Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope this VT guy doesn't make up something against George in an attempt to get out of some trouble he may gotten himself into. Hopefully no one would be paying him to say things, as I've suspected with a few others that have popped up in all this.

Sadly this is just the "circus type environment" that I was afraid we would all be witness to. The very same words the defense has used over and over when they refer to this case.
By watching this trial I have learned allot! I am so bothered that it is legal for the defense to say what every they want to in opening statements and it becomes a matter of record. I have wondered is this what some are referring to when they say our system?
I do understand the defense has a job to do to the absolute best of their ability. However is there no ethical line in the sand that they should know NOT to cross!?
This new witness is so unsavory and this tactic is disgusting to me! pitiful and a huge waste of the courts time!

Because JB just thought of it. :floorlaugh:

So that's what Dorthy Clay Sims was doing this morning while out of court.........quickly trying to come up with a defense!

:floorlaugh:

Lord help us all - 1/2 of us will be in rehab, and the other 1/2 in rubber rooms rocking back n' forth by the time the DT has rested.

Mel

What I hope is that they bring this guy before the jury and the state knocks it so far out of the ballpark that the jury is disgusted beyond all belief and no longer considers manslaughter as an option.

The bottom line is if this does come in to court, which I doubt. JB will be looking for a career in politics, ICA will be in the license plate section being creative and CM will be writing his Memoirs.

I don't post a lot but I do read a lot here, and want to say this thread has given me the giggles :yes: Thank you all!! :floorlaugh:

Right, Judge Perry will be livid.
He'll have tonight to get to the bottom of this latest fiasco.
His research team is top-notch IMO
I feel so sorry for JB and Company-NOT

IMO

BBM.

I don't think he has a team who does his research. I'm pretty sure HHJP does his OWN research. He might get assists but I get the feeling he rather enjoys finding his own case law and information.

Well, now we know what JB's doing with the Magic I-Phone all day -- looking for his next "source" for motions.

Upon his defeat in court today, and his playing on his phone at the same time, I wonder who's ear he was putting this little "bug" into?

Oh nice, this guy lives in Orlando and isn't in jail. He was released in 2004.

In one fell swoop, this guy's life has just been ruined. Look what happened to Zenaida!

Good job, DT - good job :( Who's next (the plumber or tree-trimmer, as Nancy Grace just said).

Mel

According to Anthony's attorneys, Vasco Thompson, who currently lives in Orlando, had unexplained communications with George Anthony.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28246219/detail.html

I'm just gobsmacked! The DT leaked this all over the place today after their failed attempt at an acquittal (as if THAT was ever gonna happen).

Jose can't wait to get this name before the jury, and I bet my hat, I'll eat my hat, that Your Honour is gonna give him a smackdown!

AZ Lawyer - can you answer this for me? The DT can't start adding witnesses after the SA has presented their case...right? The SA hasn't even had an opportunity to look into this guy.

:sick:

Mel

They can try...but HHJP will want a good reason for the late disclosure, and the SA will get a chance to look into it first.

Dr. Fessel,

I fear you may be adding several new lines to your sig by the end of this week.:floorlaugh:

I'm just gobsmacked! The DT leaked this all over the place today after their failed attempt at an acquittal (as if THAT was ever gonna happen).

Jose can't wait to get this name before the jury, and I bet my hat, I'll eat my hat, that Your Honour is gonna give him a smackdown!

AZ Lawyer - can you answer this for me? The DT can't start adding witnesses after the SA has presented their case...right? The SA hasn't even had an opportunity to look into this guy.

:sick:

Mel
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28246998/detail.html

court document

((mel.. read back from page one... no worries:crazy:))

Ok- I don't see anywhere in those links where this VT guy says he contacted LE?

OK AZ,

What's the bottom line? What are the chances that Vasco Thompson will ever sit in the witness box with the jury present? Will they hear anything about him?

Assuming, of course, that the DT goes ahead and tries to still have him testify (because they have nothing else). :loser:

I know this isn't the "Ask the Lawyer" thread, but it IS on topic.

Oh nice, this guy lives in Orlando and isn't in jail. He was released in 2004.

In one fell swoop, this guy's life has just been ruined. Look what happened to Zenaida!

Good job, DT - good job :( Who's next (the plumber or tree-trimmer, as Nancy Grace just said).

Mel

According to Anthony's attorneys, Vasco Thompson, who currently lives in Orlando, had unexplained communications with George Anthony.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28246219/detail.html

I was thinking about this earlier. Yes, he was convicted, but he did his time. Been out since '04. Hopefully has a job, and has made a new life for himself. Might even have a family now. And in 12 hours, has gone from living his life, to having his mug shot shown on NG, HLN and who knows where else.

This slimy DT will ruin many before this is all over... very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21
Back