Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But his e-pass statement shows he was not at work on 7/15....
His e-pass statement only shows he took a different route than the previous day. The day he dropped in on OSCO to talk with them, he provided details about the time and location of his work detail on July 15th. IIRC, he had to report to the office early that day before going to the mall.

He might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but he's smart enough to know that employment records can be verfied, not to mention his cellphone pings.

I have to assume LE got confirmation from the nursing home that Cindy & Caylee WERE there on Father's Day.

My mother is in a nursing home, and I visit on the same day of the week, every week. The sign-in book is on a podium outside the office and I sign it. No one is really paying attention when I am signing it. I keep thinking that the date on the video was changed to the 15th of June from an earlier date. (maybe June 9th). If Cindy wanted to, she could have signed in on the 15th as herself AND Caylee. Who would really notice that Caylee wasn't with her. And remember, it has been over a month since June 15th, when LE interviews the employees at the nursing home. Would they really remember a specific visit being June 15th with Caylee there, after over a month goes by? I still say, CA had opportunity to add Caylee's name on the log, when Caylee was actually already missing. These nursing homes have lots of people visiting weekly, daily, etc. Is it too far fetched to think the employees may have been wrong on the date, and then checked the log book to "refresh their memories" before meeting with LE?

Doesn't WW set off anyone's HINKY meter? He fibbed (or made a LOT of mistakes) about a lot of things he told LE.

Just askin'...

Not sure what Will W's deal is, but hinky meter goes off. He's either really bad at remembering things, or he lies. He admits he was crushing on KC, by his text messages to Amy & his own statement to LE. Is it more than that? who knows. But I have a hard time believing KC would trust Will enough to not break, when push comes to shove. "Trust no one."

My mother is in a nursing home, and I visit on the same day of the week, every week. The sign-in book is on a podium outside the office and I sign it. No one is really paying attention when I am signing it. I keep thinking that the date on the video was changed to the 15th of June from an earlier date. (maybe June 9th). If Cindy wanted to, she could have signed in on the 15th as herself AND Caylee. Who would really notice that Caylee wasn't with her. And remember, it has been over a month since June 15th, when LE interviews the employees at the nursing home. Would they really remember a specific visit being June 15th with Caylee there, after over a month goes by? I still say, CA had opportunity to add Caylee's name on the log, when Caylee was actually already missing. These nursing homes have lots of people visiting weekly, daily, etc. Is it too far fetched to think the employees may have been wrong on the date, and then checked the log book to "refresh their memories" before meeting with LE?

I agree with what you are saying. But, I will say for myself, that when things happen on specific days, like Fathers Day or the Fourth of July or Christmas, it makes it easier to remember. I think the holiday helps trigger the memory for some people, like they think back to that day, Father's Day, and think what they did and then think about when they were at the nursing home and who all was there. I don't know. I just think that since it was a holiday, it would be easier to remember some specifics than if it were just an average day. Also, FWIW, CA doesn't strike me as techie enough to change the date on the camera, not to mention that others (Kristina, Ricardo, Amy) remember seeing Caylee after the 9th, but not after the 15th, so I am 99% sure that the camera date is right. And, I guess I don't see the motivation in changing the date unless it would somehow prove KC's innocence, and I don't see that happening.

Not sure what Will W's deal is, but hinky meter goes off. He's either really bad at remembering things, or he lies. He admits he was crushing on KC, by his text messages to Amy & his own statement to LE. Is it more than that? who knows. But I have a hard time believing KC would trust Will enough to not break, when push comes to shove. "Trust no one."

Not saying he is the accomplice, but I thought this text message from WW to AH from 7/16 (taken from The Message Between KC & AH thread) was interesting:

(12:37AM) from 3212769971: The cops just called me they have her phone. where is she i sware i wilk do n e thing 4 her

And a few days later, this one:

(10:44AM) from 3212769971: Let me know if u find out abott the csi on the car or is u find out n e thing pls. hope u r good we need 2 hang out 2night

Not saying he is the accomplice, but I thought this text message from WW to AH from 7/16 (taken from The Message Between KC & AH thread) was interesting:

(12:37AM) from 3212769971: The cops just called me they have her phone. where is she i sware i wilk do n e thing 4 her

(10:44AM) from 3212769971: Let me know if u find out abott the csi on the car or is u find out n e thing pls. hope u r good we need 2 hang out 2night

I totally agree with what you are saying. Both of those stood out to me, and kinda make me cringe.

I agree with what you are saying. But, I will say for myself, that when things happen on specific days, like Fathers Day or the Fourth of July or Christmas, it makes it easier to remember. I think the holiday helps trigger the memory for some people, like they think back to that day, Father's Day, and think what they did and then think about when they were at the nursing home and who all was there. I don't know. I just think that since it was a holiday, it would be easier to remember some specifics than if it were just an average day. Also, FWIW, CA doesn't strike me as techie enough to change the date on the camera, not to mention that others (Kristina, Ricardo, Amy) remember seeing Caylee after the 9th, but not after the 15th, so I am 99% sure that the camera date is right. And, I guess I don't see the motivation in changing the date unless it would somehow prove KC's innocence, and I don't see that happening.
I agree. And as I said earlier, this subject was debated very early on and some sleuth with a keen eye noted a Father's Day card in a still photo from the video of Caylee at the NH. Now if only I could find it.:waitasec:

Also, NH employees are on the State's Witness List.

Hornsby said he most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

It is interesting to note that the trunk contained a decomposing body and yet all forensics could find is a single hair and the air samples -- and a stain we seem to have no info on?

Contrast that with the inside of the car that, for a kidnapping theory, still contained the babyseat, Caylee's Mama doll, some nappies, KC's dirty clothes, shoes, knife, etc, etc.

Someone cleaned the trunk big time at the time the car was recovered from the tow yard -- to my thinking -- because if it was KC alone wouldn't she have removed items to support Caylee being with Zanny and then gone? Wouldn't Caylee's 'stuff' be with Zanny and likewise gone with her?

At some point the day the car was recovered someone poked around in the trunk further and either found something or found evidence and it was sanitized and the cover up put into full motion.

KC may have not said anything or had been confronted but there was help, after the fact.

GA is conflicted between right and wrong. Damned either way. He is/was trying to seed LE on KC without directly being involved or elucidating.

They did. Nursing home employees are on the state's witness list.

Plus Cindy and Caylee were listed on the visitor list as having been there on June 15.

I wondered WHERE on that visitor list they were signed? I have always been suspicious of the dates.

Videos can be downloaded to a computer, date changed and re-loaded to a camera. Some cameras you can even change the date within the camera and fix the video. I have done that a number of times when I have left my battery out of my camera and the date was off.

As for the Father's Day card, many people go to nursing homes a week or so early to celebrate because they are going to be gone on a holiday.

Ok, so I'm going to jump in here and tell a very personal story about me being an accomplice and covering up something my own daughter did. It still bothers me today so please don't berate me for it, it's a minor thing but it's still wrong.
About a year ago I was on a business trip in Florida and my hubby called me up to tell me that the police had been at my house earlier that night. They had info that my daughter as well as several other kids had done some damage to a police officer's home. My daughter swore up and down that it wasn't her that it was a different girl who was a friend of hers and had the same name. Now a little background, they weren't targeting the policeman it was his daughter. The girl with the same name as my daughter had been dating a boy who was now dating the PO's daughter. They had peeled out on the lawn and turned on a hose which somehow had done damage to the entryway. Anyway, the other girl was picked up and I'm not sure of what happened. When I got home from Florida a few weeks went by and the incident came up because we wouldn't allow the same name girl to come over to our house. My older daughter told me that her little sister had been involved and was lying. I confronted her and sure enough she confessed. I've never told my husband to this day.....gotta go for a while, I know this isn't as bad as covering up a murder but it's still a crime.

No offense, but my daughter and I would go to those people, she would apologize and offer to pay for any damage as soon as I became aware of it.

My son was with a group of boys who took a 4 wheeler for a "joy ride" one night in the snow. My son did not get caught, but because the other boys were caught I KNEW he was involved. I could have let it go and him not even be involved, but I decided that was not in his best interest.

All the parents got together, to keep the victim from filing legal charges agreed to pay for the 4 wheeler. Every one of the parents except me, just wrote the man a check for their part. I refused. I told the man I would guarantee my son would pay and he could sign a promissory note, but I felt he should be the one to pay. The man agreed to take payments. I made my son take his entire paycheck to that man every week until his part was paid in full. He worked 15 weeks to repay for what he did. We cashed his check and he took the man the money every Friday evening until it was paid. The man tried to give him back part of the money when it was paid in full, but I refused to allow it. My son did it - he needed to pay the consequences.

Everyone of the other boys had a LOT of legal problems in the future and two of them died from alcohol related car accidents. My son (to my knowledge) never got in trouble again as a teen and is fine young adult today. I honestly believe we MUST instill a sense of honesty and being responsible for their actions in them or they will feel they can get by with other things. (maybe even more dangerous things)

Considering all the carp that was left in the car and the garbage bag that was tossed over the fence...I don't think that it was KC that cleaned the car...And that car was clean! Imagine, everything but that ONE single hair! Someone also knew what they were doing...

I am starting to worry that the "clean up" on the stain was such that they couldn't extract much.

MOO

No offense, but my daughter and I would go to those people, she would apologize and offer to pay for any damage as soon as I became aware of it.

My son was with a group of boys who took a 4 wheeler for a "joy ride" one night in the snow. My son did not get caught, but because the other boys were caught I KNEW he was involved. I could have let it go and him not even be involved, but I decided that was not in his best interest.

All the parents got together, to keep the victim from filing legal charges agreed to pay for the 4 wheeler. Every one of the parents except me, just wrote the man a check for their part. I refused. I told the man I would guarantee my son would pay and he could sign a promissory note, but I felt he should be the one to pay. The man agreed to take payments. I made my son take his entire paycheck to that man every week until his part was paid in full. He worked 15 weeks to repay for what he did. We cashed his check and he took the man the money every Friday evening until it was paid. The man tried to give him back part of the money when it was paid in full, but I refused to allow it. My son did it - he needed to pay the consequences.

Everyone of the other boys had a LOT of legal problems in the future and two of them died from alcohol related car accidents. My son (to my knowledge) never got in trouble again as a teen and is fine young adult today. I honestly believe we MUST instill a sense of honesty and being responsible for their actions in them or they will feel they can get by with other things. (maybe even more dangerous things)

:clap::clap::clap: You sound a lot like my mother...god rest her soul...we always knew she loved us like a mother tiger...but would make us face up to any wrong doing!

Is there a thread on the survveillance video from Blockbuster on 6/16? I cannot find one for the life of me.

I have a question and I would like to see if it has been answered.

I went back and watched it, but I cannot make out what kind of clothes she was wearing. It almost looks like she might be wearing a guy's shirt. The arm holes are huge, and I can't see her wearing that since she cares so much about her appearance. Here she was supposed to be wearing slacks and a blouse as GA described. However, she has on this nasty looking shirt. It makes me wonder if this shirt has been accounted for, and if she borrowed it from Tony.

I think she did this alone. Her family in the very beginning tried to get out of her what happened. LA's first visit with her, pleads for her to tell him what happened, before he knew he was being taped. CA called 911, GA testified against her and his FBI and LE interviews sound truthful to me. I think she has CA brainwashed with this kidnapping story and CA is deperate to believe it, she has to believe it and convice FBI to believe it other wise Caylee is dead and her daughter is a murder and will die in prison. I think the family is backed up to a wall but KC put them there.

Exactly! This is killing CA one day at a time. She is willing to over look every vile comment KC made, all the bad behavior, all the money she stole because not to, means KC did something unspeakable to Caylee.

As much as I think CA is wrong to keep throwing people under the bus, I understand why she needs KC to be innocent. Thankfully LE isn't relying on CA to solve the crime and as much as it would help them for her to cooperate, I don't believe their case is dependent on her assistance.

If LE thought any of the other A's were involved in Caylee's disappearance or death, they have had 4 mos to do something about it. I'm feeling very certain LE cleared them first thing and if anyone else is involved, it is someone on the outside.

Ok, so I'm going to jump in here and tell a very personal story about me being an accomplice and covering up something my own daughter did. It still bothers me today so please don't berate me for it, it's a minor thing but it's still wrong.
About a year ago I was on a business trip in Florida and my hubby called me up to tell me that the police had been at my house earlier that night. They had info that my daughter as well as several other kids had done some damage to a police officer's home. My daughter swore up and down that it wasn't her that it was a different girl who was a friend of hers and had the same name. Now a little background, they weren't targeting the policeman it was his daughter. The girl with the same name as my daughter had been dating a boy who was now dating the PO's daughter. They had peeled out on the lawn and turned on a hose which somehow had done damage to the entryway. Anyway, the other girl was picked up and I'm not sure of what happened. When I got home from Florida a few weeks went by and the incident came up because we wouldn't allow the same name girl to come over to our house. My older daughter told me that her little sister had been involved and was lying. I confronted her and sure enough she confessed. I've never told my husband to this day.....gotta go for a while, I know this isn't as bad as covering up a murder but it's still a crime.

No criticism intended, I'm sure you have a valid reason for not sharing this information with your hubby, but did you do anything to your daughter to make her accept responsibility? At the very least I would make her apologize to the family and the girl she wrongly accused. It's never too late to right a wrong.

I realize it's difficult due to LE involvement, if the home owner wasn't LE they probably never would have been called for a "crime" like this. But I would still try to do something to make my daughter accept responsibility for her part in it. Good luck!! :blowkiss:

Considering all the carp that was left in the car and the garbage bag that was tossed over the fence...I don't think that it was KC that cleaned the car...And that car was clean! Imagine, everything but that ONE single hair! Someone also knew what they were doing...

I am starting to worry that the "clean up" on the stain was such that they couldn't extract much.

MOO

Cindy stated on Tape 5 that she took items out of the car and stored them in the garage (the backpack and the lanyard) and took other items out of the car and washed them (the knife and the pants). There were other items she reclaimed (the baby doll and the boots). But these are all mentioned at various times, to force the listener to strain to tie together that Cindy cleans out that car. She at one point states that she opened up the car and fabreezed the inside to get rid of the stench, which lingered in the garage for more than 3 days. She also admits that she asked LE if they could move the car to the driveway, which she states they did before LE finally came to get the car.

All these things can be found on that one tape. If she has done these things, it is not a far stretch to speculate that before she fabreezed, she cleaned out the car. If nothing else, we have seen that Cindy is fastidious about cleanliness. Both her children got baths in the morning and the evening and even during the day if need be, and that this routine was continued with Caylee (this story was relayed in reference to whether Cindy had ever seen any abuse of Caylee, after a long historical exploration of bathing rituals, why she never hit her children, which bumps and bruises that could have ever been seen on Caylee by anyone else had innocent explanations).

There is only one question that remains then, as to who cleaned the car. Did Cindy herself continue to scrub and clean the car after removing the items she stated, or did Cindy direct George to clean the car, since he stated he loved to keep cars in tiptop shape and detailing was one of the things he enjoyed doing.

Exactly! This is killing CA one day at a time. She is willing to over look every vile comment KC made, all the bad behavior, all the money she stole because not to, means KC did something unspeakable to Caylee.

As much as I think CA is wrong to keep throwing people under the bus, I understand why she needs KC to be innocent. Thankfully LE isn't relying on CA to solve the crime and as much as it would help them for her to cooperate, I don't believe their case is dependent on her assistance.

If LE thought any of the other A's were involved in Caylee's disappearance or death, they have had 4 mos to do something about it. I'm feeling very certain LE cleared them first thing and if anyone else is involved, it is someone on the outside.

I don't think the A's had anything to do with what happened to Caylee and nothing after the fact either but...They know more than they are telling. IMO LE is very happy that they are talking and talking and talking and slipping up and talking and changing stories and talking. One day the A's will say to themselves, "What ever happened to that nice guy that was really trying to help and telling us to shut up, what was his name...oh yeal MN".

people are suspicious:

i don't agree. here's a kid who had a crush on casey, and probably started to resent her for leading him on a bit while seeing TL. i'm sure it was incredibly frustrating. he hung out with her for a total of two days... the fourth and fifth, but continually received flirty texts up until the arrest. i believe him. i'm sure he had hopes that she would leave TL and start hanging with him.

then he hears this news about this cute girl who he crushed on who is implicated for the murder of her daughter. he says in awful english, even for a quick text, "where is she? i will do nothing for her." then later, he's curious about the investigation of the pontiac. honestly... nothing weird here.

can you even begin to imagine how strange it would be to have a crush on someone and then learn that she may have dusted her child?

i can't.

people are suspicious:
*snipped* ? i will do nothing for her." then later, he's curious about the investigation of the pontiac. honestly... nothing weird here.
just to clarify his text says "n e thing" which means "anything" as in i swear i will do anything for her."

which i still don't think is that weird because it sounds like he had a huge crush on her.

Ok - I listened to the JG interviews last night for the first time. I'm sorry but some things struck me as very strange.

I read the astro reading at http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/ (good reading btw) regarding Caylee. The astrologer theorizes based on her chart that Caylee's body was originally hidden in or under her playhouse in the backyard at the A's house and that Casey had a male accomplice who was a 'friend' that helped her. I agree:

Does ANYONE think it strange that JG IMMEDIATELY said 'her playhouse' when asked what he thought Casey may have done with Caylee if something had happened to her? Where would she hide Caylee's body -- his IMMEDIATE respone was 'HER PLAYOUSE' in the backyard at the As. That seemed to me to be an odd place to immediately come to mind. (Woods, River, Dump - those come to mind, but the PLAYHOUSE? to hide a body?? Odd) That keeps bugging me -- that and his overly confident and overly helpful attitude.

Just seems to me that he might be 'trying too hard' for a reason (to deflect attention away from him -- oh I'm so over the top helpful and honest don't look at me). His attitude also seems to be -- I'm LE - one of YOU guys...don't look at me. He's the one trying to 'rally the troops' and organize this and that and get 'their ' timeline straight according to the text messages he had with AH. It's just strange. Oh -- and he seemed nervous underneath it all to me. Tapping his hands on the table constantly.

Somewhere LE said they thought whoever helped her was very intellegent and possibly had a LE background. BINGO - how intuitive of them. I think he believes he's smarter than the average bear (policeman) like someone else we all know. Birds of a feather.

He gets my vote.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back