who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think its makenzie only because le involved seem to think our jane doe is closer to the older end of the age scale....also, the pair in the vehicle met jane doe in a convenience store - apparently that's where the "ride went down" ......

If this doe is Mackenzie then the doe is only 11 years old. This seems unlikly to me. I do think there is a good resembalance but it is probably just coincidental.

mjak

The Princess Doe in the poste mortem pic looks young, but there is no way she is 11. I agree with mjak, and I don't think Mackenzie is a match, unfortunately.

Lion

From the posting I am looking at, Mackenzie's birthday is listed as 8/18/86 which would have made her 12 1/2 at the time Maricopa Jane Doe was found. Unless her birthday is listed differently elsewhere?

Amazing that you would bump this...I just rec'd a tip on my myspace page...need to investigate, the picture looks good, but not sure yet about stats...will update y'all as soon as I can.

I have not given up on this girl!

its sooo hard to tell for me..I'll see little things that look similar then other things dont look quite the same lol....

Kaylenbabysims, I agree that there are a lot of similarities and some overall differences. I would like to see more pictures of Ekaterina. It looks like Ekaterina's eyebrows are closer together, but maybe it's all in the angle? Christine2448, I would definitely suggest contacting the Monterey Police to suggest a match. Although when I tried to contact another police department to suggest that they consider Makenzie Rae Newman as a match, the response was less than enthusiastic about even hearing who I thought might match who. It says a lot to me about why there are so many unidentified people.

If you look at I'm not convinced that all of what you are seeing is scarring.

If you look at the left side of her mouth (right side in the picture), you can see that the teeth are missing, so I think that the distortion there is a combination of swelling and abrasion. I think that the top layer of skin on the lip and around the mouth there may simply have abraded off.

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

here's a link... to her dental chart. (hope its right) http://www.identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=53

hopefully it goes through if not if you go here http://www.identifyus.org/ and search up female/AZ her info pops up..

I still cant figure out whats going on by the poor girls mouth.. I was wondering if life saving devices or whatever where taped on or something, maybe it would make her skin around her mouth look like that? :confused:

Kaylenbabysims thank you for the link. So according to this, http://www.identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=53 does it indicate that she was not missing any teeth post or antemortem? It looks to me that on her left side, her tongue is pushing out, covering the teeth. Here is the legend I found regarding the notations: N=Natural tooth, no filling. F=Filling. I=Impacted, and O= Other features such as root canal. I have no idea what the Dental Comments mean, though. Anyone?

I think dental comments are just listing the teeth with the Fillings and maybe Fillings/other :confused:

Yeah its so hard to tell, it looks like a tongue in the picture.. I did write and ask about her teeth (any details that would help) and never got a response so who knows :confused:

Don't know, ihadcabinfever, she was dropping off her child. I think her missing the date must be really close.

I see that too. It makes me think that it is most likely not an issue of anyone looking for her because the scars are so unique they'd have found her by now. I also notice that her nose appears to have been broken. I thought about the fall from the vehicle, but wouldn't her nose be more swollen, scraped, bruised or something, if it had happened the day before? With so many scars on the face I wonder if there are scars anywhere else on the body? Does anyone recognize this type of scarring? Could it be a result of an automobile accident? What about some sort of explosion? Or does it look like knife wounds? Do the scars appear to have been attended to by a professional? Or do they appear to have been treated "at home". I have many questions for LE. The tattoo and the belly piercing throw me off though. It makes me think she was around other young people and influences and makes me wonder why no one would remember her.

I've seen scars similar to these before, and they were from a dog attack. Not just a simple bite, but a mauling. The dog attacked the child's face and nearly tore the his lips off. Doctors had to literally sew his lips back on, and they were very misshapen even years later. He also had extensive facial scarring. Many of the scars where long thin lines, and other scars had a more mangled look. The scars on this poor girl reminded me immediately of a dog bite/attack. For some reason, dogs aften attack the face. Just a thought.

Do you think this missing girl resembles her? I do.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2311dfoh.html

WHen I googled this girls name this page came up

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=3440165

"Kellie Benavidez Date of Birth - 10/29/82 Date Missing - 12/28/98 Missing from - Kansas, Ohio L.E.A. - Seneca County Sheriff Dept Contact - Det. K.P. Reinbolt.
Kellie is a white female, 5'2 tall, weighs 140 pounds, has straight brown hair and blue eyes. She has a tattoo on her right arm of a cross with a rose and the word MOM underneath. She was last seen wearing baggy jeans, a red t-shirt, a long black leather coat and a blue hat.

Circum - Kellie's family originally thought she left home to be with some friends in San Benito, Texas. Recently, however, information leads her family to believe that Kellie may be somewhere in Kentucky."

I still cant figure out whats going on by the poor girls mouth.. I was wondering if life saving devices or whatever where taped on or something, maybe it would make her skin around her mouth look like that? :confused:

I hadn't even thought of that, excellent theory about the mouth.

Quote from webpage
She later died in the hospital in Scottsdale.

Which means she did receive medical care after the accident and could line up with the theory of the markings on her mouth face, maybe? Tape, impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member