Who is Annie D?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all I can say is the group of new 'friends' KC was with sure have an attitude...........IMO

Latest MS quote 11/14 Annie.is.a.super.*advertiser censored*, EAT YOUR F-ING HEARTS OUT B***HES [i've got everything. you've got nothing, you ain't got nothing on me.]

Anyone else think she's leaving a message here? Strangely, her mood is: satisfied!

Latest MS quote 11/14 Annie.is.a.super.*advertiser censored*, EAT YOUR F-ING HEARTS OUT B***HES [i've got everything. you've got nothing, you ain't got nothing on me.]

Anyone else think she's leaving a message here? Strangely, her mood is: satisfied!

...may want to hang on a bit. I can't check now, but, may be nothing more then ref to a new Christina A. song, "Keeps Gettin' Better" or somethin' similar. The "superb**h" I recognize from the lyrics of that song.

BondJamesBond, I recognize that phrase from the Aguilera song too but I'm with the poster above you..I looked at the page myself and I get the vibe it's more a message to the world than lifting the word from the song. Just a funny gut feeling, with all due respect.

I have a daughter her age, the post is reflective of their generation...for some reason they love acting like bad-a(*es....

to a mother it just reads like grown children spouting false courage in the form of profane bravado...

that myspace page is sort of weirding me out. we all know that annie's interview is going to be the most damaging and strangest one, as that's pretty much the only one we haven't seen yet.

"you've got nothing on me, biitches!" what? she's definitely talking about something.

trippy.

I have no idea what Annie's testimony will hold. I have a hunch that there may very well be nothing much there. Regardless, I go and visit the silly messages she puts up every once in a while and the smarmy arrogance of them, in light of the circumstances, continues to give me perspective on the stupidity of KC's whole "scene".

I have a daughter her age, the post is reflective of their generation...for some reason they love acting like bad-a(*es....

to a mother it just reads like grown children spouting false courage in the form of profane bravado...
She knows that people are visiting the sight. She knows that there is a small child and a possible murder involved. She should find it within herself, to change her vulgar and arrogant message. Of course, she doesn't have to do anything. But she sure does say a lot about herself in that stupid one liner that she obviously keeps changing ever-so-slightly!

After this week of craziness, I wish I could get a Zanny from Annie :)

Does anyone know if Annie has a brother? Does anyone know if her father is in FL? Does anyone know what he does?

After months and months of following the proverbial Alice down the rabbit hole of lies. So and so told me of his nanny - ZG, so and so is my best friend, so and so says they don't remember her blah blah blah. Why oh why do all trails lead to Annie D. and no interview - no questions to answer on her myspace. KC's best guy frien Sean says to ask Annie D. - KC's best girlfriend. JH was supposed to tell KC about ZG anyway - but no mention of that. What a tangled web of lies. KC used to be the "mom" and scold her friends for drug use. THEN things changed. What are the connections. Trying to connect the dots. Family is leaving out critical information and lying. We'll find the truth. Obfuscation of truth = torment!

After months and months of following the proverbial Alice down the rabbit hole of lies. So and so told me of his nanny - ZG, so and so is my best friend, so and so says they don't remember her blah blah blah. Why oh why do all trails lead to Annie D. and no interview - no questions to answer on her myspace. KC's best guy frien Sean says to ask Annie D. - KC's best girlfriend. JH was supposed to tell KC about ZG anyway - but no mention of that. What a tangled web of lies. KC used to be the "mom" and scold her friends for drug use. THEN things changed. What are the connections. Trying to connect the dots. Family is leaving out critical information and lying. We'll find the truth. Obfuscation of truth = torment!

I've never heard of Annie D. and her role in this case or her relationship with KC. Can you let me know please?

you cracked me up tonight the way you said what you said....LOL...
:crazy: I loved it....and would also like to know what LE knows about annieD

Annie was supposed to very much be one of KC's closest friends. Allegedly, she was the one from whom KC could get Xanax.

If that's true then it's really odd she hasn't been mentioned more. It's my theory that KC was giving Caylee Xanax to shut her up for hours at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13