Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on a website (not sure I can say name on here) and found it interesting. Not to mention Post #125 from Gen'l Discussion #35 regarding a myspace message from KC to Lee regarding Caylee's 1st b'day party & how she is so awkward around her father. Made me stop & think! Here is the post from the other website:

Posted 09-06-08 06:46 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by My2cents:

quote:
Originally posted by sadmom:
Hi first let me say as a mother who lost a 21 year old daughter 3 years ago, This whole case makes me sick to my stomach. She was not missing but one think I wanted was to be sure her final resting place was a place that is beautiful and special. I can also assure you she was there to welcome Caylee into heaven.

Now for the first year I was unable to get out of bed, I grieve everyday and will the rest of my life, so the actions and behavior of this mother shows me she is not only a very sick woman but very evil.

I also know a very high ranking retired LE officer from FLA who told me several things he was told:

Naturally they have more info. then they are releasing. They are building a very strong case and Casey will be arrest for murder.

1) Cindy Anthony lied from the beginning to give credit to Casey's story. She never heard Casey mention Zenda Gonzales before. She heard her speak of a nanny but no name. The Investigator are thinking Casey either overheard Zenda on the phone making an appt. to go see an apartment. Or found something with the information on it. They have spoken to this woman she has no idea who Casey or Caylee are. Also explains why a woman showed up at complex to see an apartment. The apartment complex
confirmed a hispanic woman did indeed look at an aprt.

2)There are records on any phone to or from any nanny/babysitter

3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Caylee's and eveidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey, however it has no relevence in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Caylee's disappearence.

4) an unamed person has told LE that CIndy had chloroform in a cabinet at her home. Did she
use it to clean the car after smelling dead body or was it used to kill Caylee they have not said. Could that have been hidden in George's car? Could be.

I apologize if this has already been discussed and hope I didn't post something I should not have! Kinda new here with the posting.

I don't believe that for a sec. I think that the DNA matches the male Anthony's because GA is her Gpa and LA is her uncle. I think that there is a DNA matching confusion. I am now going to do some searching to try to confirm this answer. :)

I'm probably an idiot, but I've never understood the importance of knowing who Caylee's biological father.

In theory I understand that if Caylee were to be found alive, that might impact future custody, but is there another legal reason that I am missing why this is important?

I don't believe that for a sec. I think that the DNA matches the male Anthony's because GA is her Gpa and LA is her uncle. I think that there is a DNA matching confusion. I am now going to do some searching to try to confirm this answer. :)
ITA i don't believe Lee or George are Caylee's father.

ITA i don't believe Lee or George are Caylee's father.

Well, it would explain the mystery behind it, and I would think since KC was so desperate for money that she would be nailing the father to the wall for child support. Plus, her wanting to be drunk for her 1st b'day party and feeling awkward around her father, not wanting the baby to begin with & CA insisting she keep it. But, just like anything all these things could also be explained for some other reason. Not saying I believe it, just saying with this family anything is possible. I respect everyone's theories because this whole website is speculation except for the actual facts that are presented. These facts are then dissected and discussed with various opinions being brought forth. I think it's great---I am amazed at some of the things people on this site have observed or extracted from the facts presented!!

http://media.www.centralfloridafutu...tudent.Dies.In.Tragic.Car.Crash-2905719.shtml

okay...first of all, where can one locate his actual obituary?

second, am i the only one who didn't know SK was good friends with him?

and third, if he died on may 8, which i knew (cause i picked up on how caylee's b-day is in august and not in fact may) how did they have his viewing and burial on may 7 and 8???

anyone see this yet?

if this is old, feel free to delete, anyone. or i will and i'll start something else.

:confused: it is rather odd to have a viewing and burial the day before you die...or am I reading this wrong?
oh...and I had a question...I remember somewhere waaaaaay at the beginning of all this...it was said that Caylees father (whomever he was) died on the way to her birthday party...but if no one knows who he is and he was never involved in her life...then why was he on the way to her birthday party? Have I gotten this all wrong and just horribly confuzzled?

...ok...so here's a looooooooooong shot. Anyone local know if there is a roadside memorial @ the site of the crash (Boardwalk Dr. & N. Alafaya Trail (434)?

Cindy, the grandmother, stated that Caylee's biological father was killed in a car accident as verified by LE. Today in court, she stated she believe that Jesse Grund was Caylee's father and believed his family had been babysitting with Caylee at various times.

Who is Caylee's biological father? Why hasn't he stepped forward to claim his missing daughter, if he is still alive? Where did the story come from that her father died in a car accident?

Gee at this point after what we have learned about her, spin the wheel. Could be probably 20 or more men at this point.

iirc, casey said jo was the father and died in a car crash on his way to caylee's birthday party in...may.

caylee's bday's in august, the 9th i believe.

soooo...then lee said that's the story he knew too.

who knows.

JMO - Based on ALL of the lies that Casey seems to tell without much thought or effort I have a really hard time believing that she is telling the truth about Caylee's dad. She didn't tell her parents for 7 months that she was pregnant. Cindy admits that she thought Jesse was Caylee's father but isn't sure. I think that when she was going to produce Caylee's father at her birthday party but for only reasons that Casey knows she couldn't/wouldn't produce him and thus she fabricated the story of his death.
Given all the men who have stepped forward as to having sexual relationships with Casey I think there is a very good chance that Casey isn't sure who Caylee's dad is.
It would be interesting if all of the males that Casey might have intimately known at that time stepped forward for DNA testing - we might learn that Caylee's dad is alive and breathing.

The Ortiz (Jesus) family hired an atty. They were going to attempt to use stored DNA I believe to determine if Caylee was their Granddaughter. Was anything ever published regarding this matter ?

The Ortiz (Jesus) family hired an atty. They were going to attempt to use stored DNA I believe to determine if Caylee was their Granddaughter. Was anything ever published regarding this matter ?

I remember reading one very small news article about this. I haven't seen anything else but that one snippet. I found it amazing that they still had access to his DNA. IIRC, wasn't it blood? I was so relieved when I read it.

There's a pic somewhere on here of Caylee and JP Chatt. She sure looks alot like him in that particular picture.

Oh, I forgot - she didn't know him back then. Now reading this thread I'm beginning to wonder if this Mark H guy is the father.

What I find interesting is....KC claims that JO died on his way to K's birthday party. JO died in May, long before K's birthday, so the b-day story of his death cant be true.

I am not sure if this is right place to post this but here it goes. She seems to like the PD and it could possibly be one of them and maybe married, so she might not be as forthcoming in naming him by mutual agreement. She could have used him for favors or money to not name him. I feel she really does not know who her baby's daddy is but if it was someone with in PD, whom we know she has had more than one partner in the dept.,it could definitely cause some problems for them.

Who's the baby's daddy? Good luck figuring this one out.
like the city bicycle ...... everone's been on it and taken a ride.....sad..so sad.

Who's the baby's daddy? Good luck figuring this one out.
like the city bicycle ...... everone's been on it and taken a ride.....sad..so sad.

I was going to say, they'd have to line up every man in Orlando or visited Orlando to find out...lol, but I like the way you worded it much better...roflmao...
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

My sister has no fathers name on her son's birth certificate, yet she knows exactly who that is. I'm not sure of her reason but it is not uncommon.

I am not sure if this is right place to post this but here it goes. She seems to like the PD and it could possibly be one of them and maybe married, so she might not be as forthcoming in naming him by mutual agreement. She could have used him for favors or money to not name him. I feel she really does not know who her baby's daddy is but if it was someone with in PD, whom we know she has had more than one partner in the dept.,it could definitely cause some problems for them.

This could also be true of several men that Casey was intimate with during that time period. It's quite possible she did know who it was, and quite possible that she was extorting money from several of them claiming that Caylee was their daughter. All we know is that she is a pathological liar and a thief, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23