Who Is Terri Horman?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Terri Lynn Moulton. Moulton is her adoptive parents' last name (Larry and Carol Moulton). I would think if her name is Terri on the court documents, then that is her given name and not a nickname/shortened name for Theresa, et al.

Thank you so much :)

Now I'm just a little confused still....in post #75 of this thread, weeds brought forth where TH was searching for her bio parents, but she listed a last name of Ecker?

I apologize for all the questions, just trying to get it straight in my head. :blush:

Thank you so much :)

Now I'm just a little confused still....in post #75 of this thread, weeds brought forth where TH was searching for her bio parents, but she listed a last name of Ecker?

I apologize for all the questions, just trying to get it straight in my head. :blush:

Ron Tarver was her first husband.
Richard Ecker was her second husband.

Her son, J, was from her first marriage to Tarver. Her second husband legally adopted J and was the one paying child support to her. Lastly, in early 2010, Terri had J's legal last name changed to Moulton for reasons unknown.

Her son, J, was from her first marriage to Tarver. Her second husband legally adopted J and was the one paying child support to her. Lastly, in early 2010, Terri had J's legal last name changed to Moulton for reasons unknown.

Terri changing J's last name to Moulton, IMO this needs to be put on the list.
IMO something happened, that must of ticked Terri off, why would she change J's last name?
IMO this is when things started happening, J's name change, J being sent away, MFH thing, Kyron goes missing.
IMO all these things, are going to be tied into what happened to Kyron.

I just don't get why Terri wasn't front & center from day 1...screaming from the rooftops and begging for Kyron's return. Of course there are so many other things that you guys have mentioned but that really has bothered me since day 1.:waitasec:

So does it bother you that KH and DY weren't screaming froom the rooftops and begging for Kyron's return from day 1 or just the fact that TH didn't do it bothers you?

Remember the Sunday before Kyron went missing TH took Kyron and his friend bowling? For some reason, I've always wondered if there was a motive of some kind in doing that. There was something very unusual going on, you can just sense it from the investigation, and it must get wilder than it has already. :eek: She didn't even seem to like Kyron anymore, so why'd she take him and his friend bowling. Who is this woman?

Who'd she possibly meet up with at the bowling alley is what I wonder.

Huh?

Maybe she took Kyron and his friend bowling as a treat for doing such a great job on his project? Maybe she took him because she loves him and wanted to do somethign nice for him? Maybe she took him because his dad didn't?

Please use links to sources MSM or Govt. Records. Linking to private Photobucket accounts in not allowed without the permission of a moderator.

Do not link watermarked documents.

STOP PERSONALIZING POSTS.......DO NOT USE THE WORD YOU OR YOUR OPINION ETC.

Thank you so very very much :blowkiss:

Let's see...Terri's "project" (Kyron) was done.

He was older, appearing more & more like Desiree physically.
(Resentment, jealousy)
He now had a mind of his own.
He may have been on to her "secrets"

Kaine & Kyron were worth more $$$ alive to Terri.
She could divorce Kaine...Get alimony & child support for baby K.

Terri's attention was outside of her home...Other men....Attention.
She needed to be rid of Kaine & Kyron.

But she needed MONEY before any of this.
An elaborate kidnap for hire scheme?

Get the money, leave Kaine & Kyron?

Well, if she's that cold and uncaring about a child who lived in her own home and for whom she was supposedly a mother-figure and caretaker, it also makes her a logical suspect.

And frankly, I don't see how honesty could possibly be Terri's attitude at this point, but that's just me. JMOO

Are you talking about this interview with a friend? I don't really read anything sinister into it. Terri was able to fool this friend as she fooled her husband and Desiree, apparently.

She probably took them bowling because she was expected to do things like that. And I guess she could sit there and sext away on one of her phones while the kids bowled - although it makes me really sad to think about that. :sick:

http://www.katu.com/news/98272674.html

I appreciated your thoughts on the bowling. Bowling Alleys are a perfect place to meet up with someone. I also think it'd be a good place to point out Kyron if someone else needed to see Kyron so they could snatch him later that week.

When I ask myself who TH is I must say she is someone other than who she appears to be. Sneaky is what I think.

The Alcoholic Personality:

Blues and intolerance

Suspicion and distrust

Worry and irritability

Denial

Threatening and defensive

Loss of interest

Depression

Imaginary illnesses

Irrational behavior

Remorse and isolation

Social withdrawal

Blaming others

Undefined fears

Anxiety

Chronic depression

Feelings of failure and despair

Terri was so proud of HER red tree frog project...

She didn't get the accolades she expected from it.

The "shoe box" was Kyron's contribution to it.....

I'm still thinking about Kyron seeing or knowing something about TH that she felt very threatened by. (as well as her other son being sent off) It's hinky in light of the fact that Kyron is now missing.

What is Kyron hiding behind his back in the "Toad" photo?

WHY does Terri say Kyron came into a room to talk and left silently?

He does this because he is about to say something and then changes his mind....Confronting Terri?

My sample population is pretty small but based on my own experience, kids of 7 or 8 years old don't do much confronting of their parents. At least, not confrontations that would cause an adult to feel threatened.

I think kids are usually a bit older when they realise that the way things are in their own home or homes is not the way things are in everyone's homes. They just don't have enough experience or maturity to question what their parents or caretakers do.

I'm old enough to remember Art Linkletter's show. One of his bits was to do little interviews with children and he had a surefire question: "What did your parents tell you not to say on the show?" Invariably, the child would come out with whatever embarrassing thing the parent had told them to keep quiet.

IF TMH did this because she feared Kyron knew something, I think it's most likely that she thought he'd blurt it out innocently, without realising the implications.

Terri was so proud of HER red tree frog project...

She didn't get the accolades she expected from it.

The "shoe box" was Kyron's contribution to it.....

This is incorrect and I have previously posted the link for this on WS--Kaine helped Kyron with his red tree frog project, not Terri. It's on one of the early Q&A written interviews.

RE the adoption. I would hope no one would search out her biological parents. that IMO is crossing the line in this case as they had NOTHING to do with this. I will for one take a very long break from this site if it happens. Its just not right period and should not happen. Her biological parents have 100% nothing to do with this case and should not be searched out they should never ever be told who they are unless they are the ones to do so .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back