Who is the Mystery Man who came for Chili ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In light of recent information regarding MH wearing a wire, does anyone else think that he may be the guy who came for chili?

In light of recent information regarding MH wearing a wire, does anyone else think that he may be the guy who came for chili?

No, I don't believe it was Mark H..
..iirc he was the young man was a stranger and the A's invited him for chili around Caylee's birthday.

I thought it was the guy who was distraught on camera (River was consoling him) the day Caylee's remains were found.

I don't think so, he came back to Orlando in October, the young man chili escapade was told to Casey by George in the jail videos which were in the summer.

Hello all:)
I always thought it may be Kulani. The ICA supporter with the big white sunglasses.

I always thought it may be Kulani. The ICA supporter with the big white sunglasses.

I have to agree with you. Didn't GA say something like he was standing outside and they invited him in to have chili with them? IIRC it was in one of the jailhouse videos with KC.

Yeah, him or another hanger on. I never thought the issue had much import. Probably some random Anthony groupie of the moment.

I'd say it's a big nothing!

:twocents:I still think MH is the chili man. As he and ICA were in constant contact, perhaps he flew out to help her and to look for Caylee? Maybe he made the call to OCSO from Orlando, did the chili meal with wire tap. Based off the wire tap, he would then be flown out to testify at the grand jury, right:waitasec:why did ICA not ask any questions about the mystery chili guest:banghead: I can't see the anthony's letting any stranger in their house, especially during that time period, they must have know about him, but again how do they keep anything like this a secret in that family.....

I have no idea and had forgot about MM. HMMM wonder it Jermey for Haleigh Cummings case?

I have no idea and had forgot about MM. HMMM wonder it Jermey for Haleigh Cummings case?

Jeremy who?

And why would someone from the Haleigh case, which has nothing to do with Caylee's case, come to have dinner at the Anthony's?

The timing is right for Mark Hawkins, but the bigger question to me is, why didn't Casey ask George, "Who are you referring to? Who is it that came to dinner?"

Jeremy who?

And why would someone from the Haleigh case, which has nothing to do with Caylee's case, come to have dinner at the Anthony's?

The timing is right for Mark Hawkins, but the bigger question to me is, why didn't Casey ask George, "Who are you referring to? Who is it that came to dinner?"

Because a lot players involve in Caylee's case also show up or should I say insert their self in Haleigh Cummings. IMO

Jeremy help open the Haleighbug Center! He also show up out no where.

Could be Mark Hawkins?

Because a lot players involve in Caylee's case also show up or should I say insert their self in Haleigh Cummings. IMO

Jeremy help open the Haleighbug Center! He also show up out no where.

Could be Mark Hawkins?

Thanks, but again, Jeremy who, please?

I followed only a small part of the Haleigh case, and this Jeremy isn't ringing a bell.

ETA: By "who", I mean, is this Jeremy person just a random citizen, or is he someone of importance, professional, or what?

Jeremiah Regan he was the event planner. I would have to go back further..

But now that I sitting here thinking about it. It could been Josh Duckett (who became friends with George)

I always thought it was Mr Duckett, nothing to base this on though.

I haven't read this thread in forever, but I thought it was that Kalani guy. The one who made a dramatic scene in front of the A home specifically for the cameras when Caylee's remains were found. He was hanging out with River...or whatever her real name is.

Too many <unusual people> to remember in this case.

I have been asking this question since I saw the tape and noone seemed to have an answer. I thought that it may be the father too but some suggest that it was JH. I just thought that it was odd that this "mystery man" came to visit on CAYLEE's B-DAY of all days.

Bumping this post, as some have wondered after the March 2/3/4 hearings and the revelation that Mark Hawkins wore a wire to JB's office and to the Anthony's... if he could have been mystery chili man.

(ETA: Prior to this I always assumed chili-man was Kalani too. FWIW.)

Bumping this post, as some have wondered after the March 2/3/4 hearings and the revelation that Mark Hawkins wore a wire to JB's office and to the Anthony's... if he could have been mystery chili man.

(ETA: Prior to this I always assumed chili-man was Kalani too. FWIW.)

GA is explaining to KC in the jail tape who he is. KC knows who Mark Hawkins is. I believe someone said it was Kalani. George describes him as a very nice person who is very supportive.

I don't think it was him because in one of the tapes he talks to her about meeting Josh Duckett. So it wouldn't make sense to then talk about a "nice young man". He would just say Josh Duckett came over. IMO

the one thing that made me think it was josh duckett was that george said "...this person had NO FAMILY..." i assume however, that he has parents and other family members but HIS family is essentially no more.

As some have also mentioned, it is strange that Casey doesn't ask any questions about the mystery man, and, George offers nothing up aside from inviting him in to eat with them.

The reason Casey doesn't ask any questions, IMO, is cause she already knew about it.
Letter's were already being secretly passed between them, or, Baez told her about it.

Otherwise, she would have been a nervous nilly wanting to everything about who he was, what he wanted and what was said - and not because he may have been the evil kidnapper either.

And, as far as the Anthony's "inviting" anyone into their home out of the goodness of their hearts = they can sell that to someone else also IMO.
These people that took hammers and hoses after anyone that dared to cross their crime scene tape, inviting a stranger into their home??

A stranger, when Casey had them believing that everyone's life's were in possible danger, and that was why she couldn't talk.

A stranger, when the Anthony's have never trusted anyone before in their entire life's??

Nope, not biting on that one - didn't then, and certainly am not now either for that matter.

As far as it being Mark Hawkin's, not sure.
If it was, then, I would think that they would have been really suspious of him returning in October again, so soon, esp with him being military.

If it were me, and it was Mark Hawkin's on Caylee's birthday, I would be wondering what and why he is back again in October.
And, I would be on my guard, really, really on my guard around him ~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back