Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wah, huh?

Records show four calls between Caylee's grandfather and Thompson on July 14, 2008 — a day beforeCindy Anthony reported Caylee's disappearance to theOrange County Sheriff's Office.

Hold the fort! The judge hasn't even approved this "witness" and I use the term very loosely.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-19-20110615,0,4375972.story

So why wasn't this guy mentioned in openings? Why was he added just today (oh, wait, remember - the promise not to ambush the SA)?

Yah, this kinda upsets me. I just can't get over their antics.

MOO

Mel

Because JB just thought of it. :floorlaugh:

Don't forget this might have to be retried so why not poison some potential jurors.

I don't think Judge Perry is going to like this one little bit and I hope he lowers the boom on Jose.

Right, Judge Perry will be livid.
He'll have tonight to get to the bottom of this latest fiasco.
His research team is top-notch IMO
I feel so sorry for JB and Company-NOT

IMO

I think we all need to be careful. Any one of us could be named suspect at any minute.

:gasp:

Not me, I have an alibi. I was at Fusion with Zanny at a Hot Body Contest. EVERYONE saw me there. :innocent:

A couple of public records databases do. But these databases are notoriously inaccurate. Entries in these databases are the kind of thing you would want to double-check before announcing them as part of the most-watched murder trial in the nation.

I used to work for a major telecommunications company beginning with the letter "A". I was in their online yellowpages/advertising division. At that time - 3 years ago - a business or individual could enter - FOR FREE - their own telephone number, address etc on the site. They could do it on their own, they did not need our company to do it for them. Only if a business wanted "bells and whistles" would they need to speak to us and upgrade to a "paid" listing. Individuals listing their "whitepages" info could always do this for free.

I don't know if it is still like this, but.....if so.....ANYONE could enter whatever info they wanted as far as an individuals name/address/PHONE NUMBER.

And yes, my former company's site did indeed "populate" several other sites with the information we gathered - and still does. It would show up on our site in approx. 14 days. It would usually take about 30 days or so to hit other sites.

Hmmmmmmmmmm - kind of reminds me of our discussions about Dr. Vass' (suddenly) embellished Wikipedia info and (unbeknownst to him) Facebook page.

Surely - NO ONE connected with ICA's DT would EVER (after the original records were found and searched out) put deliberately false info out on the World Wide Web just to cast doubt, would they? :waitasec:

I'll be interested to hear whether or not the SA knew about this info long ago and discounted it - rightly so.

I specifically mentioned Vasco Da Gama in a lecture three months ago. Plus, I have a phone number, which, if incorrectly entered, could appear somewhere on one of the A's cell records. Waitaminute!!!! My middle name is Anthony!

Should I just start for the border now?

Oh come on now, the DT already knows you did it.....:floorlaugh: :great:

You know I'm just a teasin -- but that's how much of a stretch they're willing to reach!

This is getting crazy!!!!

Hugs,

Mel

Don't forget this might have to be retried so why not poison some potential jurors.

I don't think Judge Perry is going to like this one little bit and I hope he lowers the boom on Jose.

Sorry ot but love ur siggy :great::great::great:

Okay...too much info. I'm going back to my hotel. :floorlaugh:

Oh wait, I forgot my high school gave me a World History credit for a time period that I was actually taking Psych 101 at the Univ of Virginia. Seriously. I am not kidding. It seemed fine at the time, but in retrospect I wonder whether important things might have happened in the history of the world of which I am unaware... :banghead:

Not the same guy! :)

See, I knew you were smart, a Wahoo gal:rocker::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OK... I'm still miles behind in this wonderful thread, but Casey Jordan is on the JVM show and is the only one that has the balls to say straight out that she thinks it's a 'Susan Smith' stunt. IOW, blame the black guy. I think she's spot on! And I think it's despicable.

I'm just gobsmacked! The DT leaked this all over the place today after their failed attempt at an acquittal (as if THAT was ever gonna happen).

Jose can't wait to get this name before the jury, and I bet my hat, I'll eat my hat, that Your Honour is gonna give him a smackdown!

AZ Lawyer - can you answer this for me? The DT can't start adding witnesses after the SA has presented their case...right? The SA hasn't even had an opportunity to look into this guy.

:sick:

Mel

Can someone explain to me how we know this witness called LE or said they didn't know anything?

The wheels on the bus go round and round,
round and round,
round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through the town.

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish;
Swish, swish, swish;
Swish, swish, swish.
The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish,
all through the town.

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep;
Beep, beep, beep;
Beep, beep, beep.
The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep,
all through the town..

The money on the bus goes, Clink, clink, clink;
Clink, clink, clink;
Clink, clink, clink.
The money on the bus goes, Clink, clink, clink,
all through the town.

The Driver on the bus says "Move on back,
move on back, move on back;"
The Driver on the bus says "Move on back",
all through the town.

The baby on the bus says "Wah, wah, wah;
Wah, wah, wah;
Wah, wah, wah".
The baby on the bus says "Wah, wah, wah",
all through the town.

The mommy on the bus says "Shush, shush, shush;
Shush, shush, shush;
Shush, shush, shush."
The mommy on the bus says "Shush, shush, shush"
all through the town.

I was going to do my own version but don't want a TOS...use your own imagination...

They are discussing on NG now and she said "how do I know that this wasn't the wrong number?"

:laughcry:

Oh my sides! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV