Who is Vasco Thompson?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lippman-GA absolutely does not know VT.

Number is similar to GA's former employer (maybe) according to Lipman, they are researching it now but GA does not know who he is.

Defense has had records for 3 years and doesn't know why they're bringing it up now according to Lippman. He said the defense should have run all the numbers 3 years ago.

GA/CA have not been notified by defense yet if they'll be called tomorrow.

Don't know if it means anything but Lippman is wearing a purple tie.

The Anthony's do not want ICA put to death.

Short interview.

IMO

I think there's an 'Investigator' looking for a new job tonight.... what a doofus investigation he ran. Calling several WS members who had searched with TES and fraudulently telling them he was calling from the OC Courthouse for a start, and now this...

Probably no chance. Too bad, because it would have been SOOOOO funny. :)

I think so too.

Unfortunately this wil probably turn into another "urban legend" like the smell in the trunk being from rotted pizza. :maddening:

Years from now, TH's such as AL, LKB, Wendy Murphy, Jayne <modsnip>, and heaven forbid Jose Baez will look back and remind viewers that the Big, Bad State and the Biased HHJP prevented info that could have been exculpatory from being heard in ICA's case. :banghead:

There will always be that segment of the misinformed or the casual case follower that will perpetuate such "urban legends".

No and Baez with Casey looking over his shoulder was on his blackberry after losing their motion today. She was looking kind of amused. Sad to say I think Baez hopes that there is a tainted jury in some way. The team of Geraldo, LBK and others have done a good job of floating mis-information since this trial started.

1. I think someone doesn't give 'idiot bloggers' enough credit.

2. Did someone steal a brilliant poster(s) work for a ploy.

3. Will he say tomorrow nothing was filed by this office.

4. Does anyone else smell a bar complaint?????

5. AZ -------- or RH -------> if 'someone' tried to pull a hoax what if anything can be done? Sure seems like some ethics committee would frown. ????

I believe it will be quite tense tomorrow morning from the moment HHJBP intones "Mr. Baez...."

OMG, you have to be kidding! :eek:

Not kidding. Around 8:15. Guess he didn't have anything important to do. Must have a darn good case, already in the can! (ok, so maybe can isn't a good word to use, considering...)

I think so too.

Unfortunately this wil probably turn into another "urban legend" like the smell in the trunk being from rotted pizza. :maddening:

Years from now, TH's such as AL, LKB, Wendy Murphy, Jayne Whinetraub, and heaven forbid Jose Baez will look back and remind viewers that the Big, Bad State and the Biased HHJP prevented info that could have been exculpatory from being heard in ICA's case. :banghead:

There will always be that segment of the misinformed or the casual case follower that will perpetuate such "urban legends".

All too true.

Not kidding. Around 8:15. Guess he didn't have anything important to do. Must have a darn good case, already in the can! (ok, so maybe can isn't a good word to use, considering...)

Wow. That is hard to grasp. :gasp:

can=toilet ... in our home :floorlaugh:

WAIT A MINUTE -- there is no time stamp on this document............I went to get it to link it to you as more than a bug, but has anyone seen one with the docket stamp?
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28246998/detail.html

Oh I know what you are saying, and I really wasn't trying to minimize this info, but I am as certain as can be that he threw gas on the fire to one of his preferred media buddies to get the info public as soon as possible.

I don't think the timing was a coincidence.

Thanks for posting that. Now this will have to go before JP before he is actually "officially" added to the DT's witness list right? It seems to me that the state may very well have seen this coming as Mr. Thompson contacted LE himself because of the PI's attempt to speak with him. Doesn't sound like a man trying to hide anything to me. I predict that the PT are having a good laugh over this!

Well, think about it. If this guy is on parole/probation or is just trying to turn his life around...he sure doesn't want anything to do with a kidnapping/murder of a child. I'd call LE too!

I think there's an 'Investigator' looking for a new job tonight.... what a doofus investigation he ran. Calling several WS members who had searched with TES and fraudulently telling them he was calling from the OC Courthouse for a start, and now this...

Speaking of their investigators... I recall that he fired DC. Do you recall who any other investigators were? I got one of those calls, but I can't remember the name of the person who called. At the time, I wish I had written it down.

TIA

Not me, I have an alibi. I was at Fusion with Zanny at a Hot Body Contest. EVERYONE saw me there. :innocent:

Aahhh, so YOU'RE the 10 that won...Zanny came in 3rd (she forgot to straighten her hair). Had pics on my cell, but it fell into the toilet (shot girls are GOOD there, don't know what hit me)...

Well, think about it. If this guy is on parole/probation or is just trying to turn his life around...he sure doesn't want anything to do with a kidnapping/murder of a child. I'd call LE too!

If I knew what I know about this case, yes, I don't think I'd welcome them.

Oh how Iornic Ironic to see an "idiot blogger" bring the DT to its knees? :giggle:

WAIT A MINUTE -- there is no time stamp on this document............I went to get it to link it to you as more than a bug, but has anyone seen one with the docket stamp?
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28246998/detail.html

Oh I know what you are saying, and I really wasn't trying to minimize this info, but I am as certain as can be that he threw gas on the fire to one of his preferred media buddies to get the info public as soon as possible.

I don't think the timing was a coincidence.

JB has history of leakage, motions that is. BUT he hates WFTV. Wonder where they got it from.

I love me some AZLawyer:) Seriously, if I ever move to AZ and find myself in a criminal situation I'm calling you.

Time to jump over to the HLN thread and view my eye candy. This thread is moving so fas, I'll have to read 20 pages when I get back. carry on, I changed my depends.

I love me some AZLawyer:) Seriously, if I ever move to AZ and find myself in a criminal situation I'm calling you.

Just don't ask her to guest lecture on early world exploration.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?
Back