Who is Vasco Thompson?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm worried though because if the DT puts this witness up the JURY just might bust out laughing at the DT and then a mistrial will be called.

That should be funny,but it would not surprise,sadly. Nothing in this case surprises me,anymore.
Bobby Ewing coming back from the dead....that was a surprise.

Will you guys stop being so funny? I'm trying to eat popcorn here...

24v1pqa.jpg

Oh REALLY Mr. Baez???

Poor adorable HHJP. I hope he gets a chance to take a long vacation when this mess is over.

I am SO looking forward to the DT CIC starting tomorrow. I am not going to give JB the power to ruffle my feathers. I will however, give him the power to get me to laugh until I bust my Depends. J/K .... no I not.

Remember starting tomorrow these golden rules for ones survival:

1. There will be no drinking of any kind while on the keyboard, JB will NOT pay for replacements.
2. Potty breaks only allowed during "special" breaks
3. Only throwing of soft pillows is allowed in the vicinity of big screen TVs
4. Controlled language if small ones are in direct ear shot
5. Let'er rip if no small ones in direct ear shot
6. All liquids are permitted during lunch recess to give fortitude for the afternoon session
7. Spot clean while sidebars occur
8. Ignore the THs
and finally give thanks to ICA for choosing JB to represent her. Best move this chick has ever made.

I'm worried though because if the DT puts this witness up the JURY just might bust out laughing at the DT and then a mistrial will be called.

JB: Your Honor we request a mistrial
HHJP: On what grounds Mr Baeeeez
JB: The jury is laughing at us

Choking hazard.....please stop and go to soft foods until your interview with Vinnie is concluded. :rocker:

I just read the criminal record for V. Thompson in todays current news thread.

This guy should still be in prison in my opinion. This guy is right up Baez's alley in my opinion.

I hope I don't get into trouble for saying this but I have to wonder what the defense gave to V. Thompson in exchange for whatever he is compelled to say.

He refused to speak with them. :waitasec:

JB getting exactly what he wants, time to get this out via tweets I think

AZ - you need to shoot an email over to Mr. Lippman.....he's really the only one who needs to know. Just sit back and wait, and watch, and eat popcorn!!

HELLOOOOO, JB!!! :seeya: Read this thread before you embarrass yourself further and tick off a criminal in the process, OK?

This is too hilarious. If only JB had known to mention this latest character in his OS!

Honestly, through the past 3 years, I've never been a huge fan of GA or CA, but I've just got to say...I don't know how in the world GA is going to get past all of this crap. That poor man. He has been through hell and it keeps getting worse for him. I can't imagine what else they are going to try to do to ruin his reputation and his life.

AZ - you need to shoot an email over to Mr. Lippman.....he's really the only one who needs to know. Just sit back and wait, and watch, and eat popcorn!!

I sooo agree.. if anyone needs to know the most it is George and Cindy Anthony!

((((aside: um Miss James.. you owe me a new computer chair and a new pair of shorts after your little bobbie euwing comment)))

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

We all know what they haven't been doing in the past 3 years! Haven't they had a fair amount of time to "investigate" this guy, since they are saying VT wouldn't talk to them! AZlawyer, is there a reason why he would wait?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back