Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL The bolded part made me laugh. I tend to agree that GA didn't want to risk losing the new job. IIRC, it took him awhile to find that job. I can see a wife saying, "Go on to work. The last thing we need now is for you to lose your job. I'll call you as soon as I know something."

At that point, all they knew was that the car smelled of decomp. While GA initially feared he might find Caylee in there, once the trunk was opened and she was not there, they could've been acting on the assumption that the body was not that of Caylee or KC, but a third party, that KC had gotten mixed up in a crime.

This is the most logical to me.

I think Casey had put this family through SO MUCH already, they did initially suspect this was another idiotic mess of hers and that she was actually hiding Caylee to punish them.

After all, Lee was there so it makes sense that George wouldn't have worried leaving Casey & Cindy alone.

I think CA is lying about hearing the name zanny for three years, I don't believe her. There is no evidence or any other corroberating witnesses that can testify as to hearing of zanny for this length of time. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.

I think so too. I have to defer to the saying "the apple doesn't far from the tree" here. Only reverse it.

Ok, so I'm going to jump in here and tell a very personal story about me being an accomplice and covering up something my own daughter did. It still bothers me today so please don't berate me for it, it's a minor thing but it's still wrong.
About a year ago I was on a business trip in Florida and my hubby called me up to tell me that the police had been at my house earlier that night. They had info that my daughter as well as several other kids had done some damage to a police officer's home. My daughter swore up and down that it wasn't her that it was a different girl who was a friend of hers and had the same name. Now a little background, they weren't targeting the policeman it was his daughter. The girl with the same name as my daughter had been dating a boy who was now dating the PO's daughter. They had peeled out on the lawn and turned on a hose which somehow had done damage to the entryway. Anyway, the other girl was picked up and I'm not sure of what happened. When I got home from Florida a few weeks went by and the incident came up because we wouldn't allow the same name girl to come over to our house. My older daughter told me that her little sister had been involved and was lying. I confronted her and sure enough she confessed. I've never told my husband to this day.....gotta go for a while, I know this isn't as bad as covering up a murder but it's still a crime.

Thanks for sharing. I really don't think this is THAT unusual.... not for smallish type lies that parents find out about well after the incident has already been 'resolved.'

Once a parent comes out publicly & defends a child, it is VERY difficult to change gears & admit the child lied AND that you (you, in a generic sense) were wrong. The parent feels ashamed of the child's behavior AND of themselves for being gullible enough to believe the lies.

Cindy just cannot admit she believed the lies. She cannot admit her daughter is capable of such horror.

I think she's still thinking she'll wake up & find out this was all a nightmare.

I have a question, and not sure if this is a good place to post it but, CA says that KC has mentioned Zanny for three years now, so there had to be someone right? Also that one night that she stayed at R's and said that her mom called in the middle of the night looking for the baby and KC brought her home then came back, CA says that isn't true, where do you think the baby went that night?

Clearly, Casey used the name Zanny for whom ever was watching the Caylee or whom evers house she was at she would say oh we are staying at Zanny's, so I do not think it was anyone in particular, she might have taken her to Christina's house, her brother with Lee or Mallory, this girl has got to tell the truth, because what you do in the dark always comes to light.

I think CA is lying about hearing the name zanny for three years, I don't believe her. There is no evidence or any other corroberating witnesses that can testify as to hearing of zanny for this length of time. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Casey also used the Zanny name with the Grund family, didn't she??

But I think it's clear that CA always suspected there was no real nanny.... it was a generic term for whoever was babysitting for Caylee. No phone number, never met her, no pictures, nothing.

I'd like to ask Cindy IF you questioned whether there was a nanny, why didn't you ask Casey where Caylee was when she was at her job. Unless Cindy also knew Casey really had NO JOB.

I am thinking that if LA is involved, that would more than explain CA's behaviour. Don't get me wrong, I think she is a head case, but maybe in her own delusionary world her overt protection of KC makes sense. If LA is indeed involved then she has a chance of "losing" both of her own children after having completely lost her only grandchild. I am not making excuses for her, I am just saying that a bit more light is being shed on her mental state, IMOO.

Doesn't WW set off anyone's HINKY meter? He fibbed (or made a LOT of mistakes) about a lot of things he told LE.

Just askin'...

Clearly, Casey used the name Zanny for whom ever was watching the Caylee or whom evers house she was at she would say oh we are staying at Zanny's, so I do not think it was anyone in particular, she might have taken her to Christina's house, her brother with Lee or Mallory, this girl has got to tell the truth, because what you do in the dark always comes to light.

Except, if Zanny was a generic term that KC used no matter where Caylee was or who was keeping her......exactly who was keeping her from June 15 to July 15 all the times that she told some that she was with Zanny and others that she was with her mom, and still others that she was with both Zanny and her mom on vacation at the beach etc?

Some one could be verified to have kept Caylee during this time if....IF....she was actually with someone.

But not only does no one that KC associates with claim to have seen Caylee during this time but no one has come forward to say that they saw her with someone any where at all.

I am also interested in why Caylee was always with Zanny at one of the amusement parks. I know that they are huge places but you would think that someone would remember seeing her there or maybe she would have been caught on video tape coming in or leaving the park. Didn't she even have some friends that still worked there? Why use the parks?

And another thing CA said that she actually went to Disney or whichever park it was to meet up with Zanny and Caylee to pick Caylee up. How exactly did she plan on finding them in such a big place. It is not like you can just walk in there and scan the area and go "Aha, there they are!" I guess she could have had them paged but sometimes you don't hear those in the park. Is this just more of CA's crap meant to make her look like she was actually concerned before she found out that Caylee was missing?

KC = Zanny. That's it. Whether she was drugging her or not, I don't believe that there is anyone but KC in the equation. (Oh. And I do think that she had been drugging her for a few months.) I think KC's real plan started on KC's Birthday.

MOO

WW set my hinky meter off after listning to his staements. Do to his age I was curious why he enjoyed hanging out with a younger crowd. I also remember him being friends with the boy [ can't remember his name] that told] LE in his statement that he had dicussed the smell of CA car with WW. I'm also curious if CA ever had him look at her car before it was towed. I.m going now to relisten to WW statements.

Casey also used the Zanny name with the Grund family, didn't she??

But I think it's clear that CA always suspected there was no real nanny.... it was a generic term for whoever was babysitting for Caylee. No phone number, never met her, no pictures, nothing.

I'd like to ask Cindy IF you questioned whether there was a nanny, why didn't you ask Casey where Caylee was when she was at her job. Unless Cindy also knew Casey really had NO JOB.

Exactly! Cindy either has to be the most naive (sp?) person on planet earth or the most gullible or she just ignored everything that she saw, heard, etc.

Makes you wonder how much attention she actually paid to anything that KC and Caylee were doing. Maybe she didn't really. Maybe she was so involved in her own life that she paid little attention to anything that KC and Caylee were doing and she knows that because of her self absorption (sp again?) Caylee is gone and KC did something really, really bad. Now rather than just say, look our life was in chaos and I wasn't really paying a lot of attention. Yes I suspected that she did not really have a job and yes I suspected that there was really no nanny but KC is a grown woman and I left her alone to live her own life while I got mine back on track.

Maybe this is why KC did the things that she did....cuss her parents, steal, lie, etc. to get her mothers attention. Mom still wouldn't give her the attention that she was crying out for so she figured that she would show her. She would do the most vile thing imaginable and then maybe mommy would pay attention to her.

Doesn't WW set off anyone's HINKY meter? He fibbed (or made a LOT of mistakes) about a lot of things he told LE.

Just askin'...

I think I need to go back and read/listen to his statements again. I don't remember anything from him at all. Can you help a girl out and point me in the right direction? Are you thinking that he either knows something or helped her carry out her plan?

Just askin'...

Can you give a link to his comments, pink? or the name of the thread his interview was in? I don't remember what he said anymore. I did try searching for ww, but nothing came up.

Can you give a link to his comments, pink? or the name of the thread his interview was in? I don't remember what he said anymore. I did try searching for ww, but nothing came up.
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf
Here ya go, shergal. It's been awhile since I read it, but I do remember some inconsistencies. I'm going to read it again.

ETA Oh, yeah, I remember this guy. Set off my hinky meter from the beginning, but nothing more was said about him, so I figured there was nothing there. He's the one who was infatuated with KC, told AH in a text that he would do anything for KC. He indicates that the only times he saw her face-to-face were on July 4th and 5th. Then he says, "I never got to hang around there(?) that much." If he didn't hang around there "that much", sounds like he did at least a little bit. He said she was always working, then she was always bored. She was always at work, then she never went into the office. She sesnt him a text on July 15th (out of the blue) saying she was going to rent a car. Denied knowing Ryan H, the guy who while in custody told police that he (WW) told him KC brought her car into a shop for repairs because she'd been in an accident. According to Ryan H, an unidentified mechanic said it smelled like a dead body.

Definitely lots of holes in this guy's story, but why haven't heard more about him?

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ww092308.pdf
Here ya go, shergal. It's been awhile since I read it, but I do remember some inconsistencies. I'm going to read it again.

ETA Oh, yeah, I remember this guy. Set off my hinky meter from the beginning, but nothing more was said about him, so I figured there was nothing there. He's the one who was infatuated with KC, told AH in a text that he would do anything for KC. He indicates that the only times he saw her face-to-face were on July 4th and 5th. Then he says, "I never got to hang around there(?) that much." If he didn't hang around there "that much", sounds like he did at least a little bit. He said she was always working, then she was always bored. She was always at work, then she never went into the office. She sesnt him a text on July 15th (out of the blue) saying she was going to rent a car. Denied knowing Ryan H, the guy who while in custody told police that he (WW) told him KC brought her car into a shop for repairs because she'd been in an accident. According to Ryan H, an unidentified mechanic said it smelled like a dead body.

Definitely lots of holes in this guy's story, but why haven't heard more about him?

Did anyone else notice that page 1404 of WW's interview is missing? Do you think this is significant?

Did anyone else notice that page 1404 of WW's interview is missing? Do you think this is significant?
I noticed that when the doc dump came out, but I don't know it's significance.

I think that if she had an accomplice that it had to be Lee. His refusal to take a polygraph, strange conversations with Casey in jail, absence since she was charged, tthe list of strange behavior goes on and on.

I agree

LOL The bolded part made me laugh. I tend to agree that GA didn't want to risk losing the new job. IIRC, it took him awhile to find that job. I can see a wife saying, "Go on to work. The last thing we need now is for you to lose your job. I'll call you as soon as I know something."

At that point, all they knew was that the car smelled of decomp. While GA initially feared he might find Caylee in there, once the trunk was opened and she was not there, they could've been acting on the assumption that the body was not that of Caylee or KC, but a third party, that KC had gotten mixed up in a crime.

On the other hand, if GA and/or CA were involved in a cover-up -- and I'm not so sure one or the other was not -- it would make sense to behave as normally as possible and not deviate from their routine.
But his e-pass statement shows he was not at work on 7/15....

But his e-pass statement shows he was not at work on 7/15....

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

Ok, so I'm going to jump in here and tell a very personal story about me being an accomplice and covering up something my own daughter did. It still bothers me today so please don't berate me for it, it's a minor thing but it's still wrong.
About a year ago I was on a business trip in Florida and my hubby called me up to tell me that the police had been at my house earlier that night. They had info that my daughter as well as several other kids had done some damage to a police officer's home. My daughter swore up and down that it wasn't her that it was a different girl who was a friend of hers and had the same name. Now a little background, they weren't targeting the policeman it was his daughter. The girl with the same name as my daughter had been dating a boy who was now dating the PO's daughter. They had peeled out on the lawn and turned on a hose which somehow had done damage to the entryway. Anyway, the other girl was picked up and I'm not sure of what happened. When I got home from Florida a few weeks went by and the incident came up because we wouldn't allow the same name girl to come over to our house. My older daughter told me that her little sister had been involved and was lying. I confronted her and sure enough she confessed. I've never told my husband to this day.....gotta go for a while, I know this isn't as bad as covering up a murder but it's still a crime.

So did you have your daughter do something to anonymously compensate the policeman for the damage she caused to his house or make up for the harm she did in some other way? To me, the issue is not about her being formally charged with vandalism, it's about her putting the situation right in some way. I would figure out some way for her to make amends albeit anonymously, even now, a year later.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back