Who is the Mystery Man who came for Chili ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't been able to read all the thread yet, but I believe it's the guy that was having a melt down in front of the A house the day they found out it was Caylee's remains

Thanks, but JH isnt young. I would have thought GA would say " a gentleman." I got the impression he was speaking of someone maybe close in age to KC. I also dont think its Duckett b/c the A's had already said they were in ctc with him.

I was thinking it was Mark Lunsford. Something was said at one time about him visiting the Anthonys.

There is also a guy, sort of "young-ish" I guess, that has a memorial for missing children around his home. It sort of looks like a wall and each stone represents a different missing child. He has JonBenet Ramsey on there and Trenton Duckett and many others. I know it sounds a bit creepy, but the guy seemed very sincere. He said he created the wall so they would never be forgotten. I believe he was on Larry King and IIRC he mentioned he wanted to go see the Anthonys.

I haven't been able to read all the thread yet, but I believe it's the guy that was having a melt down in front of the A house the day they found out it was Caylee's remains
After taking so many screen-shots off the FOX WebCam of KB walking back and forth in front of the "A" home I did a little research on him back then.

I started with reading his MS page, then found other sites where he posted. He does enjoy the limelight and IF he was the one who dined with the family he told a falsehood in saying he had no family :)

This is why I think that it may be this Kalani guy that had the big confrontation in front of the Anthony house when they reported that the remains were those of Caylee. In the Aug 14 jail video, George states "A Young Man"....
Quote from Aug 14 jail conversation:

George asked Casey how she spent Sat ( Aug 9, Caylee's Birthday?) Upset that Cindy made chili.

Casey read the bible all day miserable was under the blankets all day. Claims she broke down for the first time, hearing about the fact that mom was making a bunch of chili and a bunch of people at the house upset her. going off on what people are telling her.

George calms Casey down, said it was just Cindy, Lee and himself at the house. Then he, claims that there was a young guy that just happen to call, came over, they didn't know him but that he was alone and wanted to come over they never met him they open their heart to him and let him come over. George said he was a nice guy and it was nice to get to know him....Casey said the bible states to love thy neighbour and share all they have.

Actually he said Himself Mum Lee and MALLORY

WTF is Mallory ??? (maybe the dog ?? ) LOL

And um yeah thats pretty much what i said , I didnt think i was realy missing anything ?

I think GA made the entire thing up........some poor stranger guy needed comfort....the benevolent A family shared their warm and happy home with him.....(gagging)....then, on cue, KC starts reciting the golden rule.....All for the media and public consumption!

Bunch of fakes!!

Doubt it was Mark Lunsford, he would not be called a "young man" I don't think.

There is also a guy, sort of "young-ish" I guess, that has a memorial for missing children around his home. It sort of looks like a wall and each stone represents a different missing child. He has JonBenet Ramsey on there and Trenton Duckett and many others. I know it sounds a bit creepy, but the guy seemed very sincere. He said he created the wall so they would never be forgotten. I believe he was on Larry King and IIRC he mentioned he wanted to go see the Anthonys.

I just read that article yesterday, his name was Donald Williams. This was written in Dec. and he says he has dropped a video off at the A's home. It doesn't say if he spent time with them.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-memorial2508dec25,0,6529620.story

I just read that article yesterday, his name was Donald Williams. This was written in Dec. and he says he has dropped a video off at the A's home. It doesn't say if he spent time with them.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-memorial2508dec25,0,6529620.story

Hmm I doubt its him he is 47...

Lovely thing to do but dont think I could have that at my front yard !

Can someone ring the media over there and ask them 'who is the mystery man as per the missing video Aug 14th'

LOL

Enquiring minds wanna know !!!

I'd say this sounds possible...

We have to remember, George said it was a "Young Man" also this was back last year in Aug...2008.
Key is Young Man.
Aug 2008 .
Someone Casey knew, because she didn't question who he was.

Actually he said Himself Mum Lee and MALLORY

WTF is Mallory ??? (maybe the dog ?? ) LOL

And um yeah thats pretty much what i said , I didnt think i was realy missing anything ?

You are correct, Mallory came over after for a bit.

After taking so many screen-shots off the FOX WebCam of KB walking back and forth in front of the "A" home I did a little research on him back then.

I started with reading his MS page, then found other sites where he posted. He does enjoy the limelight and IF he was the one who dined with the family he told a falsehood in saying he had no family :)

*bold mine

Interesting...so either this is not the mysterious stranger or it is and he's just another opportunist.

Madjgnlaw

LOL Now I cant quote a Edit sentence !!

But to answer your "she seems to be gone"

Gee I wonder why LOL wouldn't you get the flip out of there with all this crazy ness!

As KC would say "LOVE THY NEIGHBOR"...yeah whatever. No clue who the mystery man is but that is pretty brave of the A's considering all they crazy's that were floating around Hopespring Drive around this time.

I first thought it might have been JG who broke down and reached out on Caylee's birthday. But the part about no family kinda nixes that.

There isn't a lot said about it but many times people who have lost loved ones in this situation do tend to stick together to a point. They are the ones who know the pain at birthdays and holidays. And often they will reach out to others who are going through it for the first time. Duckett is kinda young to have realized and started doing that, but he has gone through a lot and had it done for him. He may have learned from it.

My vote would be for J. Duckett. And if it was JD then the part where KC says "it will mean more to him than you could ever know" is a slap in GA's face. She is telling him that she wishes she could have that sympathetic moment, but she doesn't get that from her family.

WTH :waitasec: Ummm, shouldn't those glasses be given to Amy H., or returned to Target?

Quick, someone check E-Bay to see if they are up for bid! LOL!:crazy:

That was my thought. How are they allowed to keep stolen merchandise, since it was paid for with a bad check she had no authority to write?????:waitasec:
Shouldn't the merchandise be returned to Target?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back