Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are BOTH calling each other habitual liars. It is a VERY Strange relationship there. Casey told her mom NOT to believe anything JG had to say because he lied (pot calling the kettle black) a long time ago at the very beginning. I think she didn't want her mother to talk to him, and was afraid he might spill something. As for who told him that -- he says that LP told him that. In all his interactions with LE it seems he's very nervous to me, and he's trying to get a relationship built so they're not looking at him. He even got all the friends together so they could 'get their timeline' straight. I said in another thread that seems to be obstruction of justice!! He shouldn't be instigating that kind of thing because they are ALL being called as witnesses! (or most of them)

He has been overly eager from the get go imo. Wonder why LE didn't ask him to submit to a poly like they did AL? That would prove interesting I bet.

I thought it was Cindy that got everyone together to get the timeline straight.

aaah sorry then. :) Guess he passed? I didn't see that. If that is the case, then I apologize to JG for suspecting him and his motives. Since he's a rookie LEO, perhaps he just wants to play detective (who can blame him!!). His IM screen name kind of says that as well.

The other thought is the lieing cop bf -- he was lieing all over himself too and got fired for it AH? She was stringing him along bad! And -- he didn't care for Caylee...she always used Caylee as an excuse that she couldn't go to his house or be with him. That's the one she called Caylee 'snothead' to and he called her 'the offspring' and other names, but never by her name.

Sorry! I left WS to get you a link and my computer shut down (ghost of Cindy?)

Here you go:

http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cach...esse+grund+polygraph&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

The other cop was Tony R, I believe. He seemed shady, but desperate to just BE with Casey and end her mind games. He only saw Caylee once, at their cop graduation that she attended with Jesse.

Ok - I listened to the JG interviews last night for the first time. I'm sorry but some things struck me as very strange.

I read the astro reading at http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/ (good reading btw) regarding Caylee. The astrologer theorizes based on her chart that Caylee's body was originally hidden in or under her playhouse in the backyard at the A's house and that Casey had a male accomplice who was a 'friend' that helped her. I agree:

Does ANYONE think it strange that JG IMMEDIATELY said 'her playhouse' when asked what he thought Casey may have done with Caylee if something had happened to her? Where would she hide Caylee's body -- his IMMEDIATE respone was 'HER PLAYOUSE' in the backyard at the As. That seemed to me to be an odd place to immediately come to mind. (Woods, River, Dump - those come to mind, but the PLAYHOUSE? to hide a body?? Odd) That keeps bugging me -- that and his overly confident and overly helpful attitude.

Just seems to me that he might be 'trying too hard' for a reason (to deflect attention away from him -- oh I'm so over the top helpful and honest don't look at me). His attitude also seems to be -- I'm LE - one of YOU guys...don't look at me. He's the one trying to 'rally the troops' and organize this and that and get 'their ' timeline straight according to the text messages he had with AH. It's just strange. Oh -- and he seemed nervous underneath it all to me. Tapping his hands on the table constantly.

Somewhere LE said they thought whoever helped her was very intellegent and possibly had a LE background. BINGO - how intuitive of them. I think he believes he's smarter than the average bear (policeman) like someone else we all know. Birds of a feather.

He gets my vote.

I so agree! He is WAY too forthcoming - he thinks if he is that way he will come off as cooperative and they won't look at him. He didn't do it, but he knows a heck of a lot more than he says. His mannerisms during the interview were weird to me too...it made me nervous to watch him, it was kind of strange. Especially the part where he talked about when the "9/11" tapes were released...did he say 9/11 or something else?? It is at 7:49:20 or so on the FBI tape.

I agree with you and I have had a problem with the 15th from the beginning.
It has been explained how a date can be changed in a camera by downloading and uploading on a card ( whatever that means- Not technical here) but I deducted that out of four people at least one or two would be telling the truth about the dates. But, to have all four sing a different song just doesn't add up. LA said he last saw Kaylee on 6/5 (ca's b-day and KC wasn't there)-
GA said he last saw Kaylee on 6/7, CA said she last saw Kaylee on 6/8, and KC said she last saw her on 6/9.

I agree with you. There is something completely weird about those dates. I can't believe one of them didn't check the calander when they were speaking to LE in the beginning, and realize they had the wrong date. I know this has been said before, but maybe they were trying to take the focus away from June 15, which is the day I believe Caylee died.

I think LA and CA are the only accomplices, and possibly GA.

The thing that strikes me is both CA and KC appear to both have borderline personality disorder. One of the traits of this is not being able to trust ANYONE. You see everything and everyone as black and white, no gray. Either you are all bad or all good. I don't think they would have involved anyone else because of the trust issue. It has always bothered me about that KC says Caylee is "close to home."

Did KC borrow the shovel so that they could all work together to bury Caylee in the A's backyard? The backyard has a privacy fence so that no one could see them. Or if they did, they would just think they were doing yardwork.

Could they have drained the pool and buried Caylee under it, put lye on top and then put the pool back up or even the playhouse.

I would like to know if there was a spike in the Anthony's water bill charges during that time frame.

IIRC, didn't GA put a chemical "lye" on the lawn to keep protestors off the property. He just happened to have lye on hand?????

The reason I say this is because we had a man (ex-cop) in my hometown that killed his wife and son and buried them in his barn and put lye on them in order to keep cadaver dogs nor anyone to detect any smell.

I think the only way the A's could live with themselves is to have Caylee right there in their backyard, especially as controlling as CA is.

On July 23 JG said that "Casey called him on 6/13". When LE brings this up he then backpeddles and says ....well let me check (meaning to see if she called him or if he called her)

JG avoids answering whether he called Casey or Casey called him until the LE specifically asks the question, THEN he states that he called her. The whole part of that conversation seemed weird. (pg 279)

JG then states that he possibly heard Caylee in the background during that 6/13 converation.

JG goes on to discuss the 6/24 phone converation with Casey. Again, he called her. He says he "definitely specifically heard Casey tell Caylee in the background 'stop doing that. No.' And then I heard Caylee, you know gibberish in the background. And then she told Cayleeto get of the table. Told her to sit down. I remember hearing that specifically."

JG said "Caylee, no! Stop! No" That's exactly how it sounded."

As a side note during this interview JG also says "I never met Zani before but I heard the name Zani for at least 6 months."

On 7/24 JG recanted hearing Caylee in the background.

I just think someones memory is better closer to the event happening then further away and can't understand why he's changing his story.

On July 23 JG said that "Casey called him on 6/13". When LE brings this up he then backpeddles and says ....well let me check (meaning to see if she called him or if he called her)

JG avoids answering whether he called Casey or Casey called him until the LE specifically asks the question, THEN he states that he called her. The whole part of that conversation seemed weird. (pg 279)

JG then states that he possibly heard Caylee in the background during that 6/13 converation.

JG goes on to discuss the 6/24 phone converation with Casey. Again, he called her. He says he "definitely specifically heard Casey tell Caylee in the background 'stop doing that. No.' And then I heard Caylee, you know gibberish in the background. And then she told Cayleeto get of the table. Told her to sit down. I remember hearing that specifically."

JG said "Caylee, no! Stop! No" That's exactly how it sounded."

As a side note during this interview JG also says "I never met Zani before but I heard the name Zani for at least 6 months."

On 7/24 JG recanted hearing Caylee in the background.

I just think someones memory is better closer to the event happening then further away and can't understand why he's changing his story.

I think Jessie probably by that point realized that it had been Casey trying to make him think that Caylee was in the room. I would sure second guess what I had heard was well. Could have been the television, anything. Heck, I don't put it past Casey to have had a video of Caley playing on her computer with the sound turned way up. Who knpws?

Not sure what Will W's deal is, but hinky meter goes off. He's either really bad at remembering things, or he lies. He admits he was crushing on KC, by his text messages to Amy & his own statement to LE. Is it more than that? who knows. But I have a hard time believing KC would trust Will enough to not break, when push comes to shove. "Trust no one."

Will 'flickered' through my mind too, but going back I saw that she didn't meet him until the first part of July at that party...so he couldn't have been the accomplice imo. But he was infatuated with her for sure.

After reading through some of these new docs it is apparent to me that LE believes that someone helped casey get rid of caylee's body and I would have to agree. She is so lazy that she would rather put a bag of household trash in her car instead of walking a few extra feet to put it in a dumspter, that makes me believe that she didn't go to any great lengths to dispose of caylee herself, she pushed someone else out there to do the deed for her..but who.

I can't see JG doing this, he loved this little girl there is no way I believe that he would dishonor his love for her in that way.

Her father and her brother are still possibilites for me, normally I would suspect cindy as well..in fact she would be my #1 person except that I think that if cindy was the one... no one would have ever heard about caylee missing, she would have covered up everything and no 911 calls would have been made and casey would be living in costa rico in the lap of luxury and no one would have been the wiser (too bad for casey she didn't tell her mom, she wouldn't be in jail right now).

I don't see tony, ricardo, amy or any of those friends putting themselves out there for her like that, I mean what's in it for them. With so much LE all over this case you would think they would have gotten to the bottom of this by now.

I cant help thinking she would throw the accomplice to the wolves to save her own hide - I cant see KC spending years in prison while the other walks free - Self preservation would override her extreme laziness - I dont think she had help except indirectly after the fact and possibly without the accomplice knowing he was covering for a homicide until much too late.

Reading on another thread about that they can't account that George actually went back to work after the car was brought home (through e-pass) this came to me:

I was thinking good thing there was the tow guy there when they opened the trunk to prove Caylee's body wasn't in there otherwise i might think George disposed of Caylee. Then it hit me. If she was UNDER the carpet where the spare tire would be, the tow guy wouldn't know that. George could have went home checked the car and found Caylee. Just thinking out loud here,.. what do you think? Could it be plausabe? Just wonderin

I've always thought the playhouse comments were way strange.

What I find most strange about the playhouse comment is that JG had not been to the Anthony home since Caylee was an infant, yet he claimed that she ran to the playhouse whenever she was outside, as if he'd observed her doing that.

What I find most strange about the playhouse comment is that JG had not been to the Anthony home since Caylee was an infant, yet he claimed that she ran to the playhouse whenever she was outside, as if he'd observed her doing that.

I would be will to bet that Casey had a lot of "friends" at the house when Mom and Dad where not at home. Casey has remand friends with Jesse even after the breakup.

I would be will to bet that Casey had a lot of "friends" at the house when Mom and Dad where not at home. Casey has remand friends with Jesse even after the breakup.

That's one possibility, although I don't recall JG saying that he'd been at the house when no one was home. Of course we haven't yet seen every statement taken in this case.

Probably discussed already, but wasn't it JG that said she came over to take a shower at some certain time. The phone logs indicate that she did call him at his house or in proximity at the time he said, but it also shows she left and ventured near AL's place and then Blanchard park to return later on. The pings seem to show he wasn't telling the truth about that day.

I am going to put my 2 cents in here! If kc had someone help her I think it would have been William W.

There is just something about him that seems hinky! Also the fact that he was SOOOOO taken with kc.

Just moo!

I am going to put my 2 cents in here! If kc had someone help her I think it would have been William W.

There is just something about him that seems hinky! Also the fact that he was SOOOOO taken with kc.

Just moo!

Ooooh--I'd give you William W in a NY minute, BUT I think he came along a little too late to be useful to KC in this caper. He would make for the perfect patsy (poor sucker waited at the helicopter ride, texting her repeatedly, only to get blown off), but I think by the time he met KC, wasn't Caylee already gone?

Why did George lie about the chase on the 24th?

He even encouraged LE to pull toll records.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

Page 49. In the document dump under 8-7-2008.

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question. Those reports are attached. The records do not support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

Did he know they would check it and discover it was a lie, was it a clue, was there something specific on that day he did, Casey did, or what? I can't figure out why he told this story and even told them to check toll records or that he would provide them if he knew he was lying.

Why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back