because with her friends (until way later) she would just say the Nanny. If you remember in Amy's interview she said Casey kept saying the "nanny" and finally Amy asked "what's her name?" and Casey said really low Zanny and then Amy was like "what?" and made her repeat it and it was like Oh, like Zanny the Nanny and from then on it was like a joking phrase between them. I think that is the first time she had came out to any friends that the name of her nanny was zanny. From then on she would refer as her nanny as zanny to friends as well as boyfriends.

When Nitrous... was answering questions on here, didn't he mention that he had been interviewed as well? I haven't seen his interview released either. At one time wasn't he dating and living with AD?

Interesting that the lady who dug through this trash has not been heard from since...She was going to post pics on a blog but I don't think that she ever ended up doing so...There must have been some interesting stuff in that trash. I wonder if it prompted LE to go back to check what else had been thrown out the days before???

I hate "spring cleaning"...Isn't interesting that they're spending their time cleaning up the house?

Why oh why didn't get another warrant to go back into that house and look around???

Yep, I was going to keep up w/the 'trash-napper' to see what happened next.

However "IKE" left me without lights/'puter for 4/5/ days & lots of extra work.

I wonder if LE took an interest in this trash ?? I haven't had time to search the other site.

LOL....its always looked to me like "spring cleaning" is an on going project a
@ the Anthony's house.......place looks barely 'llived' in.

When Nitrous... was answering questions on here, didn't he mention that he had been interviewed as well? I haven't seen his interview released either. At one time wasn't he dating and living with AD?

I think at one point her and Nitrous were roomies or something at Sawgrass but they both moved shortly after the investigation started (unrelated to the investigation apparently), I can't verify where I heard this from though. But what peaked my interest is when he was here he was very reluctant to say who KC's BFF was but I think we all know who that is now.

I think at one point her and Nitrous were roomies or something at Sawgrass but they both moved shortly after the investigation started (unrelated to the investigation apparently), I can't verify where I heard this from though. But what peaked my interest is when he was here he was very reluctant to say who KC's BFF was but I think we all know who that is now.

Yep, I went back thru his posts, he says Annie moved out a yr. ago ( I thought she still lived there), but he does still live @ Sawgrass. (218)

The 'moved rumor' started from a post online that he was moving.......what he meant was he was moving JOBS.

He also says he was interviewed twice (once on the phone), yet no docs from him have been released.........he also says LP continues to call him ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back