Who Is Terri Horman?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Terri Horman & one of her ex husbands had a storage facility business.
It would make sense that Kyron could be held here...Electrity & Terri's self-described "hoarding" would provide food, toys, etc.

I don't think Kyron could be in "storage"...at least not alive.

I do....

No one expected Terri to be removed from the house.

I just find it hard to believe that we could come up with something that LE hasn't already looked into.

So does it bother you that KH and DY weren't screaming froom the rooftops and begging for Kyron's return from day 1 or just the fact that TH didn't do it bothers you?

Desiree might have done things differently in the beginning had she known all that was really going on with Terri. I think she was persuaded not to do things. What bothers me is that the family didn't get out and search for fear of getting lost, but it seems like if Terri wanted to make it look like Kyron wandered away then he'd be between the school and home. I still think he's around there if he were harmed.
Also: There's drinking in bowling alleys and Terri's teen getting the name change just proves more that there was some bad marital friction going with a divorce most likely planned. Terri would probably change back to her maiden name and her son right along with her. There'd be no more Horman or perhaps him changing his last name to that.

Terri Horman & one of her ex husbands had a storage facility business.
It would make sense that Kyron could be held here...Electrity & Terri's self-described "hoarding" would provide food, toys, etc.

I could believe in a storage facility as a place to hide a corpse but not as a place to hide a living child.

TMH has been under close observation since 4 June. I have absolutely no doubt that whatever vehicles she has access to have had GPS trackers placed in them by LE. No matter how much food and toys she had in the storage facility, a living child would still need regular visits. For one thing, the odour of human waste would start to attract attention. And how could a child prisoner be allowed to eat and drink but be unable to make noise to attract attention?

I can't believe she could be making such visits and LE not pick up on it.

Even using a storage facility to hide a corpse is somewhat problematic. Corpses decompose and recognising the odour of decomposition is hardwired into humans. Other users of the storage facility would eventually notice, not to mention the management.

Depending on the ventilation system, it's possible that the odour of decomposition might be routed such that it couldn't be pinpointed by humans but how would a person find such a facility without acting in ways that would be considered extremely odd and memorable?

If a person paid for a years' rent in advance with cash, I suppose there are perpetrators who would just do it and hope not to be caught but TMH does not strike me as being quite that much of a risk taker.

Anthony Sowell allegedly stored corpses in his own house but in his case, he lived literally next door to a sausage maker and the persistent odour of decomposition in the area was blamed on the sausage maker. It's hard to believe that there would be a storage facility similarly situated that could stay in business because I think people would be afraid that their property in storage would be permeated with the odour of decomposition.

6angels....thank you for posting that video. You provided love for six children who may never have felt safe and loved until you made room for them in your home and your hearts. You and your man deserve the best life offers from now on.

I just find it hard to believe that we could come up with something that LE hasn't already looked into.

It's entirely possible.

I sent LE my feelings about the case. That I felt a friend/associate of Terri's on Sauvie Island was involved...With details. Days later, Stanton announced there was a task force on Sauvie Island.

There is info about a friend/associate of Terri's that is quite disturbing.

Why are we?

Baiting=hinting to exclusive information which you cannot link to?
Sluething people that are not subject to sleuthing at WS?

Don't do it here take it where rumors are allowed!

Let's review the rules here.

No sleuthing a person unless they have been named by MSM as a suspect or focus of the investigation.

Speculation is one thing. Stating as fact that something happened or someone is involved requires a link to MSM.

Arguing with a mod on the thread is a major TOS violation.

FACT on WS is what has been reported in MSM. Anything else until it is reported by a MSM source is RUMOR.

It's entirely possible.

I sent LE my feelings about the case. That I felt a friend/associate of Terri's on Sauvie Island was involved...With details. Days later, Stanton announced there was a task force on Sauvie Island.

This is a rumor that includes baiting.

There is info about a friend/associate of Terri's that is quite disturbing.

And so is this.

Knock it off.

Who is Terri Horman ? A woman with excellent legal representation... which,IMO, she will probably not need to use...

All JMO

I apologize for what is considered "baiting"

That was not my intent.

Terri changing J's last name to Moulton, IMO this needs to be put on the list.
IMO something happened, that must of ticked Terri off, why would she change J's last name?
IMO this is when things started happening, J's name change, J being sent away, MFH thing, Kyron goes missing.
IMO all these things, are going to be tied into what happened to Kyron.

bbm

that shows me a division in the marriage ... motive for changing a child's name reflects commitment to their spouse where this says the complete opposite, imho.

Terri Horman went on to talk about her missing stepson's recent behavior:

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

What does this behavior have to do with a missing child?

To me, this describes a little boy who is about to confront his step mother with the truth....

bbm

What struck me when I first read what Terri said was that Kyron was afraid to go into a room with her. He would walk in and then back out, as if he did not want to be alone with her. jmo

If even true, Kyron could have been avoiding someone afraid to ask for a snack or to try and come out of his room. He spent so many hours in his room and she was supposedly wanting him grounded to it even more for anything less than perfect behavior. Maybe he was even becoming institutionalized or something, and didn't know how to act around his Dad's home.

bbm

What struck me when I first read what Terri said was that Kyron was afraid to go into a room with her. He would walk in and then back out, as if he did not want to be alone with her. jmo

Actually, Terri did not specify that it was in a room "with her"--other people could have been in the room--it was not specified that the two were in a room "alone"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019
Back