Who is the Mystery Man who came for Chili ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't know GA gave this guy the white sunglasses! You mean the white sunglasses that technically belong to Amy (bought with Amy's money)? The white sunglasses that should be locked up with the rest of the evidence against KC?

Of all things to give someone, why the white sunglasses? That seems really strange to me.
It is strange to me, too...since they are "evidence" in the check forgery case. I still don't understand why LE didn't collect those along with the shirt she wore into the jail!

Are you sure the man wasn't Geraldo? He seems to be pretty cozy with the A's and Casey's defense team now. Oh wait - they said young man didn't they? Oh well...there goes that theory. :crazy:

Why did I think that they were going to have Spaghetti and green beans because that was her favorite?

<snip>

I don't believe they invited anyone in to eat chili. There was no "young man", imo. There was something else they were trying to convey to Casey and her response tells me she "got it".

I never looked at it from that angle. I found it very, very odd that they would have done so, and this is an interesting thought.

Feel free to save me many hours of thought and guide me down the garden path towards enlightenment. What message do you think they were trying to convey? I have about 3 different scenarios in play in my head right now.

I didn't know GA gave this guy the white sunglasses! You mean the white sunglasses that technically belong to Amy (bought with Amy's money)? The white sunglasses that should be locked up with the rest of the evidence against KC?

Of all things to give someone, why the white sunglasses? That seems really strange to me.
I never heard that GA gave this guy the glasses. I do remember that he hung around the house a lot when the protestors were there and that he was adamant about KC being innocent. I think this might be him:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=33020049

I never looked at it from that angle. I found it very, very odd that they would have done so, and this is an interesting thought.

Feel free to save me many hours of thought and guide me down the garden path towards enlightenment. What message do you think they were trying to convey? I have about 3 different scenarios in play in my head right now.
Weren't the protestors still hanging around the house on that day??? Wouldn't someone/LE have noticed if someone else came into the house other than LA and Mallory??? I agree that it could be some sort of code but wouldn't they be concerned that LE might know they were lying?

Weren't the protestors still hanging around the house on that day??? Wouldn't someone/LE have noticed if someone else came into the house other than LA and Mallory??? I agree that it could be some sort of code but wouldn't they be concerned that LE might know they were lying?

oh my!! people are just speculating he's the young man who came to dinner, right??? that dude is a bit whacky, IMO. yikes!

I believe his name was Chris, IIRC.

I don't believe they invited anyone in to eat chili. There was no "young man", imo. There was something else they were trying to convey to Casey and her response tells me she "got it".

Josh D. did visit as I recall the photo of the hug with Cindy from him. He was there with someone else so it wasn't him either.

ETA: Chili has only one L! ;)

:waitasec: That is something I never even considered! :eek:

Any theory as to what they would be trying to let casey know?

LOL! What do YOU think Pink!:rolleyes:

What I found the most odd about the conversation is the apologetic tone I got from George, as if it admitting this might be something KC already knew about and would make her angry or be "misconshtrued". It gave me the same feeling I'd get hearing a guy who is trying to tell his wife that he is having lunch with an old college friend and it's just something innocent...really. I also got the sense that after they "came clean" about the little get together they had without her permission that she was giving it her sniffy little benediction with that bible-babble she spewed at the end.

It also makes sense that they were baiting her to see if she knew what they were talking about. I'd love to hear theories on that. It would take away a little of the creep factor here.

What I found the most odd about the conversation is the apologetic tone I got from George, as if it admitting this might be something KC already knew about and would make her angry or be "misconshtrued". It gave me the same feeling I'd get hearing a guy who is trying to tell his wife that he is having lunch with an old college friend and it's just something innocent...really. I also got the sense that after they "came clean" about the little get together they had without her permission that she was giving it her sniffy little benediction with that bible-babble she spewed at the end.

It also makes sense that they were baiting her to see if she knew what they were talking about. I'd love to hear theories on that. It would take away a little of the creep factor here.
cecy - I got the same exact impression as you...As if she had "caught them" out on something and they were coming clean. Very strange.

I think the young man who came to dinner was someone who wanted to pray with or talk religiously with the Anthony's. Casey has to always one-up or be a step ahead in her manipulations, so I believe that's why she started out the conversation talking about having read her Bible all day. She must have already known that the Anthony's were turning to God for help and that this man was coming to the house, so she tried to use it to her advantage. The wording that was used about the young man fits with religion. "his heart" "open our hearts" etc....

I am too tired to consider what they could have been trying to convey to Casey...let me think about it. It is hard to think A fam, you know? LOL

I think the young man who came to dinner was someone who wanted to pray with or talk religiously with the Anthony's. Casey has to always one-up or be a step ahead in her manipulations, so I believe that's why she started out the conversation talking about having read her Bible all day. She must have already known that the Anthony's were turning to God for help and that this man was coming to the house, so she tried to use it to her advantage. The wording that was used about the young man fits with religion. "his heart" "open our hearts" etc....

Oh that's a good assessment; makes sense. She is ever the little one-upmanship-ster.

Pink, I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that. It just looked like she was so enjoying holding her parents hostage with information or access to Caylee, especially that prim little dismissal at the end. "We are not TOO offended after all by our abject and worthless little minions". Yuk!

I know this is sort of off topic, but I have been waiting since August to bring it up. Great grandma made Caylee a peanut butter & jelly sandwich when Caylee visited in June because they were having chili. Cindy states she made chili for Caylee's b-day cause it was her favorite. Now I hardly imagine that by age 3 Caylee had eaten enough chili to acquire a taste for it in about 6 weeks. Just another of CA's little mistruth?

I have no idea who the mystery guy is, but possibly just like one of those guys that go door to door getting you to try and join their church. I think they were just incredibly upset and needed a distraction from it being Caylee's b-day, so invited him in to eat to have someone to talk to to get their minds off of Caylee for a little while.

Lol - tons of kids at that age love chilli.

I never heard that GA gave this guy the glasses. I do remember that he hung around the house a lot when the protestors were there and that he was adamant about KC being innocent. I think this might be him:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=33020049

That's him. I was just looking thorough some pictures that are on a news site, there was about 150 of them and some I had not seen before. There is a close up shot of him and the girl. It has both of there names listed and he is has the same white sunglasses in his hand. It was the day when her remains were founs or the day it was confirmed. Can't remember the webiste I was on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back