Who is E. Gonzalez?TEXT MESSAGING INFO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone remember what the name at the abandoned house was. I checked out the EG mylife pafe, but i would have to pay to get in. However, each time i went back, it showed a different name for family and friends...one was a Hector.......i can't remember what happened of the owners of the abandoned house.

I thought she received the call on the 15th.

Oh that could be cuz I took this from some notes I've made along the way.

Point is, KC had a phone with her during the "tour" she took LE on.

can anyone remember what the name at the abandoned house was. I checked out the EG mylife pafe, but i would have to pay to get in. However, each time i went back, it showed a different name for family and friends...one was a Hector.......i can't remember what happened of the owners of the abandoned house.

neither was Erica. The woman's name started with E, but its not the same.

So KC had one cell phone at TL's place, and another one on her person (at Universal). The cell number that TL called to talk to KC was the number for the one left at his place.

Did he not have the number for the other cell phone that she had with her? Is it possible that the Nokia she had at Universal wasn't hers... and was instead given to her by a family member before LE took her on that wild goose chase?

I think this was when Casey was communicating with Jamie R. about an incident that had occurred at Fusian with the 'shot girls'. I think both Jamie R. and Erica G. were 'shot girls'.
Jamie talked about it in her interview.

Hi i.b.nora :wave:

You are correct on this. :)

My July timeline shows that on 7/11/08 was the incident at Fusian where somebody put their hands (scratched her on the stomach) on one of the temp shot girls named Erica, who apparently was working there that night with Jamie. It was in Jamie R's interview with LE where she talked about it, but I don't think she ever mentioned Erica's last name, only the name Erica. From what I gather both Jamie and Erica were just temp shot girls who filled in when somebody else couldn't work on a particular night.

Then on the morning of 7/15 at 11:35am, Casey called Jamie R. to see if she was still going to be working there at Fusian after the 7/11 incident on that Friday. Apparently that 07/11 incident must have shook the girls up, I *assume* because customers were not suppose to be putting their hands on them and that night they let all the girls go home early because of it. Jamie told LE in the interview that she had talked with Casey a lot of time throughout that day (7/15).

My Reference:
My Timeline for July:
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008July.htm
Jamie's Interview with LE:
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_J_Realander081908.htm

ACR:)

windy91195,

the name of the two people who were listed as the owners of the Brackenwood (abandoned) house were Elsa and Hernan G.

ACR

Hi i.b.nora :wave:

You are correct on this. :)

My July timeline shows that on 7/11/08 was the incident at Fusian where somebody put their hands (scratched her on the stomach) on one of the temp shot girls named Erica, who apparently was working there that night with Jamie. It was in Jamie R's interview with LE where she talked about it, but I don't think she ever mentioned Erica's last name, only the name Erica. From what I gather both Jamie and Erica were just temp shot girls who filled in when somebody else couldn't work on a particular night.

Then on the morning of 7/15 at 11:35am, Casey called Jamie R. to see if she was still going to be working there at Fusian after the 7/11 incident on that Friday. Apparently that 07/11 incident must have shook the girls up, I *assume* because customers were not suppose to be putting their hands on them and that night they let all the girls go home early because of it. Jamie told LE in the interview that she had talked with Casey a lot of time throughout that day (7/15).

My Reference:
My Timeline for July:
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008July.htm
Jamie's Interview with LE:
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_J_Realander081908.htm

ACR:)

LE interviewed JR on 8/9/08. She testified she worked at Fusion two dates, 6/27 and 7/11, but met KC on 5/23. I thought the incident where Erica got scratched took place on 6/27. They both were temporarily filling in because Nicole and Crystal quit.

I can't find a last name for shot girl Erica.

Also JR testified that in mid June she was planning to go out with KC but KC cancelled cuz she had gotten a ticket and preferred to stay in Orlando vs. going to Oviedo to pick JR up. KC got "real drunk" that mid June night according to JR. JR is on the WITNESS LIST. I don't see an Erica listed.

The "Erica" calls I'm looking at are associated with a KC number that ends 9320.

So KC had one cell phone at TL's place, and another one on her person (at Universal). The cell number that TL called to talk to KC was the number for the one left at his place.

Did he not have the number for the other cell phone that she had with her? Is it possible that the Nokia she had at Universal wasn't hers... and was instead given to her by a family member before LE took her on that wild goose chase?

Don't think so. Doc dump 1/26/09, I think, has a report (3 Adobe .pdf's) on KC's Nokia 2610b.

It says "Extraction 12/5/08" Embedded and SIM 64KB

Evidence Found: "Yes"

Thanks ACR!!!

Woe.be.gone: Jamie's interview with Yuri Melich was on August 19th, not August 9th.
According to that interview, the 'incident' was on Friday July 11th at Fusian, just a few days before Casey met her Waterloo.

Erica G. was a friend of Jamie's. From one of the documents in the latest document dump, it is fairly safe to assume that the Erica G. referred to is Erica, friend of Jamie's. And, the phone number associated with Erica G. is shown on the logs at the same time as Casey is communicating with Jamie R.

I can't figure out where people are coming up with a '9320' number and associating it with Casey. In the original phone logs that were released, there is NO '9320' number. And, in my opinion, Casey did not have two phones, she just said she did. She lied.

So, what document is the '9320' number in?

Thanks ACR!!!

Woe.be.gone: Jamie's interview with Yuri Melich was on August 19th, not August 9th.
According to that interview, the 'incident' was on Friday July 11th at Fusian, just a few days before Casey met her Waterloo.

Erica G. was a friend of Jamie's. From one of the documents in the latest document dump, it is fairly safe to assume that the Erica G. referred to is Erica, friend of Jamie's. And, the phone number associated with Erica G. is shown on the logs at the same time as Casey is communicating with Jamie R.

I can't figure out where people are coming up with a '9320' number and associating it with Casey. In the original phone logs that were released, there is NO '9320' number. And, in my opinion, Casey did not have two phones, she just said she did. She lied.

So, what document is the '9320' number in?

I stand corrected on my dates (I'm a doofus!). August 19 interview and July 11 incident it is.

KC's phone No. ends 9286, but I think for the purpose of the cell tower lists, they go by the number to the left of the name.

I'm not sure about any of this. Just my observations and inquiries. LE knows the answers. I don't.

I was hoping someone with more knowledge would way in and help to answer why a Gonzalez person is "here" all of a sudden in this latest doc. dump.

I'm being interrupted again (which is why I make a lot of mistakes). Just wanted to acknowledge my mistakes for now.

By the way, there could be another Erica if we can't substantiate a last name (or she could be made up for all I know!). I don't "assume" shot girl Erica is EG.

Here's another observation taken from Investigative Report dtd. 8/29/08, page 4314, latest doc dump.

LE requested phone records for ERICA GONZALEZ covering the dates of 6/1/08, 11:00 PM through 7/31/08, 10:59 PM. Phone number ends 1577.

Then the request has "ACCOUNT EST. DATE: 7/28/2008"

Does that mean that someone established an account in the name of EG on 7/28/08 after the fact?

I'm hoping when JWG and/or BJB (and other log type experts) review these docs they'll decipher.:woohoo: I just ask the questions.:slap:

I just had a thought. Didn't KC say Zanny's sister was supposed to be getting married in Tampa. She told Toni, the cop, she didn't want to go. Has anyone checked to see if a person with this last name was married that weekend in Tampa. Could Erica be a sister?

Here's another observation taken from Investigative Report dtd. 8/29/08, page 4314, latest doc dump.

LE requested phone records for ERICA GONZALEZ covering the dates of 6/1/08, 11:00 PM through 7/31/08, 10:59 PM. Phone number ends 1577.

Then the request has "ACCOUNT EST. DATE: 7/28/2008"

Does that mean that someone established an account in the name of EG on 7/28/08 after the fact?

I'm hoping when JWG and/or BJB (and other log type experts) review these docs they'll decipher.:woohoo: I just ask the questions.:slap:

Hey, WBG. There were two individuals in Casey's address book w/ the last-4 digs = 1577. I had to sort them out to be sure I provide accurate info. Fortunately, the other x1577 (a.k.a. "Yelena" was only contacted once on 7/13, and, per the order she was added into the addy book this jives).

Here are the instances of contact To & From Erica x 1577 for the period 6/1-7/17:

Note: All incoming communication w/ the exception of 2 calls 7/15 PM were text messages:

Date DOW Time Type From To Call Duration (min)
7/1/08 TUE 8:06:55 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/1/08 TUE 8:58:22 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/1/08 TUE 8:59:46 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/8/08 TUE 7:30:22 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/12/08 SAT 2:12:17 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/12/08 SAT 2:19:39 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 11:23:47 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 11:28:28 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 11:31:15 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 11:33:35 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 11:35:55 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 2:04:51 PM INCOMING CALL ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony 0
7/15/08 TUE 2:06:46 PM INCOMING CALL ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony 14
7/15/08 TUE 2:51:07 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 2:57:33 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 3:04:51 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 4:40:50 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/15/08 TUE 4:45:58 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 12:25:04 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 10:52:48 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 11:03:29 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 11:17:26 AM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 12:40:30 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony
7/16/08 WED 10:06:06 PM INCOMING TEXT ? "Erica" ? Casey Anthony

Date DOW Time Type From To Call Duration (min)
7/1/08 TUE 8:57:23 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/1/08 TUE 8:59:14 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/1/08 TUE 9:00:08 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/12/08 SAT 2:14:59 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/12/08 SAT 2:23:52 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 11:22:26 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 11:24:28 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 11:30:38 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 11:32:40 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 11:34:44 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 2:06:21 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ? 2
7/15/08 TUE 2:53:00 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 3:01:17 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 4:45:25 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/15/08 TUE 4:46:19 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/16/08 WED 12:12:18 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ? 0
7/16/08 WED 12:27:20 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ? 1
7/16/08 WED 10:53:11 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/16/08 WED 11:06:12 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/16/08 WED 11:06:15 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/16/08 WED 11:19:59 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?
7/16/08 WED 12:45:58 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony ? "Erica" ?

I agree w/ what I believe I saw another poster mention, that, "Erica" was a stand-in shot girl.

FWIW, I observed earlier that there were periods prior to 7/15 when it appeared to me that Casey was likely contacting Tony THRU one of the other shot girls, Jenna P.

We know Casey had taken on the role of minding the shot girls for Fusian Fridays, hence, her pre-jig-is-up ~7PM 7/15 contacts w/ Erica were likely regarding arrangements for the upcoming Friday(s), whilst, post-7PM 7/16 contacts were likely re: (a) mass caylee-is-missing, and/or (b) need your help to contact Tony, IMHO.

Hope this helps!

BJB, Do you find it interesting that the name Gonzalez is attached to the contact?

Why was it created 7/28/08?

I just had a thought. Didn't KC say Zanny's sister was supposed to be getting married in Tampa. She told Toni, the cop, she didn't want to go. Has anyone checked to see if a person with this last name was married that weekend in Tampa. Could Erica be a sister?

I remember she met RM at a wedding in Tampa, no? He said that KC came and left in the same day.

BJB, Do you find it interesting that the name Gonzalez is attached to the contact?

Personally? Naaaah...coulda just as inconsequentially been O'Gonzalez or MacGonzalez, IMHO. :lepsmilie:

Why was it created 7/28/08?

Dunno if this was a typo, or, if Erica transferred her # to a new carrier, or...I dunno. Beats me. Maybe we'll learn that Casey somehow weaved something from Erica into the ZFG-stew. :confused:

Jamie R. facebook http://www.facebook.com/people/Jamie-Lynn/1321003434

If you're a member E.Gonzalez is in her pics.

E. Gonzalez
1zvxg7.jpg

I'm wondering if KC recruited the shot girls after the other two quit. She may of had relationships with them prior to Fusion. Jamie said she met KC in May but Erica's interview has not been revealed that I know of.

I'm sorry, I sure made a ton of mistakes back on 3/7. Nothing like adding to the confusion. Thanks to i.b.nora and others for setting me straight.

Also "way in" is "weigh in", geesh! Right? My brain is going - yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke