Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
GA keeps notes and that makes him a liar? I don't think so. There is so much going on all over for them that taking notes is the only way they can keep track of things.

It is perfectly normal to keep notes of events, especially in this situation when they are talking to so many people about many different aspects of the case. Furthermore, it is SOP for an ex-cop and a nurse to write down everything so they can remember dates and times of each event.

I do not see an accomplice here. "Trust no one, only yourself."

I do believe that LA was involved to an extent. I don't think that he had anything to do with Caylee's death and/or disposal. However, I do believe that there are things that are known to him about Casey and her lifestyle that he has not been forthcoming about. As far as the computer goes, I firmly believe that he had ample time to wipe that computer clean. As to what was so important that it needed to be cleared out, I can see him deleting over 1200 compromising pictures of his sister.

I agree completely. It is like cleaning the house before the housekeeper comes over. It doesn't make sense, but it happens. He probably thought KC had given Caylee away and why get her in more trouble for what was on the computer.

A part of me thinks Casey did this alone, but another part of me thinks that she may have had help, at least in disposing of the body and covering up after the fact. IMO, because of their odd conversations, the high fives, and the way he has disappeared from sight since Casey was charged with murder, I think it may have been Lee. Would love to see his cell phone records!!

I totally agree!!:) Someone reminded me today that Annie's green truck was seen at the A's around that time.

Does Annie have a boyfriend? The green truck was spotted by the neighbor when Casey & an unknown male with brown hair were at the A home (gas can theft I think the 24th).

I think she did this alone. Her family in the very beginning tried to get out of her what happened. LA's first visit with her, pleads for her to tell him what happened, before he knew he was being taped. CA called 911, GA testified against her and his FBI and LE interviews sound truthful to me. I think she has CA brainwashed with this kidnapping story and CA is deperate to believe it, she has to believe it and convice FBI to believe it other wise Caylee is dead and her daughter is a murder and will die in prison. I think the family is backed up to a wall but KC put them there.

A Second Suspect Will Surface in the Caylee Anthony Case. George, Tony Lazzaro, the neighbour, or someone else?
Forensic Test Confirms Decaying Body In Casey's Trunk, A Second Suspect Will Surface.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 7:04:43 AM

ORLANDO -- The state revealed some of the evidence in the case against Casey Anthony Friday.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/24/forensic_evidence_released_in_caylee_case.html

Names mentioned are, George, Tony Lazzaro, or the neighbours.

I had forgotten THIS bit from that news release:

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

I have heard it said recently that it is not "what is being said" in the interviews but "what is not being said". That was a light bulb moment for me. During the OCSO interview, George did not answer the direct question as to whether he had driven the white car in June? He immediately goes off on a tangent and never answers the question. Why are these direct questions so hard to answer? I think there has been some help and there was a "script".

I would bet the farm that KC flew solo on this -

She is a parasite but I doubt she would trust her freedom to anyone else

I think this is the extent of LA's involvment. Not insignificant, tho. May be difficult to prove, however.

If Lee did take the time to clear out her computer that will show up in the report, the amount of time it took him and date. If it took him less than 30 min, then where was he for the other 1 1/2 hours? It does not take that long to clear out a computer if you know what your doing. Also, didn't Tony L. state that the computer was crashed? It had a blue screen? If that was so, then no need to for Lee to delete anything, that means someone else did it, and again where was Lee for 2 hours when all of Casey's things were packed and ready to go. Who packed for her and why? Lee called Tony L. soon after Casey got back to the Anthony home, Tony claimed he tried to call Casey but she had left her phone there and about 1/2 hour later Lee calls from another phone??? But, Casey was making calls from a phone before she got arrested did she not? She even called another guy from Jail that night several times but he did not accept the calls, I can't recall his name right now. I have tried to look at the pings for June 15, 16 and July 5 to see who Casey was really with but can't figure out how to search for them with dates. She was also seen again at the home in the afternoon with some guy in a dark color trunk on June 20th, where did she go after that and who was she with? So, many questions that still need answers in this crazy case..

It was CA ranting when they 1st found the car not GA--Could you have gone to work if you had not seen your daughter and granddaughter for a month and had just found? her car that smelled like a dead body had been in the car. I think GA knows and has seen more than he is saying. And then later CA changed her story and they even admitted to 'playing the system' going against LE in every turn they can to confuse LE investigation, something stinks here besides just the car. I would say the A's have tampered with evidence, withheld evidence, outright lied and accused everyone but KC for this crime.

I think he went to work because he feared losing his job. My understanding is that he had recently started and we all know how it looks to miss when you're new.
Especially when it comes to family 'drama'. It would be hard to call in to work and say that you can't make it because your daughter's car stinks.
Plus, there was the smelly, maggot filled bag.
I think he was trying to stay outside what he probably felt was going to be more CA/ Casey drama. Also he knew CA was determined to find out what was going on.

With old friends who adore Caylee and new friends she doesn't know well enough to trust, who can she turn to in a real crisis and get help? Who can any of us turn to? Boyfriends? NO,

FAMILY!!YES!

Supposed Caylee had been dead for days (like since June 9th)!!and in the trunk, he/they catch her or find out and confront her? Didn't good old brother occasionally borrow her car? Like maybe the confrontation on the 15th? Dates mess me up too much - that video at grandpa's really bothers me - I just feel like the date on a video camera isn't always right - how old is the video camera? Did it get the Y2K adjustment? Does it automatically adjust for daylight savings time? UGH anyways...

After confrontation, someone says - it's too late to call the cops - even if it was an accident, it's been days and you tried to cover it up! Go get her or lets get her from the back yard and take care of it. Oops, can't get in the shed to use the shovel - new lock! Don't have key????Hmmm GA would have a key maybe it's someone else helping? Go borrow a shovel next door, I'll do the dirty work -

Take it from there anyone???

With old friends who adore Caylee and new friends she doesn't know well enough to trust, who can she turn to in a real crisis and get help? Who can any of us turn to? Boyfriends? NO,

FAMILY!!YES!

Supposed Caylee had been dead for days (like since June 9th)!!and in the trunk, he/they catch her or find out and confront her? Didn't good old brother occasionally borrow her car? Like maybe the confrontation on the 15th? Dates mess me up too much - that video at grandpa's really bothers me - I just feel like the date on a video camera isn't always right - how old is the video camera? Did it get the Y2K adjustment? Does it automatically adjust for daylight savings time? UGH anyways...

After confrontation, someone says - it's too late to call the cops - even if it was an accident, it's been days and you tried to cover it up! Go get her or lets get her from the back yard and take care of it. Oops, can't get in the shed to use the shovel - new lock! Don't have key????Hmmm GA would have a key maybe it's someone else helping? Go borrow a shovel next door, I'll do the dirty work -

Take it from there anyone???

I have to assume LE got confirmation from the nursing home that Cindy & Caylee WERE there on Father's Day.

I have to assume LE got confirmation from the nursing home that Cindy & Caylee WERE there on Father's Day.
She signed the guestbook that day, and NH personnel confirmed she was there. Also, a Father's Day card is evident in the video or one of the stills.

I think he went to work because he feared losing his job. My understanding is that he had recently started and we all know how it looks to miss when you're new.
Especially when it comes to family 'drama'. It would be hard to call in to work and say that you can't make it because your daughter's car stinks.
Plus, there was the smelly, maggot filled bag.
I think he was trying to stay outside what he probably felt was going to be more CA/ Casey drama. Also he knew CA was determined to find out what was going on.
LOL The bolded part made me laugh. I tend to agree that GA didn't want to risk losing the new job. IIRC, it took him awhile to find that job. I can see a wife saying, "Go on to work. The last thing we need now is for you to lose your job. I'll call you as soon as I know something."

At that point, all they knew was that the car smelled of decomp. While GA initially feared he might find Caylee in there, once the trunk was opened and she was not there, they could've been acting on the assumption that the body was not that of Caylee or KC, but a third party, that KC had gotten mixed up in a crime.

On the other hand, if GA and/or CA were involved in a cover-up -- and I'm not so sure one or the other was not -- it would make sense to behave as normally as possible and not deviate from their routine.

GA made a comment to the FBI about writing down everything that he tells investigators. This sent up a red flag to me, if you are telling the truth, every time that the same question is asked, the answer would always be the same. Why would he need notes to refer back to? They had asked him about he and CA's comments to the media and the difference in what they have told the media versus what they have told LE. I do not feel that GA was an accomplice, but do feel that he is adjusting his story to fit the BS that CA is coming up with and was letting the FBI know that he was aware of the truth, though it might not always be as stated to the media. He knows that CA and the comments they are making are BS, if he is aware that CA is telling "mistruths" can't she be charged with obstruction of justice or something along those lines for her statements to LE and the media that conflict with those that George has made?
You are right, but her family is helping her as best as they can help.
They do not want her in the general population of any prison for life.
They hope if the case can not be proven she will get some time but not life;
IMHO they know she did something but do not want to know what exactly.
I would not be surprised if George told her if she is alive tell us how to help find her;
BUT if she is not we do not want to know more. I do not think they know much.
But as parents they know enough. JMHO she is still their kid as bad as she is.

I have a question, and not sure if this is a good place to post it but, CA says that KC has mentioned Zanny for three years now, so there had to be someone right? Also that one night that she stayed at R's and said that her mom called in the middle of the night looking for the baby and KC brought her home then came back, CA says that isn't true, where do you think the baby went that night?

They did. Nursing home employees are on the state's witness list.

Plus Cindy and Caylee were listed on the visitor list as having been there on June 15.

You are right, but her family is helping her as best as they can help.
They do not want her in the general population of any prison for life.
They hope if the case can not be proven she will get some time but not life;
IMHO they know she did something but do not want to know what exactly.
I would not be surprised if George told her if she is alive tell us how to help find her;
BUT if she is not we do not want to know more. I do not think they know much.
But as parents they know enough. JMHO she is still their kid as bad as she is.

I agree.

As the FBI agent said when he was talking to George,parental instinct kicks in. It is obvious both George and Cindy love their daughter.

It is also obvious from viewing the video of George that George really knows that Caylee is most likely gone. Despite what Cindy says, I think she knows also.

George's words about Casey being injured if she ends up in prison in the general population are telling.

I think they are fighting to protect Casey because they know they can no longer save Caylee. Deep down, George and Cindy have to hate Casey. But, that wouldn't quench the parental instinct to try to keep your offspring from harm.

IMO

I think CA is lying about hearing the name zanny for three years, I don't believe her. There is no evidence or any other corroberating witnesses that can testify as to hearing of zanny for this length of time. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Ok, so I'm going to jump in here and tell a very personal story about me being an accomplice and covering up something my own daughter did. It still bothers me today so please don't berate me for it, it's a minor thing but it's still wrong.
About a year ago I was on a business trip in Florida and my hubby called me up to tell me that the police had been at my house earlier that night. They had info that my daughter as well as several other kids had done some damage to a police officer's home. My daughter swore up and down that it wasn't her that it was a different girl who was a friend of hers and had the same name. Now a little background, they weren't targeting the policeman it was his daughter. The girl with the same name as my daughter had been dating a boy who was now dating the PO's daughter. They had peeled out on the lawn and turned on a hose which somehow had done damage to the entryway. Anyway, the other girl was picked up and I'm not sure of what happened. When I got home from Florida a few weeks went by and the incident came up because we wouldn't allow the same name girl to come over to our house. My older daughter told me that her little sister had been involved and was lying. I confronted her and sure enough she confessed. I've never told my husband to this day.....gotta go for a while, I know this isn't as bad as covering up a murder but it's still a crime.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back