Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Something I have always wondered about is: Why was Casey, at the time she was first jailed, asking for her BOYFRIEND'S phone number? You mean she did not know it?

That just never made sense to me. In fact, at first, I thought maybe he wasn't really her boyfriend. Especially because in the taped conversation, if you listen closely, you can hear her hesitate when the girl she is talking to asks her why she wants Tony's number. Casey answers "Because he's my........boyfriend." There is a definite pause there between "my" and "boyfriend", as if she is giving thought to how to label him.

Very strange to not know your own boyfriend's phone number!

Something I have always wondered about is: Why was Casey, at the time she was first jailed, asking for her BOYFRIEND'S phone number? You mean she did not know it?

That just never made sense to me. In fact, at first, I thought maybe he wasn't really her boyfriend. Especially because in the taped conversation, if you listen closely, you can hear her hesitate when the girl she is talking to asks her why she wants Tony's number. Casey answers "Because he's my........boyfriend." There is a definite pause there between "my" and "boyfriend", as if she is giving thought to how to label him.

she always used speed-dial/ or her address book on her cellphone...

:waitasec:The guy, who claims to have been riding with his friend looking for scrap metal near the airport, is the one who said there was a guy pretending to be fishing. The witness (if he really did see her with a straw hat and red sunglasses on) said the fisherman acted to him like he was the lookout.

I think because it was a very new relationship and she just had his no. in her phone. And the way she said "he's my boyfriend" was more like... "duh, you idiot, because he's my, uh, BOYFRIEND? (pause for emphasis) you *advertiser censored**hole, why wouldn't I want to call him?" Like that. Of course the fact that her baby was missing was so so unimportant. That was the craziest call. :furious:

Assuming the majority believes Casey, is of course, responsible. Do you think she did this all on her own? Do you think someone else knows something? Please discuss.

IMO, after meeting George and Cindy this weekend, I strongly beleive they were not involved.

Nope! I think the "help" would have confessed by now...or leaked the truth to somebody else

I am now of the opinion that the only "help" she had was the 31 days of blindness that befell her friends and family. That, and maybe the trash truck driver who would've had no idea the precious cargo he picked up.

IMO family ( GA,CA & LA) helped with the cover up AFTER the fact!
They helped KC any way they could and are still doing so in the media.........

I thing Casey's brother Lee knows what happened............otherwise why all the silence? I also think that LE know's that Lee knows......

xxxxxxxxxxoo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

I just can't get over how clean the car was. KC left all kinds of things in there. If she had cleaned the car, wouldn't she have tossed the pants and the bag???

Something doesn't add up.

I thought that too, for a while, but having listened to GA's interview, I now think LA has simply washed his hands of all the nonsense. I think he is working behind the scenes-he worked so hard in the minutes following KCs admitting Caylee was missing. I don't agree with the way the A's have andled this, but I'd probably be pretty dysfunctional in the same situation as well. I still say no accomplice that had actual knowledge....

I seriously do not believe that any of the A's (save for KC) were involved in anything before, during, or after. I think the discovery that Caylee had been missing for 31 days came as a huge shock to them. I wish they had been less combative with OCSO, because I think that is where some people's suspicions of them start.

My money is on no accomplice....however, I've never really known what to make of the fact that the 3 missing hours are right by TR's house....KC wasn't smart enough IMHO to turn off her phone so its location couldn't be pinged, and for all anyone knows maybe her battery just died....however TR would know that for sure I would think....I don't know, could be something, could be nothing, as with much of this case. Frustrating!

i am not sure where to post this, but do you think that maybe AL made a comment about not wanting kids or something along those lines and KC reacted? In his interview he says that him and his friends were saying that he wasn't coming back from NY to rile KC up, hearing that I don't think I would put it past him to say something about the baby and maybe KC reacted to that. I am not giving her an excuse at all, just after listening to the interview I wonder if that's what set her over the edge. I still think that she is guilty and should be justly punished, I am just trying to see what would make a mother hurt their child.

I seriously do not believe that any of the A's (save for KC) were involved in anything before, during, or after. I think the discovery that Caylee had been missing for 31 days came as a huge shock to them. I wish they had been less combative with OCSO, because I think that is where some people's suspicions of them start.

My money is on no accomplice....however, I've never really known what to make of the fact that the 3 missing hours are right by TR's house....KC wasn't smart enough IMHO to turn off her phone so its location couldn't be pinged, and for all anyone knows maybe her battery just died....however TR would know that for sure I would think....I don't know, could be something, could be nothing, as with much of this case. Frustrating!

I think she turned the phone off at TR's so as not to be "disturbed" by AL or anybody else during "playtime". She was seeing TR on the sly. All of her hyperconcentration on social time kept her mind off of her problem for 31 days.

i am not sure where to post this, but do you think that maybe AL made a comment about not wanting kids or something along those lines and KC reacted? In his interview he says that him and his friends were saying that he wasn't coming back from NY to rile KC up, hearing that I don't think I would put it past him to say something about the baby and maybe KC reacted to that. I am not giving her an excuse at all, just after listening to the interview I wonder if that's what set her over the edge. I still think that she is guilty and should be justly punished, I am just trying to see what would make a mother hurt their child.

It still is not an excuse she could have gave her child to her parents, her brother or anyone else that wanted and asked for Caylee.

Agreed. In all honesty, I cannot say that if I had not been confronted with a similar shock to my system that I would not have blown a gasket in exactly the same way.

We have been watching George and Cindy try to negotiate the five stages of grief in a very public way. The first two stages are denial and anger, and they are not pretty to watch. Compound the problem with the fact that they have a daughter who is widely hated - a daughter who they loved despite the faults they were aware of - and that only serves to make what they are going through seem even worse.

I watched the videos of yesterday's confrontation at Blanchard Park. For the first four minutes it was clear to me that Cindy was a distraught wreck. It was not until the crowd started yelling at her that she grew truly hot - kind of like whacking a hornet's nest with a stick.

Cindy's handling of the case at the beginning, while unfortunate and unhelpful, was her way of going through the first stage of grief: denial. Unfortunately people got to watch and had an opportunity to disagree with her. All that did was make matters worse.

The biggest problem, I believe, was LP showing up. He may have had good intentions and I certainly did not foresee what would happen, but his getting into the middle of the case blew things up. In hindsight, if LP had never bailed their daughter out then the protests at their house would not have occurred, there would have been significantly less face time in the news and a lot less opportunity for people to draw rather strong opinions about the Anthony. They would have had a lot fewer people whacking the hornets nest with a stick, and they would probably be a lot further along in the grieving process.

My opinion.

Aside from some "detailing" of car, some "laundering" of evidence, and attempts at "wiping" computer of fingerprints--all obstruction after the fact--I simply do not believe she had any accomplice in disposing of Caylee's remains. This is a deep, dark secret she may carry w her to the grave. Makes defense's job very tough. JMO

AL did not want Caylee staying over night his apartment. At least he had the sense to know it was not appropriate for a toddler to be present in a partying atmosphere.

This all reminds me of my going to buy a puppy from not so good breeders. They showed me the mama that was going to have the puppy.I wanted to see the daddy to the puppy I ask the girl so which one of these boys is the daddy she looked at me and pointedly said pick one. Ok !!

with all the players and this circus who could know???:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl
Back