Who Is Terri Horman?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sometimes distance (and a certain amount of incriminating evidence!) can give you more clarity than a close up view.

Also, Kaine left his pregnant wife for this woman. He broke up his family to be with her. He was invested in the "rightness" of his choices.

I agree 100% with what you said mmmagique!

Terri Horman went on to talk about her missing stepson's recent behavior:

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

What does this behavior have to do with a missing child?

To me, this describes a little boy who is about to confront his step mother with the truth....

I've wondered about this whole staring off into space & seizures thing. Has anyone else substantiated this? If no one else had observed this behavior in a two week period, it could only mean that Terri's made it up. Or, that Kyron only had these "symptoms" when she was around him, suggesting it had more to do with him being nervous around her than experiencing a new health problem.

I imagine that LE already know whether there is anything to Terri's description of his recent condition. They have probably asked his friends, relations, and teachers if they observed the same thing Terri did. They have probably at least tried to track down the doctor who supposedly led Terri to think it might be a seizure disorder. They may not be releasing the information to the public, but they probably already know whether this was a true problem Kyron had started having ... or whether there' no evidence to support Terri's assertion.

ETA: I haven't combed all the Kyron threads for anyone else who confirms Terri's version, but I have been watching for it and have not seen it. If absolutely no one else has commented on it and no other evidence has turned up supporting it, then it suggests that the comments have been aimed at misleading people about what happened to this child. Maybe she wants people to think he wandered out into the woods and had a seizure.

And really, I could be right, maybe being adopted has really affected Terri somehow, I can really see this happening.

I can attest to that personally and answer without any hesitation that yes ... I would bet you everything I have that it has and still is. No one has ever talked about this aspect of it, but I see and feel many adoption issues from TMH and I truly believe they have a lot to do with her motive for possibly wanting Kyron to "disappear". All JMO but from my own personal experiences from being an adoptee myself (the "has severely affected her" part ... not the wanting Ky to disappear part ... just so we're clear {:)

Kaine was adopted as well. Could this play into the dynamics of who both these people were, or just Terri?

Both, IMO. Although many are in denial or have faired better than others, my own personal opinion is that because adoption is a lifelong issue and not something you can really "escape" from, every adoptee is affected by it in one way or the other, although some go kicking and screaming in denial of it. I did too ... for a long time, until I had my own child and that's when all he** breaks loose inside you.

My own personal belief is that everyone needs to know where they came from (and who they came from) if only just to have that knowledge. So many people take their biological background for granted. When you don't have it like a normal person however, it is life-altering. No one deserves to go thru life with so many unanswered questions about themselves but many adoptees are forced to. It's not unusual for adoptees to often attract one another and often our relationships are definitely not the greatest either, but I've always found it completely amazing that two so completely dysfunctional adoptees could happen upon each other like KH and TMH did. That being said however, on another level, their relationship is also no surprise.

All the above is strictly MOO but for what it's worth, I am an adult adoptee too who has been there, done that in regard to the whole adoption healing thing, support groups, searching for answers, identity confusion, and finally upon the birth of my 1st child yrs ago, my search and reunion which finally helped me to feel "whole" for the 1st time in my life and has made all the difference despite not finding the perfect utopia I had hoped for ... quite the contrary actually as it has been quite the mess in many ways, but I have never ever regretted searching the finding because answers are also better than having none at all, which is what I grew up with. I have seen docs showing TMH searched for her birthmother at some point but have no idea if she ever actually found anyone and if not, why did she stop searching? I have no idea if KH had ever done the same and if he didn't, I wonder why as well.

Maybe she doesn't know much about her birth/adoption. She however has bragged that her birth parents were prominent, wealthy people from Grass Valley. She was past being a baby if she knew that much.

Maybe she doesn't know much about her birth/adoption. She however has bragged that her birth parents were prominent, wealthy people from Grass Valley. She was past being a baby if she knew that much.

I mentioned this to a friend who actually lives in Grass Valley and she laughed so hard, she nearly lost her housetraining.

Things may well have changed in the last forty years but currently, Grass Valley is not exactly a town of riches and wealth.

My friend said I should point out that the nearest Wal-Mart is over 40 miles away... the town is not wealthy enough to attract a Wal-Mart.

Things may have changed but it seems more likely to me that it was wishful thinking on the oart of TMH.

I think many adopted kids have that fantasy about their real parents being rich...that in itself is not too unusual...

Today I had to have an MRI and while I was in the capsule (which I totally hate and am scared of) I thought about this case in order to block out the sounds, and was thinking that maybe Terri has acted so oddly since Kyron vanished because it does not affect her the way it does a parent who loves a child. If she wanted him gone anyway, then it might be hard for her to pretend otherwise, and so she sticks out like a sore thumb among the devastated parents. And goes on sexting, etc. because getting away from all those stressors and responsibilities was what she wanted. Maybe LE has never come across a parent who really didn't care that the child was missing/dead, etc...so they can't get past her.

Maybe her lack of caring or love for Kyron even caused her to fail lie detector tests. Maybe they asked her if she would bring Kyron home, if she could, and she said "yes."

I do think Terri is guilty...but was just thinking she might look guilty due to her honestly not giving a ***t that he is gone.

It's as though her chilren are "dispensible"

Yes ... and IMPO it's very possibly how TMH has felt most of her life as well. She was given up and hence, why shouldn't her own children be? Possible in her own mind, that's really "no big deal" ... it's a twisted way of trying to make your own pain and feelings of loss feel much less painful .. rationalizing if you will. Destructive and irrational, yes. But unheard of feelings/thoughts with her background, no. It's not even a conscious thought process one goes through ... it's just something that sometimes runs in the background of your unconscious w/o any knowledge that that's even what is happening. JMO ... for what it's worth.

It all depends on what a guy wants. She sounds like a dominatrix to me. Do I think she was one? No, but thats exactly what she sounds like, jmo.

I know nothing about such things, but thought she sounded more like a submissive with the " I want to please you". Maybe she's just whatever she thinks they want her to be, but if Kaine's right about personality disorder, they have trouble picking up on cue's from other people and what they feel or want. Plus, don't care either. Adopted kids can inherit mental problems and personality disorders from the bios even if they don't grow up around them.

As far as Terri and Kaine possibly bonding over being adoptees.....I thought that Kaine did have his bio mom in his life and only became "adopted" by a stepfather when his mother remarried? That would be a completely different experience than not knowing your bio family at all. Really, Kaine's childhood was more like Terri's older son J. Maybe that is (partly, obviously) how they bonded. He seems to gravitate towards relationships that resemble ones his mother had, as Desiree also brought a son from a previous relationship into their marriage. Anyway, there are definitely some interesting dynamics overall.

I just don't get why Terri wasn't front & center from day 1...screaming from the rooftops and begging for Kyron's return. Of course there are so many other things that you guys have mentioned but that really has bothered me since day 1.:waitasec:

As far as Terri and Kaine possibly bonding over being adoptees.....I thought that Kaine did have his bio mom in his life and only became "adopted" by a stepfather when his mother remarried? That would be a completely different experience than not knowing your bio family at all. Really, Kaine's childhood was more like Terri's older son J. Maybe that is (partly, obviously) how they bonded. He seems to gravitate towards relationships that resemble ones his mother had, as Desiree also brought a son from a previous relationship into their marriage. Anyway, there are definitely some interesting dynamics overall.

We've heard that Desiree thought Kaine might try to get custody of her oldest son and Terri's teen is reported to have wanted to remain with Kaine should something happen to his Mom, so Kaine must be a good man who wants to help his women and loves their kids like his own. Terri may have put herself out there as very loving, a victim, and someone who needed him. Both Kaine and Terri should have grown up seeing and experiencing family who can take a child and love it like their own. Too bad Terri showed different feelings in her emails as reported by Desiree.

Who is Terri Horman?

IMO A woman without an identity (ala Casey Anthony)

She is what you want her to be.....
She is quite an actress

2005: She is an athlete, working out, muscle building
She LOVES to shop
She considers herself the ultimate "teacher"
Quite rigid in her rules

She feels she is better than others

After awhile, she is complaining of all her responsibilies in raising Kyron
She complains to Desiree in emails
Why isn't Desiree or Kaine involved as she is.....
Her "project" is done (Kyron) and she is on to a new one (baby K)

Kyron os getting older & realizing all that is going on (Sex addiction)

ADDICTION is more powerful than anything else

She promises Kyron "something after the frog project"
He leaves willingly....................

I just don't get why Terri wasn't front & center from day 1...screaming from the rooftops and begging for Kyron's return. Of course there are so many other things that you guys have mentioned but that really has bothered me since day 1.:waitasec:

But none of the parents were out there at all, until more than a week later...

Ok, shes adopted. It would be interesting to know if she knew who her bio family was, because if she didn't, it's interesting her delusions concerning her bio family.

Seriously, if I was Houze, right now I would be trying to track down the bio family of her and hope she was born in a mental institution to try to explain why my client may be the way she is, I am almost wondering if Cindy Anthony had a secret child she gave up young, j/k, kinda.

And really, I could be right, maybe being adopted has really affected Terri somehow, I can really see this happening.

It would appear that she was trying at some point to reach her bio-parents.

[http://registry.adoption.com/records/34580.html

Remember the Sunday before Kyron went missing TH took Kyron and his friend bowling? For some reason, I've always wondered if there was a motive of some kind in doing that. There was something very unusual going on, you can just sense it from the investigation, and it must get wilder than it has already. :eek: She didn't even seem to like Kyron anymore, so why'd she take him and his friend bowling. Who is this woman?

Who'd she possibly meet up with at the bowling alley is what I wonder.

cluciano said:
I do think Terri is guilty...but was just thinking she might look guilty due to her honestly not giving a ***t that he is gone.
Well, if she's that cold and uncaring about a child who lived in her own home and for whom she was supposedly a mother-figure and caretaker, it also makes her a logical suspect.

And frankly, I don't see how honesty could possibly be Terri's attitude at this point, but that's just me. JMOO

Remember the Sunday before Kyron went missing TH took Kyron and his friend bowling? For some reason, I've always wondered if there was a motive of some kind in doing that. There was something very unusual going on, you can just sense it from the investigation, and it must get wilder than it has already. :eek: She didn't even seem to like Kyron anymore, so why'd she take him and his friend bowling. Who is this woman?

Who'd she possibly meet up with at the bowling alley is what I wonder.

Are you talking about this interview with a friend? I don't really read anything sinister into it. Terri was able to fool this friend as she fooled her husband and Desiree, apparently.

She probably took them bowling because she was expected to do things like that. And I guess she could sit there and sext away on one of her phones while the kids bowled - although it makes me really sad to think about that. :sick:

http://www.katu.com/news/98272674.html

Meanwhile, Kim Holm, who is good friends with Terri said Monday, “I really think they were a good family before this.”

She said they volunteered together at Skyline School where her son, C., is good friends with Kyron, and when Terri asked C. to go bowling with the family just days before Kyron disappeared, a normally protective Holm let her son go.

“I don’t let my kids go with anybody, and I let him go bowling with them the Sunday before he disappeared, because I just trusted them,” she said. “I didn’t think anything bad about them.”

But none of the parents were out there at all, until more than a week later...

..True, but if I were the last person who was with my child and he vanished I would be talking to everyone, everywhere.....NOTHING would stop me from getting out in the public eye for my child. NOTHING!! :furious:

I have three questions regarding TH's name....

1. What does her middle initial of L stand for?

2. Where does the "Moulton" part of her name come in?

3. Is her full first name really Terri? (as opposed to Theresa, etc.)

I have three questions regarding TH's name....

1. What does her middle initial of L stand for?

2. Where does the "Moulton" part of her name come in?

3. Is her full first name really Terri? (as opposed to Theresa, etc.)

Terri Lynn Moulton. Moulton is her adoptive parents' last name (Larry and Carol Moulton). I would think if her name is Terri on the court documents, then that is her given name and not a nickname/shortened name for Theresa, et al.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back