Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that maybe Caylee's father is the marine named Hawkins. If you look on his myspace page, he lists Caylee as one of his heroes, and says something along the lines of "I wish I were with you, honey. . . " He and Casey seem to have known each other for many years (unlike JP or Ricardo who, from web evidence, seem to have come into her life more recently), and Casey writes to him on July 14th that he's her best friend. Also, he has a friend (or I suspect, maybe sister) named "Carree" (note the spelling), who has made her myspace page private, BUT, on the front page it says she's mad and that "Casey Anthony should bring her daughter Caylee home". In addition, Carree (note the spelling) writes to the Marine Hawkins (I'm not listing the first name for privacy sake, the last name was clearly in the photobucket picture on his uniform) on July 20th that "I'm praying for you and the Anthonys" -- why would she be praying for him in the same breath as the Anthony's?? If he were Caylee's daddy. (My other thought is that maybe the spelling of Caylee's name is a tribute not to Lee, but to her paternal aunt . . .)

Why do we care WHO is caylee's father? IMO, it is a moot point since he has not been in her life for 3 yrs . . .

I'll throw out this incredibly crazy thought. Why is the girl named "Caylee"

I have friends named Carmen & Kimberly, and they named their offspring "Carly" because it was a combo of their two names.

You can fill in the blanks of this ludacris thought I had when the case first broke.

I'll throw out this incredibly crazy thought. Why is the girl named "Caylee"

I have friends named Carmen & Kimberly, and they named their offspring "Carly" because it was a combo of their two names.

You can fill in the blanks of this ludacris thought I had when the case first broke.

Someone posted about this in another thread, Caylee is a combination of the names Casey and Lee (Casey's brother).

This is probably not going to be a popular question, but *** why do we even care who the baby daddy might be? What does he have to do with Caylee's disappearance and potential recovery? I understand if it's merely idle curiosity, but beyond that *** I can't see why it matters.
(((Don't beat me up, okay? Please?)))

One of the reasons I personally can think of is most child kidnappings as done by none custodial parents. Anytime there is a kidnapping the police want to clear anybody in the childs life as the possible kid napper.

This is probably not going to be a popular question, but *** why do we even care who the baby daddy might be? What does he have to do with Caylee's disappearance and potential recovery? I understand if it's merely idle curiosity, but beyond that *** I can't see why it matters.

I feel the same way.....he didnt seem to be in her life. To me it is an insult to Caylee, she is who she is, innocent little girl who Im sure is loved by alot of people. It is too private and I dont think her bio Father had anything to do with her missing. At least we have never heard of any concerns that way.....

Early on there was a lot of talk about who her bio dad was, but as of late that seems to have petered out.
Anyone still curious about this?
Anyone have any speculations?

Looks like it could be one of MANY... I guess we all have our "thoughts". Unless the biological dad has anything to to with this case..I'm not interested what so ever. It's just another mystery.

Honestly, I don't think it matters. It's been established there has never been a bio father in Caylee's life. I don't buy into any of the "baby daddy" theories or scenarios...I think Casey simply doesn't know who he is and/or doesn't care. JMO

Honestly, I don't think it matters. It's been established there has never been a bio father in Caylee's life. I don't buy into any of the "baby daddy" theories or scenarios...I think Casey simply doesn't know who he is and/or doesn't care. JMO

I second that!:crazy:

Early on there was a lot of talk about who her bio dad was, but as of late that seems to have petered out.
Anyone still curious about this?
Anyone have any speculations?
PattyG said:
Howdy Cagney. It would be great if you could bump old threads to resurrect a discussion. Then we don't have to start all over!
I sent a merge request to Christina, but I am not sure if she is around.

So if you would do a quick check on old threads that would be awesome.

I think that maybe Caylee's father is the marine named Hawkins. If you look on his myspace page, he lists Caylee as one of his heroes, and says something along the lines of "I wish I were with you, honey. . . " He and Casey seem to have known each other for many years (unlike JP or Ricardo who, from web evidence, seem to have come into her life more recently), and Casey writes to him on July 14th that he's her best friend. Also, he has a friend (or I suspect, maybe sister) named "Carree" (note the spelling), who has made her myspace page private, BUT, on the front page it says she's mad and that "Casey Anthony should bring her daughter Caylee home". In addition, Carree (note the spelling) writes to the Marine Hawkins (I'm not listing the first name for privacy sake, the last name was clearly in the photobucket picture on his uniform) on July 20th that "I'm praying for you and the Anthonys" -- why would she be praying for him in the same breath as the Anthony's?? If he were Caylee's daddy. (My other thought is that maybe the spelling of Caylee's name is a tribute not to Lee, but to her paternal aunt . . .)

Hey that makes sence to me, good post.

I think the biological dad could be a very important player in this case if we knew who he was.

JMO.

I find it interesting no father was named on the birth certificate. That is just wrong. Even if you don't like the guy, you put his name there so that years the child can say, who is my Daddy, and you have an answer.

Just WRONG!

I think the biological dad could be a very important player in this case if we knew who he was.

JMO.

I find it interesting no father was named on the birth certificate. That is just wrong. Even if you don't like the guy, you put his name there so that years the child can say, who is my Daddy, and you have an answer.

Just WRONG!

Not defending Casey on this, but in the state of FL, if the father is not present to sign the birth certificate (with ID and notorized), no name can be placed on the certificate.

Excellent points. Do you, by chance, have the link to his photos?

Thanks!!!

I agree.

If by chance Caylee is still alive, it sure would be nice to have a PATERNAL FAMILY that can step up to the plate & fight for full custody. Or at least be able to watch over her IF she was returned to the Anthonys..... Casey lost her once, how do we know she wouldn't lose her again..... she's SUCH a mis-manager of small children.

I think it's selfish for women to not make every effort to know who fathered their children..... every child has a moral right to know his/her family, if at all possible.

Though, I'd make exceptions if the father was some kind of monster... pedophile, serial killer... someone so vile, it's better to never know the truth.

JMO.

Just WRONG!

Sorry but I did not put the birth dad on my sons certificate...I had my reasons. 1) he was not going to be a part of his life as he already walked out. Why give him his last name????
I am glad that he has my last name. He knows he has a father and his name but he doesn't know him. And I would never put someones name on something as important as a birth certificate if they did not care one centilla about there own flesh and blood...They do not deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18