Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I initially put these two pics together and created this one photo, I couldn't stop staring at it.
caylee.jpg

The similarities are uncanny. Look at Caylee's left eye - it's EXACTLY the same shape as JP's. I even noticed the shape and size of the irises, where on both Caylee and JP, the right and left are different in size. The noses are identical - I mean IDENTICAL. The contours and indentations around and under the eyes are identical. The high foreheads are the same. The amount of space between the bottom of the nose and the top lip is the same. The lips and the strong jaw line are the same.

If I were a betting person, I would bet the deed to my house that Caylee and JP are biologically related.

Of course, this is all speculation and amateur sleuthing on my part and is just meant as food for thought. As someone else pointed out, JP and Casey would have had to.... ahem.... get together in November of 2004. Did they know each other back then? Was he living in the Orlando area back then?

I don't know or care who Caylee's father is. It's not my business.

LOL, and yet you read this whole thread? See the title? You can always hit "next" and pass any thread.

Actually, it could be germane to the question. IF Caylee was taken by someone, what if it was someone who thought the child had a connection to their family and that she wasn't in the best situation.

LOL, and yet you read this whole thread? See the title? You can always hit "next" and pass any thread.

Actually, it could be germane to the question. IF Caylee was taken by someone, what if it was someone who thought the child had a connection to their family and that she wasn't in the best situation.

No actually, I did not read the whole thread. What makes you think that I did? Do I not have the right to share my opinion?

IF LE has reason to believe Casey's disappearance is connected to her father in some way I'm sure they'll follow up on that. People speculating here about men who may or may not have had a physical relationship with Casey is meaningless and could have painful repercussions for the men involved. I don't see the purpose.

Then I think he probably would have petitioned the court for paternity and then sued her for custody (if he had half a brain) OR turned her in already after seeing all the ruckus its caused!

I honestly think if Caylee was being held by anyone, they would have come forward to claim the reward money.

I'm hands down on JP being the dad too. IMO Their resemblance is uncanny

No actually, I did not read the whole thread. What makes you think that I did? Do I not have the right to share my opinion?

IF LE has reason to believe Casey's disappearance is connected to her father in some way I'm sure they'll follow up on that. People speculating here about men who may or may not have had a physical relationship with Casey is meaningless and could have painful repercussions for the men involved. I don't see the purpose.

I think it odd that you don't care or think it is your business to know, yet here you are, still reading and posting. It must hold some interest for you, even if it's just to do a little hand slapping on the people posting.

As for this:" People speculating here about men who may or may not have had a physical relationship with Casey is meaningless and could have painful repercussions for the men involved. I don't see the purpose."

Probably most of the guys who had a physical relationship with Ms. Casey found it meaningless. I doubt her character was unknown to the various fellows who allowed themselves to be photographed fondling her and drinking with her. Before this sad little story fades away, the paternity of Caylee will probably come out and some other family will be devastated. I personally think Casey's BabyDaddy knows he is that child's father. Maybe that person needs to step up now and soften the blow for his family.

Sorry if this was already posted, but I didn't see it anywhere. I found an inconsistency in the stories told by the Anthony family members about the biological father of Caylee.

Cindy Anthony said Caylee's father was just a friend of Casey's that "lives" out of state, and he started another family by the time Caylee was born, and "he passed away" earlier in the year in a car crash and his family never had knowledge of Caylee and that was a mutual thing that he and Casey had agreed upon, that he would never be in Caylee's life. I found a TV interview with brother Lee, Lee says they will not say who the father was because they didn't want the biological father's family to go through what they are going through media wise. When asked did the biological father's family knew about Caylee he answered no, the father didn't even know.

Anyone else here think JP Chatt is Caylee's biological father?! The resemblance there is uncanny.

Have they ran DNA yet on any men to determine who is her father?

The resemblence in those two particular photos is uncanny. I'd have to see a few more side-by-sides, though. Maybe they'll have to call Maury Povich.
S

I also think Caylee looks SO much like JP, especially when you put the pictures side by side.

I have been avoiding the daddy thread because I think the potential to drag innocent people through the mud is high but....
Wow looking at the side by side is unreal. There is a link:
http://www.myheritage.com/

Where you can play with photos of children and parents. Not sure if it would be helpful to those wondering.

I have been avoiding the daddy thread because I think the potential to drag innocent people through the mud is high but....
Wow looking at the side by side is unreal. There is a link:
http://www.myheritage.com/

Where you can play with photos of children and parents. Not sure if it would be helpful to those wondering.

I agree, BUT the resemblance is unreal.

Anyone else here think JP Chatt is Caylee's biological father?! The resemblance there is uncanny.

Have they ran DNA yet on any men to determine who is her father?

I have also seen the pic of JP, and yes, I also agree, but you just never know. I watch Maury alot, and sometimes you see kids that are the spitting image of their so called father, but when the DNA test comes back saying their not the father, you sitting there like, what the hell, the kid looks just like him. So you never know. By the pics, yes it does look like Caylee resembles JP, but he may not be her father.

she's got a lot of the same features as JP. I agree that it does no good to speculate, but it would be good if the father knew she was his.

Jesus Ortiz?

http://www.newcomernet.com/obituari...ed=4&ObitID=20113&EMSessionID=-1&Source=value

Jesus E. Ortiz, age 20 of Orlando, passed away on Tuesday May 8, 2007. He was born to Jesus A. Ortiz and Olga I. Marquez in Humacao, Puerto Rico on September 8, 1986. He is survived by his parents and sister Olga M. Ortiz. Visitation will be held from 5-9PM on Monday May 14, 2007. Funeral services will be held Tuesday May 15, 2007 at Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal, Orlando. Interment will follow at Greenwood Cemetery, Orlando.
Published May 14, 2007
Newcomer Funeral Home & Cremation Services

Imo if Casey could have proven Caylee was the daughter of Jesus, she would have done just that. I really think she just threw his name out there because he was dead. If he really was the father then couldn't she have gotten social security payments for Caylee?
After it was proven Jesse was not the father, I imagine her parents were trying to find out just who the father was, I think it was just a way for her to get them off her back about it, this is the father but he'd dead.
Now the question is, why hasn't the father been named? Is she not sure who it is, could it have been a 1 night fling never to be seen again? If Casey knew and could prove through paternity testing who the father is why hasn't she done so? She would then be able to get child support and for someone without a job that would be pretty handy.
I'm having a very difficult time trying to make sense of anything this girl does, did she ever think???

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members