Who is the Mystery Man who came for Chili ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I bet it was Jay Bush! He's always looking for a secret recipe!

i want to know how casey knows it meant more to him than they would ever know; she must have known who it was because she didn't ask who....and who wouldn't ask what stranger is in your house eating chili at a time like this?

I know! Thank you guys so much, I've always wondered about this, too. (a) Would people let a stranger into their house at a time like this, wouldn't they be more aware than usual of stranger danger? Wouldn't they wonder whether anyone who even came near their house could have something to do with Caylee's disappearance? (b) Who was the guy, why was he there, why did he want in the house? Maybe just a well wisher, maybe just a person who wanted to pray with them, or maybe not. (c) Casey's comment about "I'm sure it meant more to him than you'll ever know" -- why would it mean so much to this person who supposedly isn't connected to Caylee? (d) had drifters/strangers been in or around the house before?

If this really was a stranger and they weren't suspicious of him and let him in to pray and have a meal, that really underlines for me how over trusting they were, just like when they ate those pizzas that were sent to them by strangers (as L Padilla described in his statement), and letting those friends and associates of Casey's into their house and even on the computer, etc.

Maybe it was Roy KronKs supervisor- Scot- who was the mystery visitor

yikes, or any of the meter reader group, especially if they'd worked that area before.....or what if it was KW, the guy who was documented hanging around the woods near the remains site in Aug and Oct?

You were a good sleuth to notice the same name appearing on the two profiles, Skeeter, so don't be embarrassed! If you don't use myspace you would have no idea who "Tom" is. I know when I started my page there I couldn't figure out who he was at first! :) ha ha (The sad thing is, I've been on myspace for ages now but when you mentioned a Tom Anderson being on both profiles, at first I didn't realize who you meant by that name and was all excited!!!) :)

I thought I posted this but I must have fallen asleep on the keyboard last night and deleted my post or something :), I was just going to say that I would think the police would have been very interested in anyone and everyone who was hanging around the Anthony home, calling them, or coming to visit the house, in case they were connected to the disappearance. If I were the A's I would have alerted the police to this guy immediately so they could pick him up for questioning. There is that phenomenon where criminals like to go by and visit or observe the scenes of crimes they've committed or the effects of their crimes, the reactions of the people, etc, sometimes even inserting themselves into the searches and so on. I guess it's a kind of voyeurism basically, or a way of reliving the crime. That's why police usually watch to see who comes by, who appears among volunteers, etc. If I were LE I would have been watching TL's place (though I guess he moved out of that apartment fairly soon), Fusian, Sawgrass, certainly the Anthony home, and a few other locales, checking into visitors, callers, volunteers, and lurkers. There's obviously also the consideration that a person coming to the house could tamper with evidence, get something from the house, leave something there, tamper with witnesses, or whatever. Not to mention that this could have been a dangerous person and the A's could have come to harm.

p.s. interesting thought about the timing of this visit and RK's calls to LE

To me it sounded like George and Casey were just being careful not to mention names because they didn't want their personal business recorded and later released to the media. I dont think it was a stranger at all. I have complete faith that LE has done a painstakingly thorough investigation. If the "chili-man" is significant in any way, I'm certain LE knows about it.

I hope so, Phumi. But there were so many people around Casey and Caylee preceding the disappearance and then around the matter afterward, we haven't heard about indepth investigation into even several key players and witnesses if you ask me, maybe more will come out, but it appears that the investigation was pretty limited into a lot of these people, just an interview basically in a lot of cases. I mean, giving a person a polygraph for example doesn't rule them out, it's not a scientific tool, yet it appears that some people might not have been investigated much at all simply because they "passed" a polygraph, without even being tested to see what meds were in their system while taking the poly, etc. Others were basically just interviewed, that's it, even though Caylee had actually spent time in their house or stayed in their house right before the disappearance. Some weren't even interviewed! So I don't know how much the chili guy was checked out, but hopefully he was!

and you could be right that he wasn't a stranger.

I hope so, Phumi. But there were so many people around Casey and Caylee preceding the disappearance and then around the matter afterward, we haven't heard about indepth investigation into even several key players and witnesses if you ask me, maybe more will come out or maybe the investigation was pretty limited into a lot of these people, just an interview basically in a lot of cases. I mean, giving a person a polygraph for example doesn't rule them out, it's not a scientific tool, yet it appears that some people might not have been investigated much at all simply because they "passed" a polygraph, not even tested to see what meds were in their system while taking the poly, etc. Others were basically just interviewed, that's it, even though Caylee had actually spent time in their house or stayed in their house right before the disappearance. So I don't know how much the chili guy was checked out, hopefully he was!

and you could be right that he wasn't a stranger.[/QUote

You're right, it would have been nice had the anothony's took a polygraph.

Wonder why they were too scared to take one?

I am not alone then. Always thought it was extremely strange that the Anthonys let a stranger into their home on that day when they still believed there was a plot and some stranger(s) had Caylee. I could not understand either why Casey wasn't questioning the heck out of them about this stranger. I used to take things at face value a lot easier before the Anthony family jaded my innocence.

Was it code? Who was the stranger? What I get from the exchange between parents and Casey is some under-the-radar type of communication, but about what is a mystery. If it was Trenton Duckett's father, Josh, they would have just said who - wouldn't they? Something to do with Ray Kronk? Why would they be wanting the body found then?

Like everything to do with this case, the truth has been warped by the Anthonys so that pretty much everything they do and say makes no sense to me. I'm sure they would have broke a polygraph machine, and sent the polygrapher running out of the room.

i always thought it was the young man from first baptist church of orlando who sang the most amazing voice of songs for the memorial. he was once in jail at 33rd street same as caseys in. he reformed and now teaches class at church and i do feel it was him. it may have been the initial meeting that prompted him to sing later at memorial. i believe he may have approached them as he is very into offering hope.

just imagining the things a normal person would say if their parents told them a stranger, some young guy with no family, had come to dinner at their house on Caylee's birthday while she's missing:

really?! What's his name? And you never met this guy before, or if you know him, where do you know him from? What did he look like? How did he make contact with you? What did he say? Describe him in great detail in case I've seen him anywhere before. Where does he live/work? What was he driving? Where did he go in the house? What did he do and say while he was there? Are you guys being careful to lock your doors? Please don't walk to your car by yourself after work mom, walk with friends. (etc, etc.)

I hope so, Phumi. But there were so many people around Casey and Caylee preceding the disappearance and then around the matter afterward, we haven't heard about indepth investigation into even several key players and witnesses if you ask me, maybe more will come out, but it appears that the investigation was pretty limited into a lot of these people, just an interview basically in a lot of cases. I mean, giving a person a polygraph for example doesn't rule them out, it's not a scientific tool, yet it appears that some people might not have been investigated much at all simply because they "passed" a polygraph, without even being tested to see what meds were in their system while taking the poly, etc. Others were basically just interviewed, that's it, even though Caylee had actually spent time in their house or stayed in their house right before the disappearance. Some weren't even interviewed! So I don't know how much the chili guy was checked out, but hopefully he was!

and you could be right that he wasn't a stranger.

Gosh seagull, I was under the impression that Caylee had not spent much time at anyones house in the week or so leading up to her disappearance. And then we have heard not a word of her being anywhere at all after George says he last saw them walk out the door. Am I mistaken? KC walks out the door "going to work" :rolleyes: and the next time she is seen a few hours later, she is strolling thru Blockbuster, like she doesn't have a care in the world. But there is NO Caylee with her. I can't even imagine how TL feels looking back now knowing that the hands he was holding in that video had IMO performed a murderous act on her innocent baby in the hours just prior.

As far as the chili guy goes, I can't imagine who he was/is, but the A's just don't strike me as the type to take in strangers off the street, unless maybe it was done for a reason benefiting them somehow. I have my ideas, but I'll let them stay ideas in my head for now!

bumpity bump bump for reference,clues, and Lord knows what else.

Isn't it nice when we are looking for old infomration and we have a separate thread for an obscure topic and don't have to go through 500 general discussion threads?
Just thought I would throw that in there.

bumpity bump bump for reference,clues, and Lord knows what else.

Isn't it nice when we are looking for old infomration and we have a separate thread for an obscure topic and don't have to go through 500 general discussion threads?
Just thought I would throw that in there.

As in........tags are a glorious thing?

ooops my bad....no tags.....all credit to JBean for finding it despite NO TAGS. Tag away folks tag away.

Anyone think it could have been Caylees dad? Just a thought because IMO Casey knows who it is just by the lack of curious conversation.

As in........tags are a glorious thing?

ooops my bad....no tags.....all credit to JBean for finding it despite NO TAGS. Tag away folks tag away.
title search is my function of choice. that is why we ask for titles that give a good idea of content.
I did a title search on the key term Chili. took about .02 seconds and voila. :)

Anyone think it could have been Caylees dad? Just a thought because IMO Casey knows who it is just by the lack of curious conversation.

IMO, Casey doesn't ask about him, because she doesn't care. She was already annoyed that she had missed the chili party, so I don't think she wanted to hear about a stranger that got to eat her share of the chili.

Her lack of reaction, or curiosity, as to the stranger that happens to be there on her "missing" daughter's birthday, was one of the things that helped convince me that there was never a kidnapper. She doesn't ask for his name, his description, nothing. They could have been talking about a stray dog the family took in, for the amount of interest that she showed.

What I found the most odd about the conversation is the apologetic tone I got from George, as if it admitting this might be something KC already knew about and would make her angry or be "misconshtrued". It would take away a little of the creep factor here.

Nearly 14 months later, I send you quote (and premonition) respect cecy, for the underlined above...

Sadly, nothing yet has reduced the bolded creep factor, IMO.

IMO, Casey doesn't ask about him, because she doesn't care. She was already annoyed that she had missed the chili party, so I don't think she wanted to hear about a stranger that got to eat her share of the chili.

Her lack of reaction, or curiosity, as to the stranger that happens to be there on her "missing" daughter's birthday, was one of the things that helped convince me that there was never a kidnapper. She doesn't ask for his name, his description, nothing. They could have been talking about a stray dog the family took in, for the amount of interest that she showed.

I have to agree with you. The main thing that stuck out for me in the chili party discussion was that the family and the unnamed guy got to have chili while KC rotted away in jail with her Bible. Amazing how all these jailbirds turn to their Bibles: KC, Ronald & Misty (of the Satsuma Five)..........

KC was more interested in missing the chili than anything else, if I recall. They had chili and she didn't. Boo-hoo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back