Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy has been trying to focus suspicions on JG and AH almost from the beginning . Both have been interviewed several times and cleared by LE. Its awful that these kids have been dragged through the mud
because they knew the inmate .

I dont find it sinister at all they wanted to get together with others who knew the inmate and try and make sense and put the pieces together.

Her friends were working, living on their own and had plans for the future, none of which you can say about the inmate .

Ok - I listened to the JG interviews last night for the first time. I'm sorry but some things struck me as very strange.

I read the astro reading at http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/ (good reading btw) regarding Caylee. The astrologer theorizes based on her chart that Caylee's body was originally hidden in or under her playhouse in the backyard at the A's house and that Casey had a male accomplice who was a 'friend' that helped her. I agree:

Does ANYONE think it strange that JG IMMEDIATELY said 'her playhouse' when asked what he thought Casey may have done with Caylee if something had happened to her? Where would she hide Caylee's body -- his IMMEDIATE respone was 'HER PLAYOUSE' in the backyard at the As. That seemed to me to be an odd place to immediately come to mind. (Woods, River, Dump - those come to mind, but the PLAYHOUSE? to hide a body?? Odd) That keeps bugging me -- that and his overly confident and overly helpful attitude.

Just seems to me that he might be 'trying too hard' for a reason (to deflect attention away from him -- oh I'm so over the top helpful and honest don't look at me). His attitude also seems to be -- I'm LE - one of YOU guys...don't look at me. He's the one trying to 'rally the troops' and organize this and that and get 'their ' timeline straight according to the text messages he had with AH. It's just strange. Oh -- and he seemed nervous underneath it all to me. Tapping his hands on the table constantly.

Somewhere LE said they thought whoever helped her was very intellegent and possibly had a LE background. BINGO - how intuitive of them. I think he believes he's smarter than the average bear (policeman) like someone else we all know. Birds of a feather.

He gets my vote.

Respectfully snipped from article on:
WFTV.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 5:16 pm EST November 26, 2008

<<Casey’s ex-fiance’, Jesse Grund, told investigators he has heard
that Casey has been cooking up a story to frame him for Caylee's murder, even though she insists Caylee is alive. Grund claims Casey tried to convince her lawyer, with her mother's help, that Grund killed Caylee because of his "obsession" with her and planted evidence in the back of her (Casey’s) car.>>

I don't know - I just found this an interesting comment. I know there's no love lost between CA and JG, but this is outta the blue. Haven't heard anything about it before...strange.

My mother is in a nursing home, and I visit on the same day of the week, every week. The sign-in book is on a podium outside the office and I sign it. No one is really paying attention when I am signing it. I keep thinking that the date on the video was changed to the 15th of June from an earlier date. (maybe June 9th). If Cindy wanted to, she could have signed in on the 15th as herself AND Caylee. Who would really notice that Caylee wasn't with her. And remember, it has been over a month since June 15th, when LE interviews the employees at the nursing home. Would they really remember a specific visit being June 15th with Caylee there, after over a month goes by? I still say, CA had opportunity to add Caylee's name on the log, when Caylee was actually already missing. These nursing homes have lots of people visiting weekly, daily, etc. Is it too far fetched to think the employees may have been wrong on the date, and then checked the log book to "refresh their memories" before meeting with LE?

I agree with you and I have had a problem with the 15th from the beginning.
It has been explained how a date can be changed in a camera by downloading and uploading on a card ( whatever that means- Not technical here) but I deducted that out of four people at least one or two would be telling the truth about the dates. But, to have all four sing a different song just doesn't add up. LA said he last saw Kaylee on 6/5 (ca's b-day and KC wasn't there)-
GA said he last saw Kaylee on 6/7, CA said she last saw Kaylee on 6/8, and KC said she last saw her on 6/9.

My mother is in a nursing home, and I visit on the same day of the week, every week. The sign-in book is on a podium outside the office and I sign it. No one is really paying attention when I am signing it. I keep thinking that the date on the video was changed to the 15th of June from an earlier date. (maybe June 9th). If Cindy wanted to, she could have signed in on the 15th as herself AND Caylee. Who would really notice that Caylee wasn't with her. And remember, it has been over a month since June 15th, when LE interviews the employees at the nursing home. Would they really remember a specific visit being June 15th with Caylee there, after over a month goes by? I still say, CA had opportunity to add Caylee's name on the log, when Caylee was actually already missing. These nursing homes have lots of people visiting weekly, daily, etc. Is it too far fetched to think the employees may have been wrong on the date, and then checked the log book to "refresh their memories" before meeting with LE?

That would be a conspiracy involving too many people. For whatever reason CA thought Father's Day/Sunday was 6/9 and everyone based everything around that date. The big thing that is thrown off by using 6/9 is KC's 31 days (and that works with 6/15). With all the stress and emotions, I think it's really easy to give this one mistake to them as the only "honest" mistake they made and remember, it was cleared up within 24 hours.

Ok - I listened to the JG interviews last night for the first time. I'm sorry but some things struck me as very strange.

I read the astro reading at http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/ (good reading btw) regarding Caylee. The astrologer theorizes based on her chart that Caylee's body was originally hidden in or under her playhouse in the backyard at the A's house and that Casey had a male accomplice who was a 'friend' that helped her. I agree:

Does ANYONE think it strange that JG IMMEDIATELY said 'her playhouse' when asked what he thought Casey may have done with Caylee if something had happened to her? Where would she hide Caylee's body -- his IMMEDIATE respone was 'HER PLAYOUSE' in the backyard at the As. That seemed to me to be an odd place to immediately come to mind. (Woods, River, Dump - those come to mind, but the PLAYHOUSE? to hide a body?? Odd) That keeps bugging me -- that and his overly confident and overly helpful attitude.

Just seems to me that he might be 'trying too hard' for a reason (to deflect attention away from him -- oh I'm so over the top helpful and honest don't look at me). His attitude also seems to be -- I'm LE - one of YOU guys...don't look at me. He's the one trying to 'rally the troops' and organize this and that and get 'their ' timeline straight according to the text messages he had with AH. It's just strange. Oh -- and he seemed nervous underneath it all to me. Tapping his hands on the table constantly.

Somewhere LE said they thought whoever helped her was very intellegent and possibly had a LE background. BINGO - how intuitive of them. I think he believes he's smarter than the average bear (policeman) like someone else we all know. Birds of a feather.

He gets my vote.

I've always thought the playhouse comments were way strange.

I apologize if this was already asked and replied to but does anyone know if they checked out Lees house entirely and his yard and his cell phone records for the month of June?

WFTV.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 – updated: 5:16 pm EST November 26, 2008

<<Casey’s ex-fiance’, Jesse Grund, told investigators he has heard
that Casey has been cooking up a story to frame him for Caylee's murder, even though she insists Caylee is alive. Grund claims Casey tried to convince her lawyer, with her mother's help, that Grund killed Caylee because of his "obsession" with her and planted evidence in the back of her (Casey’s) car.>>

I don't know - I just found this an interesting comment. I know there's no love lost between CA and JG, but this is outta the blue. Haven't heard anything about it before...strange.

That seems strange to me as well. CA sure has it in for JG.

Caseys sure a piece of work-Jesse G. sure is getting his stabs with this case- Whats Casey going to come up with next to get out of jail free

Reading in another thread,.. something just hit me!!!!!! I have felt since the newer FBI interviews with George came out that there is no way that he could be involved,.. he is being straight forward with LE and he is being helpful. But what just came to me is this,.. maybe he is being helpful to take suspicion off him. Maybe he did in fact help Casey or atleast knows about what went down? LP said yesterday on NG that George broke down and said he didn't want to live the lie anymore, when the female bounty hunter was staying there. I am just wondering if he knows that he isn't telling?
Cindy is in full protect Casey mode because SHE is the one that started the chain of events by calling 911. Granted Casey started all of this mess but Cindy is the one that got the police involved. Maybe George knew before that and filled Cindy in later? Or maybe Casey filled them both in when she was out on bond? I don't know what it is but I feel that they are all involved in some level. Either with covering up or helping in some way. jmo

It has been explained how a date can be changed in a camera by downloading and uploading on a card ( whatever that means- Not technical here) but I deducted that out of four people at least one or two would be telling the truth about the dates. But, to have all four sing a different song just doesn't add up. LA said he last saw Kaylee on 6/5 (ca's b-day and KC wasn't there)-
GA said he last saw Kaylee on 6/7, CA said she last saw Kaylee on 6/8, and KC said she last saw her on 6/9.

I was thinking that maybe the video was edited on the 15th. If you edit a file and save it doesn't the date change?

About the 15th- the nursing home confirmed Caylee was there on the 15th
As for George, that also crossed my mind that he is cooperating so well to cover himself, but then my mind goes in circles again trying to solve the case and exclude George. I've wracked my brains with this case and no way to piece it together- just too many twists and turns and lies.

I believe at one time LE suspected Chris S. was involved in some way. I don't know if they still do or not.

WFTV.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 &#8211; updated: 5:16 pm EST November 26, 2008

<<Casey&#8217;s ex-fiance&#8217;, Jesse Grund, told investigators he has heard
that Casey has been cooking up a story to frame him for Caylee's murder, even though she insists Caylee is alive. Grund claims Casey tried to convince her lawyer, with her mother's help, that Grund killed Caylee because of his "obsession" with her and planted evidence in the back of her (Casey&#8217;s) car.>>

1. How would know this? He heard this from who?
2. Why would he say this? Since Cindy insists that Caylee is alive, is this story to be believed?
Does this man have a guilty conscience, and is trying to cover up in advance for being caught? Does he think Casey won't be able to keep her mouth shut, and finally rat him out?
He has been bad mouthing Casey from the get go.
Yet he always seemed to be there to meet the next boyfriend. What's up with that? They have a strange relationship.

IIRC Casey's friend Kristiana is sure she saw Caylee with Casey on the 13th. They were walking around underhill lake together with kristina's kids. I think thats why everyone accepted the 15th Father's day pictures as true, along with the camera date as well. I agree though that it's fishy.
Kristina has shown to be honest so far, though she appears to be one of very few on this stage.

2. Why would he say this? Since Cindy insists that Caylee is alive, is this story to be believed?
Does this man have a guilty conscience, and is trying to cover up in advance for being caught? Does he think Casey won't be able to keep her mouth shut, and finally rat him out?
Yet he always seemed to be there to meet the next boyfriend. What's up with that? They have a strange relationship.

I agree that Jesse and Casey had a very unhealthy relationship. I remembered a Nancy Grace episode from Sept 30th with Jesse's dad and he said he was being told about Cindy's allegations regarding Jesse from the local media and from Leonard Padilla.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2755120&highlight=jesse+grund#post2755120

I don't think he threw Casey under the bus--although he knew a fraction of her faults that her parents do and he wasn't afraid to be vocal. I assumed he was on "Team Caylee" and refused to impede the investigation. If he accused Casey, I'd tend to think a wide majority of people watching this case agree with him.

The FBI and OSCO tapes clearly show Cindy throwing Amy, Ricardo, AND Jesse under the bus...making a case why each and every one of them could be Zanny, according to Casey's clues. In this case, the simplest answer, it seems, is also the right one. It was Casey.

IIRC Casey's friend Kristiana is sure she saw Caylee with Casey on the 13th. They were walking around underhill lake together with kristina's kids. I think thats why everyone accepted the 15th Father's day pictures as true, along with the camera date as well. I agree though that it's fishy.
Kristina has shown to be honest so far, though she appears to be one of very few on this stage.
Cindy signed the deskbook at the nursing home on June 15th. Employees who saw her there are on the State's Witness List. And the new doc dump contains e-mails exchanged between CA's mother and her mother's sister. In one dated 06/16/08, CA's aunt writes to CA's mom about Father's Day. She says:
It sounds as though you had a good day...
I know Al was tickled to see Caylee and Cindy. Their visit made it a good Father's Day for him.
Ref. Part 13, p. 2912

I agree the confusion about dates is just crazy and can't help but wonder if there is a reason behind it. But, viable evidence exists to show that the nursing home visit did occur on Father's Day, June 15, 2008.

They are BOTH calling each other habitual liars. It is a VERY Strange relationship there. Casey told her mom NOT to believe anything JG had to say because he lied (pot calling the kettle black) a long time ago at the very beginning. I think she didn't want her mother to talk to him, and was afraid he might spill something. As for who told him that -- he says that LP told him that. In all his interactions with LE it seems he's very nervous to me, and he's trying to get a relationship built so they're not looking at him. He even got all the friends together so they could 'get their timeline' straight. I said in another thread that seems to be obstruction of justice!! He shouldn't be instigating that kind of thing because they are ALL being called as witnesses! (or most of them)

He has been overly eager from the get go imo. Wonder why LE didn't ask him to submit to a poly like they did AL? That would prove interesting I bet.

They are BOTH calling each other habitual liars. It is a VERY Strange relationship there. Casey told her mom NOT to believe anything JG had to say because he lied (pot calling the kettle black) a long time ago at the very beginning. I think she didn't want her mother to talk to him, and was afraid he might spill something. As for who told him that -- he says that LP told him that. In all his interactions with LE it seems he's very nervous to me, and he's trying to get a relationship built so they're not looking at him. He even got all the friends together so they could 'get their timeline' straight. I said in another thread that seems to be obstruction of justice!! He shouldn't be instigating that kind of thing because they are ALL being called as witnesses! (or most of them)

He has been overly eager from the get go imo. Wonder why LE didn't ask him to submit to a poly like they did AL? That would prove interesting I bet.

Jesse did take one--quite a while ago, I believe. So did Tony.

Jesse did take one--quite a while ago, I believe. So did Tony.

aaah sorry then. :) Guess he passed? I didn't see that. If that is the case, then I apologize to JG for suspecting him and his motives. Since he's a rookie LEO, perhaps he just wants to play detective (who can blame him!!). His IM screen name kind of says that as well.

The other thought is the lieing cop bf -- he was lieing all over himself too and got fired for it AR? She was stringing him along bad! And -- he didn't care for Caylee...she always used Caylee as an excuse that she couldn't go to his house or be with him. That's the one she called Caylee 'snothead' to and he called her 'the offspring' and other names, but never by her name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxtron
Back