Who is Vasco Thompson?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember how HHJBP was so mad when that one juror tried to get out of jury duty and he whopped him with that fine......I would love it if in the morning he asked Baez to bring his "investigator" into court and called him on the carpet to ask him if he brought his check book with him b/c he was going to be owing the JAC some money.

How could the DT plan to call this guy if he is going to say he has no idea about any of this? Wouldn't they have deposed him and found that out already?

Ok so wait- the media is still reporting this as fact? They haven't been clued in that they're making a big mistake?

JVM, NG, DD, JB are not live, they are pre-recorded shows hours earlier than the first broadcast on the East Coast.

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

bbm

If you (we?) knew about this back in 2008-2009 how is it the defense is just NOW claiming they found out about him thru their investigator=why it's coming in so late?

eta..AZ! You help members like me (who took a break & missed some very imp doc dumps) so much..Thank You!

Lisa Bloom, who I really like, has been taken in by this Vasco fiasco. Darnnnn...

Ok so wait- the media is still reporting this as fact? They haven't been clued in that they're making a big mistake?

Oh I think some of them have. Right now it's just a better story to link George with a convicted felon. But I'm cynical, so I could be wrong.

I just had a horrible, horrible thought amidst all the crazy...what if this guy could be bought?

AZLawyer - please come fish me out of this forboding feeling I just got...save me, please! Tell me how this isnt possible.

I feel sympathy for this guy.. here's someone who made a mistake a long time ago, served his time, is trying to get back on his feet and keep his nose clean. Then out of the blue, this DT starts calling, wanting interviews..etc. He doesn't need this? Its extremely difficult to recover from past mistakes like this. Now to have one of the biggest cases implicate him in such a manner?

I realize how hilarious this would make the DT look in court..but look at what they just did to this guy.. opening a wound when they had no logical sense to go there.

What the hell does it have to do with an accidental drowning anyway? I don't get it. Am I missing something? There was no kidnapping. What can the DT be hoping to get out of it?

My guess is the DT is going to put up as many alternate theories as they can to create reasonable doubt. It's their only chance! Drowning, sexual abuse, ex-con kidnapper called 24 hours before child is reported missing (although not sure how they tie that in the to previous 31 days?), suspicious meter reader visiting site of remains several times, etc. They just need create enough doubt....

I'm still waiting for my friend request to be approved. :D

Me too! LOL! One of my friends was already accepted, and she said last night that he must not have anything better to do. She was watching his new friends pop up on her wall. What a loser...

I just had a horrible, horrible thought amidst all the crazy...what if this guy could be bought?

AZLawyer - please come fish me out of this forboding feeling I just got...save me, please! Tell me how this isnt possible.

If he says he was involved, he could spend the rest of his life in prison. I doubt he'll want to take that chance..jmo.

If he says he was involved, he could spend the rest of his life in prison. I doubt he'll want to take that chance..jmo.

Ok - taking a small breath....what if he says 'he called asking me to _________ and I said "no".'

I know I have to be careful what I say exactly and I am ONLY SPECULATING the lengths some may go to get one in the "win" column.

I'm still waiting for my friend request to be approved. :D

OMG I just spewed soda on myself!

BAHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

George Anthony's lawyer lashes out about 'newly' discovered defense witness

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/263420/george-anthony-statement?cmpid=caseytwitter

This simply appears to be another attempt by the defense to attack my client. Mr. Anthony has and will continue to maintain the position that he had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony, or any of the events that occurred afterward regarding the actions of the Defendant Casey Anthony established by the State of Florida in the presentation of their case.

BBM

I think GA is fed up....you know they had to approve this press release before it was sent out....he let Lippman refer to ICA as Defendant Casey Anthony.

Me too! LOL! One of my friends was already accepted, and she said last night that he must not have anything better to do. She was watching his new friends pop up on her wall. What a loser...

I guess I should feel dejected that he hasn't accepted me as a friend. But :floorlaugh:

How could the DT plan to call this guy if he is going to say he has no idea about any of this? Wouldn't they have deposed him and found that out already?

My guess is that the defense is grasping at straws so they have to talk about their witnesses before they actually depose 'em just so they can have somebody shaking in their boots! LOL.

According to Baez, they only recently found out about him through the investigators, but if AZlawyer says they investigated Thompson and the phone calls back in 2008-2009, what planet has Baez's investigator been on?

HELLOOOOO, JB!!! :seeya: Read this thread before you embarrass yourself further and tick off a criminal in the process, OK?

Thanks, AZ. Hope he takes the advice of an experienced sane attorney. Otherwise he may be looking over his shoulder for yrs to come. :floorlaugh:

Tell your friend to post a video "Breaking News! Casey Confesses" and then Rick-Roll him.

At least Rick Astley wouldnt tell a lie and hurt him. Or give him up for that matter, run around, dessert him...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back