Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The abc new video released today shows JP at Caylees 2nd birthday party last yr! He just keeps popping up but they including le are keeping him mysterious in all of this. I dont understand. He also wears a military outfit in some of his photos, a Maverick, is that airborne? not sure. this thread needs some bumping!

i really really dont think that lee is the father nor is her father the father .. he is probably one of many one night stands she had and doesnt remember who it is .. i just dont see lee being into his sister that way

Yet in one interview, Lee seemed to claiam to know who the father was. Strange that he would know and not her parents. If I were Casey's mom, I'd demand to know just so that I wouldn't get stuck supporting my child's child.

i really really dont think that lee is the father nor is her father the father .. he is probably one of many one night stands she had and doesnt remember who it is .. i just dont see lee being into his sister that way
Given her behavior since this, she is apparently more than willing to try to seduce anyone. Didn't LP say that she put the moves on Rob Dick? Why would she refrain from seducing ANYONE. If they are male, they are at risk around her jmos

Neither do I.. I think this is just LP way of getting back on TV... I mean this family is definitely off... but thats just a little too off the wall

I know this appears waaayyy off the wall but actually it happens far more frequently than you realize. Most people dont advertise and volunteer the information. I have worked in "the system" and you would be surprised at how accurate and frequently the "talk show" scenarios happen. ( and i live in a small town)

Honestly, I think something is definitely off about their lies about the father. This is a girl who thinks NOTHING of stealing from a friend, a grandparent and parents--all of whom knew she was the thief. Why in the world would she make a conscious decision to not collect child support? And, if the father "died in a car accident," why would this opportunist not collect the SS payments?

Cindy & George have defaulted on credit cards, Cindy was evicted from an apartment--these aren't people who live by strict moral standards. Who cares if the baby's father "doesn't care"--he is legally obligated to financially support his child.

Also, look at the willingness for Cindy to take time out of her harrowing "search" for Caylee to trot down to the AG's office to file a claim of identity theft?

I don't believe ONE THING any member of the Anthony family says.
I've been wondering that the whole time too...why she didn't go after any guy she thought might be the father to secure a steady stream of payments. I just think that's odd because her m.o. is to milk something for all it's worth.

Reply to oceanblueeyes

I don't know though. It is awful convenient for the family to say that the man who died in a car crash is the father. That kind of wraps everything up in a neat and tidy bow - a lot easier to tell people then, "Well it could have been any one of a hundred guys."

Or they know who the dad is and don't want that information getting out. One or the other. I'm not inclined to believe anything the Anthony's say anymore so the stuff about the man who died in a car crash...don't buy it.

Yeah, that is actually the first time I ever heard THAT name mentioned. I guess Lee could clear that one up for us, ie: does this friend exist???

Lee?

There are myspace communications with him around the time she would have gotten preggers. I remember thinking who is he? I will go research now...

there is already a thread re: Caylee's paternity.

was he mentioned on the other thread? I thought I had heard all the potential daddy-candidates, but i hadn't heard this one that Ricardo said in the Globe article.

was he mentioned on the other thread? I thought I had heard all the potential daddy-candidates, but i hadn't heard this one that Ricardo said in the Globe article.

I think all the who's the baby's daddy information is in one thread. May want to merge this with that one so it's all in one spot like with the MANY others LOL.:crazy:

There are lots of paternity threads. Can we combine a couple of them and not make more work for the mods?

There are myspace communications with him around the time she would have gotten preggers. I remember thinking who is he? I will go research now...

She would have gotten pregnant around Nov 2004. I don't think she had myspace until around march 2005.

Please find a paternity thread and have them merged. Starting a thread just to get your own answer is not cool.

I know that a lot of people think that Jesus was Caylee's father, and a lot of people think he is not. I remember reading that he died in a car accident on a mountain or something like that. I also remember reading in the 400 page documents that someone said that Casey mentioned something about going to where he died and that the person thought she may stash something there. Do you think that if Casey truly thought he was the father, may have disposed of Caylee's body at that location?
You know I have thought a lot about that and I said it could be possible. Maybe thats what the gas in the cans was for to have enough gas to get to where she was going without stopping to buy gas with a body in the trunk I don't know but I had thought that possible.And then there are a couple of other posts she had that made me think about this one was something about writing on a note and putting it where no one would ever look? Then the poem thing about people digging and they would sift through their dirt just all sort of strange .

I wrote a post about JO but I can't seem to find it, maybe I never hit post. Anyways, my question is this. I know that a lot of people think that he is the father and a lot of people think he is not. Where exactly did JO's accident occur? I keep thinking I read it was on a mountain or something. In the released documents someone said that Casey had talked about going out to where the accident occurred and that the person was thinking she might stash something there. If Casey truly believed that JO was Caylee's father, is it possible that she left Caylee's body somewhere around there?

Sorry about starting a new thread. Didn't think of putting it in the paternity thread. Deleted the previous post

I know that a lot of people think that Jesus was Caylee's father, and a lot of people think he is not. I remember reading that he died in a car accident on a mountain or something like that. I also remember reading in the 400 page documents that someone said that Casey mentioned something about going to where he died and that the person thought she may stash something there. Do you think that if Casey truly thought he was the father, may have disposed of Caylee's body at that location?

I wrote a post about JO but I can't seem to find it, maybe I never hit post. Anyways, my question is this. I know that a lot of people think that he is the father and a lot of people think he is not. Where exactly did JO's accident occur? I keep thinking I read it was on a mountain or something. In the released documents someone said that Casey had talked about going out to where the accident occurred and that the person was thinking she might stash something there. If Casey truly believed that JO was Caylee's father, is it possible that she left Caylee's body somewhere around there?
here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member