Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
---JMO - Based on ALL of the lies that Casey seems to tell without much thought or effort I have a really hard time believing that she is telling the truth about Kayla's dad.

She didn't tell her parents for 7 months that she was pregnant.

Cindy admits that she thought Jesse was Kayla's father but isn't sure.

I think that when she was going to produce Kayla's father at her birthday party but for only reasons that Casey knows she couldn't/wouldn't produce him and thus she fabricated the story of his death.

Given all the men who have stepped forward as to having sexual relationships with Casey I think there is a very good chance that Casey isn't sure who Kayla's dad is.

It would be interesting if all of the males that Casey might have intimately known at that time stepped forward for DNA testing -
we might learn that Caylee's dad is alive and breathing....

How many could she "do" in a month, November '04 and where? She was living at home! Did the family have visitors during Thanksgiving?

How OLD was C when she got pregnant? Did she have a boyfriend during that time? Did C. date anyone or spend the night with anyone during November '04?

She has to remember All their names as close friends? IF NOT, what was going on? Why the secret?

The obvious secret has to be the father's name, a coward not willing to take responsibility for his actions or child, even now!. Why!

What was her age when her parents allowed her to begin dating?

Was she in school or working at that time?

Did she have her own car at that time?

This could also be true of several men that Casey was intimate with during that time period. It's quite possible she did know who it was, and quite possible that she was extorting money from several of them claiming that Caylee was their daughter. All we know is that she is a pathological liar and a thief, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

I do think you are on to something and agree with you considering the type of person she is proving to be.

IMO, I do not think KC knows who the father is. She is into money way too much to pass up the opportunity of child support, whether the person was married or not.

My sister has no fathers name on her son's birth certificate, yet she knows exactly who that is. I'm not sure of her reason but it is not uncommon.

Yes I have had a couple friends that did the same. Probably because they were no longer with that person, but was having the baby and didn't want them to have ties to that child later on in life, visitations etc.

I don't really think she has a clue who Caylee's father is. She slept with so many recently I bet you she did the same before Caylee too. I'm sure if she put all the names in a hat it would be a toss up as to which one it is.

Not very mature or nice to spit out on a forum.
The generation these days have a very different approach to *dating* it's called *hooking up* meaning nothing serious at all ,just a few fun nights.
Casey is not any different than the millions of young people in America these days.
You call it a **advertiser censored** ,some call it *sewing your Oates*
funny though because Men live this life style daily and are called *studs*

go figure!!!

I have 5 kids and my first son ,no fathers name on birth certificate ,why because it was a fling ,he wanted nothing to do with my child ,i did not need his money ,so that was my decision .Not really a big issue why she did not put it there,basically you do not have to if a single mother.

Sorry but I did not put the birth dad on my sons certificate...I had my reasons. 1) he was not going to be a part of his life as he already walked out. Why give him his last name????
I am glad that he has my last name. He knows he has a father and his name but he doesn't know him. And I would never put someones name on something as important as a birth certificate if they did not care one centilla about there own flesh and blood...They do not deserve it.

This brings up an interesting point: That the biological father and Casey decided it mutually agreeable not to reveal his name. He agreed with her that he did not want to be in Caylee's life; therefore, why defend his and his family's "rights."

I agree though, it may be important from an investigative standpoint, if, at some point his family decided to become involved--as this needs to be checked out.

The generation these days have a very different approach to *dating* it's called *hooking up* meaning nothing serious at all ,just a few fun nights.
Casey is not any different than the millions of young people in America these days.

go figure!!!

---------------
You are sooo right and I have mentioned this before:

The term "dating" does not mean that any longer.

If you are not married and the mother wants the father to be responsible, the hospital staff will give you a "Certificate of Parentage" in some states, for the father to sign.

I had my baby before I married the biological father and he signed this.

I found this on a website (not sure I can say name on here) and found it interesting.
Not to mention Post #125 from Gen'l Discussion

#35 regarding a myspace message from KC to Lee regarding Kayla's 1st 'day party & how she is so awkward around her father.

Made me stop & think! Here is the post from the other website:

Posted 09-06-08 06:46 PM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by My2cents:

quote:
Originally posted by sad-mom:
Hi first let me say as a mother who lost a 21 year old daughter 3 years ago, This whole case makes me sick to my stomach. She was not missing but one think I wanted was to be sure her final resting place was a place that is beautiful and special. I can also assure you she was there to welcome Kayla into heaven.

Now for the first year I was unable to get out of bed, I grieve everyday and will the rest of my life, so the actions and behavior of this mother shows me she is not only a very sick woman but very evil.

I also know a very high ranking retired LE officer from FLA who told me several things he was told:

Naturally they have more info. then they are releasing. They are building a very strong case and Casey will be arrest for murder.

1) Cindy Anthony lied from the beginning to give credit to Casey's story. She never heard Casey mention Zenda Gonzales before. She heard her speak of a nanny but no name. The Investigator are thinking Casey either overheard Zenda on the phone making an appt. to go see an apartment. Or found something with the information on it. They have spoken to this woman she has no idea who Casey or Kayla are. Also explains why a woman showed up at complex to see an apartment. The apartment complex
confirmed a hispanic woman did indeed look at an aprt.

2)There are records on any phone to or from any nanny/babysitter

3)It is true that DNA from the hair is Kayla's and evidence does show that the father is a male related by blood to Casey,

however it has no relevance in the case, because they do not feel he is at all involved in Kayla's disappearance....

4) an unamed person has told LE that CIndy had chloroform in a cabinet at her home. Did she
use it to clean the car after smelling dead body or was it used to kill Kayla they have not said. Could that have been hidden in George's car? Could be.

I apologize if this has already been discussed and hope I didn't post something I should not have! Kinda new here with the posting.....

Let's Think about it:

IF true, It could explain WHY she didn't want to keep the baby......and felt forced, in order to keep her mothers love and approval.

It could explain Why she denied having an 'intimate' relationship with anyone, maybe she didn't... Her parents should have known if she was dating in November.

Sadly, it could also explain why she possibly build-up resentment to being reminded each time she looked at the child of what happened to her,

" forced sex, rape or molestation, incest or plain sex", in her younger years??,

how many times it happened,

How long did it go on before she got pregnant?

All alone, being forced to carry on as if nothing traumatic happened to her and keep the SECRET, answer all the questions with lies just to keep this guy out of trouble or jail....a big burden for a young girl to carry alone...and possibly helped lead up to what happened.

Over the years we have all read about things happening in what we think are nice families, that are dark secrets no one ever talks about or stops...and those deeds do cause children to be self destructive or to live 'self destructive' lives.... just my thoughts, no facts.

I haven't read the majority of this thread, so forgive me if this has already been discussed.

I was thinking about the attached/detached earlobe discussion back when some WSers were trying to figure out who fathered Dannilyn (Anna Nicole's daughter). Link here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47711&highlight=earlobe

Maybe we can use this same idea to figure out who could or couldn't be Caylee's daddy?

Bring on the earlobe pics...

go figure!!!

I'm sure it meant something to Caylee, who never knew a father.

How many could she "do" in a month and where?
How OLD was C when she got pregnant?
wouldn't she remember All their names as close friends? IF NOT, what was going on?
Was she in school at that time?
Did she have her own car at that time?
How many times a week did she date or go out at nights?.....

I was thinking based on Caylee's age/birthdate if there were guys who knew they had had sexual relationships with Casey 9 months prior to Caylee's birth these guys might want to be DNA tested to find out if they were her father. I would think that LE would offer these tests if it were pertinent to their case.

Does anyone know if it is more difficult to receive benefits (EBT, WIC or TANNIFF) if your minor child does not have a father listed on Birth Cert.?

I'm sure it meant something to Caylee, who never knew a father.

Exactly, when mother's decide to omit a child's father from the birth certificate, I wonder if they really think about the child wanting to know who their father is. Also, this is very important for medical background.

Exactly, when mother's decide to omit a child's father from the birth certificate, I wonder if they really think about the child wanting to know who their father is. Also, this is very important for medical background.

In Florida you can't name a father on the Birth Certificate if you are not married.

If you are not married, the "father" has to sign the BC and have his signature notorized at the hospital.

If that is not done at the hospital, then it must go through family court to have it legalized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc

We all know that Jesus Ortiz died in an auto accident in May of 2007. He is not "white" but yet, when the 911 calls took place and Cindy and Casey were asked about Caylee, they both said that she was "white" - not mixed, 1/2 white, 1/2 Hispanic/Puerto Rican, whatever. So if Jesus was Caylee's father, then why would they say she was "white"? Is he just a convenient guy to pick as Caylee's father because he can't talk?

Lee Anthony and Casey are so much alike - they use the same terminology and laugh during a very serious time. I would be so distraught . . . and tired from looking for my niece, that I wouldn't have time or energy for such an interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc

We all know that Jesus Ortiz died in an auto accident in May of 2007. He is not "white" but yet, when the 911 calls took place and Cindy and Casey were asked about Caylee, they both said that she was "white" - not mixed, 1/2 white, 1/2 Hispanic/Puerto Rican, whatever. So if Jesus was Caylee's father, then why would they say she was "white"? Is he just a convenient guy to pick as Caylee's father because he can't talk?

Lee Anthony and Casey are so much alike - they use the same terminology and laugh during a very serious time. I would be so distraught . . . and tired from looking for my niece, that I wouldn't have time or energy for such an interview.

I have no clue.......but white could be just referring to her color or not. For all we know Lee could be the father

I've said before--I don't think Casey has any idea who the bio father is. She hoped for Jesse, but DNA should that to be false. Other than him, it would probably take Maury Povich to figure it out.

I try not to be judgmental about these things, but I'm a genealogist, I study and research and document family trees, and when children are produced through random sex, it is not fair to the child to never know his/her people.

I've said before--I don't think Casey has any idea who the bio father is. She hoped for Jesse, but DNA should that to be false. Other than him, it would probably take Maury Povich to figure it out.

I try not to be judgmental about these things, but I'm a genealogist, I study and research and document family trees, and when children are produced through random sex, it is not fair to the child to never know his/her people.

MauryPovichPaternityTest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member