Who is Vasco Thompson?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Their next witness will be Cabeza de Vaca Johnson.

OMG! Now I know I've broken a rib from laughing! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Shall we keep it going?

Ponce de Leon Williams? :waitasec:

Vasco Thompson, huh?

Do you think this is what Jose Baez meant when he and Geraldo Rivera spoke and Geraldo posted this on his facebook account? -

"the court broke for lunch I spoke with defense attorney Baez who said the prosecution case held no surprises. Will your case have surprises I asked. "Lots of them," he said confidently. Court resumes at 1:10pm ET."- GR"

If so...its a pathetic surprise.

(and Hey everyone :seeya: I'm new to posting here, not new to reading here though)

:welcome: :seeya:

Get down!!!
:great:

I told my DH he better not ever go missing. My mother (who posts on another forum about this stuff) were laughing quite hard over this.

And I've told my husband I know how to get rid of him and also not leave any evidence ~

Course, if he ever notices that my laptop is gone, that would be a dead give away for him ~:floorlaugh:

Cell phone, off and at home for weeks.:rocker:

HLN slowly backing away from the VT story.
A blond on VP show said it was: A contrived distraction
IMO

I must be missing something. Whatever happened to Caylee dying on June 16th in the pool?
Can we spell desperation?

PS- I'm sick of this...this girl needs to be held accountable for her actions. Her daughter is dead and her father had NOTHING to do with it!

Everyone knows, also can someone give me readers digest of how AZ debunked this? (Preferably AZLawyer). So I get it right.

Sure. I saw the calls and texts in George's cell phone records:

George called 407-4*5-3082 on July 9, 2008 when he had to drive down to Celebration, FL for an assignment for his brand-new job that started July 7 (Andrews International). Then George texted the number July 14 at 10:22 am, when he was supposed to be travelling again for an assignment but supposedly was thwarted by a traffic accident (that's another sleuthing story in itself). George received a short (12-character) response text from this number at 1:32 pm, and responded again by text at 2:49 pm. The number then called George July 19 at 11:08 am--probably George's work trying to figure out when and if he would be returning to his job--and texted him on July 24 at 5:32 pm.

If you look up the number in SOME public record databases, it comes up as belonging to Vasco Thompson. But if you look up Vasco Thompson, much more often you find the number 407-2*6-3082 (and once it showed up as 407-2*6-3802). So more than likely this is VT's real number, and there was a screw-up at some point that caused the "4*5" number to get associated with him.

I bet if someone reminds George that he was communicating with his employer at the time about travelling for assignments, he would remember who it was. For that matter, maybe the person still has that same phone number and would answer if someone called.

I tried to PM you the complete # but you are not set to accept PMs.

Where do i find Hornsby on wesh at 5:30? just the regular news? Thanks

Even if I were to entertain the thought that George hired someone to kidnap Caylee and it "snowballed out of control," HOW did a dead Caylee end up in the trunk of the car that Casey had sole possession of??

Since when did 'hired' kidnappers leave traces laying around like cell phone activity that can be traced? duh

Obviously a recent brainiac idea for the DT to try and link GA or this would have been found back when Websleuthers found it.

I'm calling AZLawyer. I live in Phoenix and I may, at some point, need an attorney who can explain to LE why I have searches on my computer for chloroform, neck-breaking, house-hold weapons, shovels, etc. :angel:

LOL, call her as a witness ~ not a lawyer. I'm sure it will be much cheaper that way.

A poster on another board claims that a receipt was taken from the Anthony house as discovery, made out to this man, and that he had installed a hot water heater in the home about two weeks before the murder. Where is this coming from????

:laughcry::laughcry:
The Twilight Zone.

Snipped by me.

:floorlaugh:

That might be the single most hysterical response I've ever seen.

Ah I so :heartbeat: you guys.

Sure. I saw the calls and texts in George's cell phone records:

George called 407-4*5-3082 on July 9, 2008 when he had to drive down to Celebration, FL for an assignment for his brand-new job that started July 7 (Andrews International). Then George texted the number July 14 at 10:22 am, when he was supposed to be travelling again for an assignment but supposedly was thwarted by a traffic accident (that's another sleuthing story in itself). George received a short (12-character) response text from this number at 1:32 pm, and responded again by text at 2:49 pm. The number then called George July 19 at 11:08 am--probably George's work trying to figure out when and if he would be returning to his job--and texted him on July 24 at 5:32 pm.

If you look up the number in SOME public record databases, it comes up as belonging to Vasco Thompson. But if you look up Vasco Thompson, much more often you find the number 407-2*6-3082 (and once it showed up as 407-2*6-3802). So more than likely this is VT's real number, and there was a screw-up at some point that caused the "4*5" number to get associated with him.

I bet if someone reminds George that he was communicating with his employer at the time about travelling for assignments, he would remember who it was. For that matter, maybe the person still has that same phone number and would answer if someone called.

I tried to PM you the complete # but you are not set to accept PMs.

Great work, seriously AZ

And I'm sure that LE/SA has the actual texts which will, no doubt back up the conversations much better than a verbal conversation/recollection would have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back